The Date

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Baekhyun walked down the street in a heavy black jacket, black gloves, and blue jeans. Baekhyun could see the restaurant in the distance, he lived pretty close and decided to walk.

"Ok, Baekhyun. Calm down and focus, this is to start your writing career." Baekhyun said to himself to keep him motivated and less nervous.

Baekhyun stopped at a crosswalk and looked both ways to make sure it was safe, he ran across and smiled when seeing that the restaurant was just down the sidewalk a little ways.

"No more crosswalks, thank the gods." Baekhyun said to himself.

--------

Kyungsoo held Han Gyu close to him and stared at Kai, who had fallen asleep in the car ride and Kyungsoo couldn't wake him until reaching the house. Kyungsoo had called Kai's house (after getting home) and the butler picked up and said he would be there as soon as possible.

Kai stared back Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turn his head to look at Han Gyu, he was fast asleep.  

"So, this is where you live." Kai said to break the silence, he looked around the apartment.

"Yep."

"Nice."

Kai sighed and wished his butler would have arrived right then and there. However, he didn't really want to leave. He enjoyed eating with his teacher and Han Gyu, he enjoyed the quiet, he never really got that unless he was already asleep. His house was like a never-ending party.

"Thank you for not telling the butler about what happened." Kai added.

Kyungsoo nodded.

"I'll try to stop."

"I know you, Jongin. You won't."

"I will try."

Kyungsoo eyed him and asked: "Is that a promise?"

Kai nodded "A promise."

-----------------------------------------

"Will that be all?" the waiter asked.

Baekhyun nodded and handed the waiter his menu, the tall businessman across from him also handed the waiter his menu and gave him a smile before he left.

The businessman looked back over at Baekhyun and smiled "You made it right in time."

Baekhyun nodded.

"You look good." the man added.

Baekhyun bowed his head "Thank you, sajangnim."

"Stop with the formal words, call me Chanyeol."

Baekhyun nodded and apologized. Chanyeol smiled and flipped over the placemat that was already on the table, there was a maze, Baekhyun did the same.

"Find the words."

"I don't understand English." Baekhyun murmured.

Chanyeol looked up at the confused boy and smiled "Want help?"

Baekhyun looked up and almost lost his cool when seeing his boss stare directly into his eyes. The gaze wasn't uncomfortable, but Baekhyun quickly looked back down at the game.

"I'll take that as a yes." Chanyeol said before joining Baekhyun's side of the booth.

Chanyeol put an arm on the top of the booth's chair and pointed at the words on the side of the puzzle "You have to find these words in here," he pointed at the puzzle "the first word says 'Fate'."

Baekhyun nodded and started looking for the same exact letters that were in the word 'Fate' in the puzzle. After only a minute, he whimpered because he couldn't find the word 'Fate'. Chanyeol smiled at him, he pointed at a four lettered word going diagonal in the puzzle. It took a second for Baekhyun to realize they were the same word.

"Oh! There it is." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded "Good job."

Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol and ended up looking right into the latter's eyes, he never noticed how dark his boss' eyes were.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol whispered.

"Y-yes?"

"Can I have your number?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened "My number?"

Chanyeol nodded his head.

Baekhyun smiled and nodded "Sure."

Chanyeol smiled, took out his phone, and handed it to Baekhyun "Mind putting your number in?"

Baekhyun shook his head and put his number in Chanyeol's phone then handed it back to the latter, Chanyeol smiled and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Still want help?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nodded and scooted closer to Chanyeol, who lowered his arm so it was around Baekhyun's shoulder.

A young boy peeked his head out from behind a bush and he sighed with relief, then he looked up to the sky and thanked the god.

"Thank you, God. I finally found this shy boy a boyfriend, I really want to say thank you for your help. I hope you can look out for them later in the future."

"Tao, what are you doing?" a feminine voice asked.

Tao turned his head to a girl in a trench coat and gave her a smile "Nothing."

"Well hurry up, we need to get this medicine to mom." the girl said before walking away from Tao.

Tao took one last look at the two in the restaurant then ran after the girl.

-----------------------------

Enjoy!?

1) Which O.T.P is your favorite?

Mini-Game:

Eotteon bigyodo nan geobuhae igeon gyeomsonhan yaegi 
Gachileul nonhajamyeon nan Billion dollar baby 
Mwol jjom aneun salamdeuleun da alaseo alabwa 
Amuna jabgo muleobwa nuga jeil jal naga