Good News

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kai rose from his seat "What good news?!"

The doctor looked at the group and smiled "We might be able to stop the disease from spreading."

"Are you serious?!"

Mr. Choi nodded, but then his smile vanished "But to do that, we need to take a piece of his brain and anaylze it."

"I'm not letting you touch my brain!" Kyungsoo said as he held onto his head. "Go away, old man. Who are you anyway? How dare you come in here and say something like that!"

Mr. Choi walked up to the defensive patient and sat down beside him "I see you have forgotten me."

"I'm glad I have."

"Kyungsoo-"

"I won't let you pick at my brain. I'm not going to allow it to happen!"

"It can help you get better. Don't you want to get better?" Kai asked.

"I do, but I would rather lose my memory then loss part of my brain!"

Mr. Choi sighed "I see." Mr. Choi rose from his seat "I can't force you, but I can give you some time to think it over. It will be an easy procedure and it won't affect you one bit."

"Will it hurt?"

Mr. Choi shook his head "It will not. You will be sleeping, but after you must wear a hat until your hair covers the stitching."

"What do you-you have to shave my hair?!"

Mr. Choi nodded. "That should be the least of your worries. It's not like you will ever be leaving the hospital, and if you do it's for fresh air."

Kyungsoo sighed and looked at Kai "I won't forget anything?"

Mr. Choi shook his head "Nothing that you haven't already forgotten."

Kyungsoo sighed and didn't know if he was going to regret his decision "Then I'll let you do it."

Mr. Choi smiled "Good. We can have the surgery tomorrow, if that is okay with you."

"Whatever."

Han Gyu looked at his father then back at the doctor. Taeyeon whistled to the boy and clapped her hands for him to come to her, he giggled and ran to her. Taeyeon hoisted him up and set him on her lap.

"I'm going to take Han Gyu to our mother's for now." Taeyeon said to whoever was listening. "Anything you want to say to him, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo eyed Han Gyu "Bye."

Han Gyu waved goodbye to his father and let Taeyeon carry him out of the room. Taeyeon couldn't believe Han Gyu wasn't hurt by his father's coldness. It wasn't like Kyungsoo wanted to be rude; he just couldn't remember ever adopting Han Gyu, so it freaked him out a little.

"Mr. Choi, I have one question." Kai said.

"What is it?"

"Is there anything you can do that can bring back his memories?"

Mr. Choi shook his head "No, but I have been trying for a while now. I can tell you that doing this surgery will benefit the both of you. And if I must say, I doubt Kyungsoo will forget anything for the time being."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because this is the first time we have ever tried doing this." Mr. Choi answered.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "Wait! You mean I'm basically the test dummy?!"

"Yes, but nothing can go wrong. You have nothing to worry about."

<><><><>

Kris parked in a parking spot. The two were stopping for the night at a motel they had came across. They were almost to Canada.

----------------------------

The good news and Taoris' travel plans....stay tuned!

1) Will you still support EXO without Kris?