Honor

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Sehun leaned against the wall and stared at his two partners. He was happy to be with Luhan, but why did his friend have to tag along? There was a lot he wanted to do with Luhan-eat together, go shopping, see the sights, then eventually finish the homework. However, Seulgi changed those plans.

Seulgi pointed at the shirtless man on the poster "He is my future husband. I called it."

Luhan giggled. "Isn't he like in his late twenties?"

Seulgi shrugged her shoulders and added "I don't care if he is older than me. He is hot."

"Are you two going to look at men all day. We need to finish this project." Sehun stated as he walked over to the two.

Luhan nodded and looked at the sheet his teacher handed to him. "We need to look for the "War Memorial of Korea". It should be nearby according to the map."

Seulgi snatched the map from Luhan and said "I'll be the navigator!"

Luhan smiled and turned to Sehun. "You ready, Sehun?"

Sehun nodded his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

<><><><>

Baekhyun opened the door to his apartment and dropped his backpack next to the shoe stand. He slipped off his sneakers and kicked them near his backpack.

"I'm home, Key!" Baekhyun called.

Baekhyun could hear muttering coming from Key's bedroom. Baekhyun sighed and placed Key's mail on the counter near the sink and started to open his. All that was in it was bills.

"Hey." Key said as he walked out with messy hair. A shirtless Jonghyun followed behind him.

Baekhyun already knew what was going on when he wasn't here. He sighed and retreated into his bedroom. Key watched him and felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Can we continue what we were starting?"

Key wiggled out of Jonghyun's hold and looked at Baekhyun's door "Give me a minute." Baekhyun was just about to set down his phone on his nightstand when the door opened. Key peeked his head in and asked "Are you okay?" Baekhyun didn't answer. Key walked into the room without asking and closed the door behind him. He walked over to Baekhyun and sat on his bed, Baekhyun did the same and sighed. "What happened?" Key asked.

Baekhyun shook his head and covered his face with his hands.

"Baekhyun, you need to speak. What happened? Did someone hurt you?"

Baekhyun shook his head.

"Then what happened?"

"He has a wife."

"Who?"

"Chanyeol."

Key looked at Baekhyun with confusion "Who's Chanyeol?"

<><><><>

"Have a good day, boys!" the waitress said as Kyungsoo and Kai exited the restaurant.

"Now that we have finished breakfast, let's start and finish this assignment. Since you are with me, you are on your own. You do know that don't you?"

Kai honestly didn't care. He was happy that he could be with Kyungsoo during this trip.

"Kai?"

Kai snapped back into reality from whatever he was thinking of. "What?"

"Did you hear me?"

"What?"

"Do the assignment." Kyungsoo said as he handed Kai the paper.

"Alright-alright. I'll do it." Kai said with a bit of attitude.

Kyungsoo smiled and sighed. "You changed your habits now to change that attitude of yours."

Kai stuck out his tongue and walked off to the first place on the paper. Kyungsoo followed behind him.

<><><><>

"I could hook you up with my friend. He's a dancer and very hot, his name is-"

"I don't want your friend, I want Chan-" Baekhyun was interrupted when Jonghyun knocked on the door innocently.

"Is everything okay in here?"

"Just meet me in my bedroom, Jonghyun. I'll be there in a minute."

Jonghyun nodded and walked into Key's bedroom.

Key turned back to Baekhyun "I'll set up a date for you with my friend. Just go and see if you like him, you never know if you might like him or not. He is tall too."

Key knew Baekhyun's ideal type, but Baekhyun didn't want anyone but Chanyeol. He was head over heels for his boss and he didn't even spend that much time with him. Baekhyun questioned why Chanyeol did what he did, why did Chanyeol bring Baekhyun to see his parents and have him pose as his boyfriend? Why did Chanyeol always give Baekhyun the easy and fun work? Why didn't Chanyeol ever mention his wife or even wear a ring? Baekhyun didn't know the answers to any of these questions but he sort of did, he didn't know if it was because Chanyeol was trying to make him jealous or just because Chanyeol is a good person with parents that want him to marry a guy. However, didn't Chanyeol's father not really approve of their "dating" at the dinner? Baekhyun was completely at a loss for the explanation.

