The Confession

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Luhan paced back and forth, Seugli watched him with her eyes and sighed "Are you just going to stand there. Put the letter in his backpack and let's go eat!"

Luhan groaned and ran a hand through his hair with his free hand. He eyed the letter and took a deep breath. Luhan turned to Sehun's backpack and ped the top part of Sehun's backpack. Luhan dropped the letter in the backpack and zipped the backpack up agian.

Seulgi smiled "There ya' go. Was that so hard?" Luhan nodded and walked into Seulgi's open arms. "It's okay. You can freak out, Lu-baby."

"What if he finds out it's me? What if-did you just call me a baby?"

<><><><>

Kai brushed a piece of hair away from Kyungsoo's eyes and smiled. It was only a day since he got the bad news of Kyungsoo's disease but he didn't really want to think about it. Kyungsoo was fast asleep due to the long night of crying coming from the room across from his. The doctor was coming today too.

"Everything will be okay, Kai." he heard Kris say.

Kai nodded and turned to his friend "I know."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Kai and Kris turned to see a man in a white lab coat standing at the door. The two rose from their seats and Kris gave the guy a smile.

"You must be the doctor."

The man nodded and told the two his name "Mr. Choi." The two bowed with respect and moved out of the way. "So this is the patient. Is it okay if I wake him?"

"Go ahead." Kai answered.

The doctor nodded and gently shook Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes slowly opened and he almost screamed at the stranger staring down at him, but he quickly knew who it was.

"Hello, Mr. Do. I'm Mr. Choi, I'm here to monitor and check your Alzheimers." the doctor stated. He grabbed the clipboard from the end of the bed and looked it over "You were in a car accident, with your boyfriend."

"That's me." Kai said.

Mr. Choi nodded and put the clipboard back. He grabbed a chair and sat down next to the nervous Kyungsoo. "I'll be blunt, Mr. Do. Considering you haven't remembered everything yet, I don't think you ever will. Soon you will start forgetting more and more." Kai wanted to yell at the guy for speaking so bluntly to his "boyfriend", but Kris was eyed at him the entire to make sure he didn't do that. Kyungsoo had tears running down his face. "I can estimate about a month before you start going through the effects. Do you have any kids?"

Kyungsoo nodded "My Han Gyu."

"You might want to spend as much time as you can with him. You will soon forget him-"

"How can you say that?!" Kai snapped, Kris slapped Kai upside the head. "What the , Kris?! Why are you letting him say things like that?!"

"Kai, sit down." Kris ordered.

"No, I won't." Kai walked up to the doctor "There has to be something you can do to save him! Right?!"

The doctor shook his head "No."

"Kai."

The three looked at Kyungsoo. Kai went to his side and looked down at him with love "Yes, babe."

"Please let Mr. Choi continue. I want to here what he has to say."

Kai couldn't say no to Kyungsoo, not at times like this. Kai nodded his head and returned to his seat. Mr. Choi cleared his throat and continued the terrible side effects to the three. Kai buried his head in his hand, he wanted to cry but he couldn't.

<><><><>

Sehun threw his backpack on his bed and sighed. He had homework and he didn't want to do it. However, he wouldn't graduate if he slacked off like he did before. He ped the top part of his backpack and pulled out his binder, a white envelope came with it. Sehun didn't notice it until an hour of agonizing homework. As he was putting his things back in his backpack, he noticed the letter and grabbed it. It said his name on it.

He tore the envelope open and turned it over, a light blue paper fell out. It was folded into an origami heart. Sehun grabbed it and unfolded it, he stared at the blank letter then turned it over. His eyes widened.

I like you...I really like you, Sehun. A lot. - Luhan

<><><><>

The next day Luhan took countless deep breaths as he sat in the classroom. Neither Seulgi or Sehun were in the room, he just hoped Seulgi came first. However, his wish wasn't granted. Sehun entered the classroom and immediately eyed the latter.

Luhan's felt the butterflies in his stomach. He groaned slightly then looked down at his shorts. He was terrified. Suddenly arms wrapped around the boy.

"I like you too, Luhan."

----------------------------

Enjoy?! Hunhan! I will just say this about the Kaisoo arc...when it ends you'll be like: WTF?!

1) What concept do you want to see EXO in next?

 

CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG!