The intern

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kyungsoo sat down on his bed after using the bathroom. He was slowly regaining his memory. He recognized his parents when they saw him earlier that day, but he still didn't know Kai.

"How are you, Kyungsoo?" his personal nurse asked as she entered the room. A young man in his early twenties entered behind her. The nurse turned to the man and introduced him "This is Oliver, he is an intern."

Oliver bowed "Nice to meet you."

Kyungsoo smiled and bowed his head "Hello."

The nurse did what she had to do while Oliver stood beside Kyungsoo "You look just like one of my friends." Oliver said.

"Really?"

Oliver nodded "I haven't seen them in, like, two years."

"I'm glad I remind you of your friend."

Oliver smiled and watched the nurse do what she had to do to make sure Kyungsoo was comfortable and good to go for the day. The two left after the nurse checked Kyungsoo's blood level.

<><><><>

Chanyeol eyes opened and he found someone sleeping next to him, it was Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled and held Baekhyun close. He didn't want to get up from the bed, which wasn't his, but he knew he had to. He needed to deal with Sandara and end it immediately. However, first Chanyeol needed to report to work and so did Baekhyun.

Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's ear "Wake up, honey." Chanyeol felt Baekhyun shiver, he smiled and said it again. Baekhyun groaned and turned towards Chanyeol, his eyes were shut and his lips were puckered like he was wanting a kiss.

Chanyeol's eyebrows rose and pecked Baekhyun's lips, a smile appeared on the latter's face. Baekhyun's right eye opened and he giggled. Chanyeol smiled back and squeezed Baekhyun to get the boy as close as possible to him.

"We have to get to work, honey. I don't want to be late and I need to handle a few things."

"You sound like I'm your boyfriend."

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun "Do you want to be?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and his smile widened, but then it faded. "What's wrong?"

"What about Sandara?"

"Don't care about her, she is nothing. I'm filing a divorce then we can be together without having her bother us. She can go rot in a hole for all I care. She cheated on me and I never really loved her, but I never thought of cheating."

"You kind of did though." Baekhyun added.

Chanyeol hated to admit it, but he did. He made love with Baekhyun on a regular basis when he was still Sandara's husband. So he also cheated, but he never wanted to marry Sandara or even date her. He didn't actually love her at all; he was always gay and he was head over heels for Baekhyun.

<><><><>

Kai ran into Kyungsoo's bedroom and smiled when seeing the boy watching T.V. Kai took a deep breath and walked closer. Kyungsoo noticed the movement from the corner of his eyes and smiled.

"Hello, boyfriend."

Kai smiled and his nervousness went away. He hated himself for this, but he never wanted to Kyungsoo to remember who he really was. However, he knew that day would probably be coming soon since he knew him family.

"Hey, Kai." Taeyeon greeted as she walked in a light green blouse and blue jeans. She had a bag full of different biscuits from McDonalds. Taeyeon wasn't going to let Kyungsoo eat disgusting hospital food, she would rather have him get fat from McDonalds.

Kyungsoo pushed away every single thing Taeyeon handed him. "I don't like McDonalds, Taeyeon. Remember?" Taeyeon was happy Kyungsoo remembered that but she was mad that she spent money on worthless biscuits. "I want yogurt with granola."

Taeyeon eyed Kyungsoo "Eat the ing McDonalds and get fat. I'm not going to the store."

--------------------------------

Fun little chapter...Oliver made a cameo!

1) Are you enjoying this story? What do you like about it?