Caught (Part 2)

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Chanyeol put another one of his suits in the duffel bag and zipped it shut. Sandara sat down in the living room with her head in her hands. She was crying. Chanyeol walked out of his bedroom and down to the living room.

Sandara looked up and rose from the couch "Chanyeol-"

"I'm filing a divorce."

Sandara's mouth dropped "W-what?"

"You heard me. I'll get the rest of my things tomorrow, enjoy your life with that ing ." Chanyeol said.

Sandara ran over her husband and grabbed his wrist "You can't do this. What will our family-"

"They will hate your guts, just like I do." Chanyeol said. "Now let go me." Chanyeol pulled out of Sandara's grasp and walked out of the house. Sandara couldn't believe what was happening.

<><><><>

Kai sat on the chair staring at Kyungsoo, Kris sat beside him reading a magazine and Taeyeon was by the window waiting for Kyungsoo's family to enter the parking lot. Taeyeon turned to her unconscious brother then looked at Kai.

"Are you just going to stare at him?" Taeyeon asked Kai.

Kai looked up "What?"

"You better sit next to him so when he wakes up he will see you." Taeyeon added with a smile. Kai nodded and did as Taeyeon said.

<><><><>

Chanyeol stopped in a gas station to refuel his car. He didn't know where he was going to go, it was kind of late and he thought Baekhyun would be sleeping. He tried calling him anyway while he filled up his car.

Baekhyun almost jumped when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He dug into his pocket, took out his phone, pressed a button and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Baekhyun?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you up so late. It's almost midnight."

"I'm at the hospital-"

"Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. It's just my friend's boyfriend's friend got in a car accident."

"I see."

"Why are you calling so late?" Chanyeol took the nossel out of his car's gas tank, closed the gas tank with the cap and sat down in his car. Chanyeol sighed and explained the entire situation to Baekhyun. "Oh my god! How dare she!" Tao looked up from a magazine and shushed Baekhyun. Baekhyun bowed his head and whispered "Where are you now?"

"At the gas station. Can I see you?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Unless you want to sit and babysit a child then sure come on over."

"Anything else is better than being near that cheating ."

<><><><>

Taeyeon recognized the white van entering the parking lot. She turned and ran out of the room. Kris watched her and shrugged his shoulders after she left.

"I want you to awaken Kyungsoo. Please." Kris heard Kai say.

Kris sighed and shook his head "You know just because he is in a coma, he can hear you."

"I know."

"Then shouldn't you be confessing to him how you feel."

"I already have."

Kris nodded and continued to read a magazine. A minute later a group of unknown people entered the room. A woman in her late fifties ran up to the bed and touched Kyungsoo's leg.

Kris rose "I'm guessing your Kyungsoo's mother."

The woman walked over to Kris "What happened to my son? Is he okay?! Is he-"

"He is completely fine, Mrs. Do. Sadly, he is in a coma. The doctor hasn't given me anymore information."

Mrs. Do turned to her son and the tears started. She didn't even realize there was a boy sitting next to him.

A man also in his late fifties walked up to the boy "Who are you?"

Kai looked up at the man. He slightly resembled Kyungsoo. His eyes weren't as big as Kyungsoo's but he did have dark black hair. Kai turned to the woman who was crying. She had the wide eyes but her hair was a light brown that had grays growing near the front.

"I asked you a question!" the man said.

Kai looked up at him "I'm his-" he looked at Kyungsoo, if he said boyfriend then Kyungsoo would probably get mad "friend, for now."

The man nodded and reached out his hand "I'm Junjin Do. I'm his father." Kai took Kyungsoo's father's hand and shook it gently. "How is my son?"

"He isn't suffering from anything fatal." Kris replied.

Taeyeon moved closer to her step mother and whispered something in her ear. The mother stopped crying and turned to Taeyeon in surprise "Really?!" Taeyeon nodded. "They are dating?!"

Kris sighed.

"Who?" the father asked.

"Our boy and that young man."

Kai looked at Kyungsoo's father, wondering what he would do. The father turned back to Kai and smiled. He picked Kai up and held him close. Kai gritted his teeth at the pain in his arms, but happily accepted the hug.

The only thing that broke that hug was Kyungsoo's quiet, but loud enough for anyone to hear, moan.

----------------------

Oooooh....

1) Do you want Yoohyun or/and Oliver to make a cameo (You would only know who they are if you read my other stories...)