<><><><>

Sehun sat down on the bench as Seulgi and Luhan looked over the map. They were lost.

"Are you sure it was that way?"

"No."

"Then why did I let you take the map?!"

"Don't yell at me! You are supposed to be the quiet and innocent guy!"

"Well I don't want to die!"

"We aren't going to die, now help me find-"

"Give me the map." Sehun said as he snatched the map from the two. Seulgi and Luhan eyed him. Sehun looked up and down from the map constantly then handed it back to the two. "We went the wrong way. We are miles away."

Luhan glared at Seulgi and came up with a plan "What if we take a cab there?"

"That could work, if you can hail one."

Luhan his heels and stared out into the streets. It was packed with cars getting from one place to another; he saw many taxi cars pass by, but none stopped for him as he held out his hand. Luhan whimpered and gave up.

"Let me try; I'm a hot single y Asian woman. I can do it." Seulgi said as she pushed the map into Luhan and walked to the curb.

Seulgi posed as y as she could and gave a warm smile. She held out her hand and waved for a taxi. None stopped for her.

"Nice work "hot single y Asian woman". You didn't hail a cab, but you got erted looks from some hobo over there." Sehun said as Seulgi walked away from the curb in defeat.

Luhan eyed Sehun. Why is he being such a jerk?

Sehun stepped towards the curb and held out his hand. No cabs stopped for him. He sighed and walked out into the street in front of a cab. "Hurry up. Before he finds out a way to get past us." Seulgi and Luhan ran to the cab and climbed in the back, Sehun did the same and showed the cab driver the map. "Get us to Itaewon-ru, Yongsan-gu."

The cab driver stepped on the gas and Sehun leaned back into the seat. Seulgi and Luhan looked at him with awe. Seulgi leaned in to Luhan and said "If he isn't gay, I'm so asking him out."

Luhan nudged Seulgi and turned to Sehun. "Sehun?"

Sehun eyed Luhan.

"Are you mad at us?"

Luhan's innocent eyes melted Sehun's heart and made him get butterflies. Sehun sighed and shook his head. "No. I'm just mad that I can't spend time with you."

"But you are."

Sehun eyed Seulgi "No, I'm not."

Luhan looked at Seugli and finally got the hint. "Oh, I see." the boy turned back to Sehun and added "Maybe we can get ice cream when we get back home. Just the two of us."

Sehun eyed Luhan "Am I paying?"

Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

Sehun smiled and put his arm around Luhan's neck. "It's a date."

Seulgi almost squealed with happiness and excitement, Luhan face was as red as a tomato and Sehun couldn't be happier.

<><><><>

"Kris, can I ask you something?"

Kris looked up from his magazine and turned to his boyfriend "Of course."

Tao and Kris were sitting on Kris' porch swinging on the swing. The two were mostly quiet until now, but it was a good quiet.

"Do you have any clue how to beat this level of Pokemon." Tao shoved a Nintendo DS in Kris' face.

Kris grabbed the handheld console from Tao and eyed him "You play Pokemon?"

"Duh. It's like the best game ever. You can never be to old to play Pokemon, it's a classic."

Kris chuckled and eyed the screen "I don't even know what to do. Who am I? This guy or that guy?"

Tao pointed to the one on the bottom left. "You are her."

Kris nodded "What do I do?"

"Tap one of these attacks."

Kris nodded and tapped the top right button. The Pokemon did his move, killing the enemy in one hit. Tao took the handheld console from Kris and his mouth dropped. "You won!"

"I did?!"

Tao nodded "I've been stuck on this guy for a week!" Tao closed his DS screen and wrapped his arms around Kris "Thank you!"

Kris smiled and wrapped his arms around his fiance. Tao ended the hug, put his DS on the ground beside the swing, and sat on Kris' lap. Tao rested his head on the latter's chest and sighed. "I love you." Tao said before closing his eyes.

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

1) Should I add Lay, Suho, Chen, and Xiumin?