I forgot

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

The entire room's residents turned to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo his side and one of his arms rose in the air then lowered. Kai leaned over to see Kyungsoo's face. The boy eyes were open.

"Does someone in a coma do that?" Taeyeon asked Kris. 

"Only if touched I think."

Taeyeon nodded and hoped for the best. Kai placed his hand on Kyungsoo's hip and whispered into his ear "Kyungsoo, are you awake?"

"Five more minutes." Kai heard the boy mutter.

A smile appeared on Kai's face. He turned to everyone "He just spoke to me!" Kai turned back to his teacher and gripped him a little tighter "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! It's me, Kai!"

Kyungsoo groaned and to his stomach to stop Kai from touching him. Kyungsoo was always like this when he was forced to wake up in the morning. Kai smiled and felt tears fall down his face.

"Honey," Kyungsoo's mother said as she went on the other side of bed. "please open your eyes."

"I'll get the nurse." Kris said, he ran out of the room.

One of Kyungsoo's eyes opened and his mother smiled. Kyungsoo slowly sat up in the hospital bed and he rubbed his eyes. Kyungsoo looked around the room at the people.

"Who are you guys?" the boy asked.

"What do you mean? We are your family and that is your boyfriend?" Kyungsoo's mother answered.

Kyungsoo looked Kai "He's my boyfriend?"

Kai's smile vanished. He knew what was going on, but he couldn't believe it. "He has amnesia." Kai said to whoever was listening.

<><><><>

Chanyeol walked into the lobby of the hospital Baekhyun told him to go to.

"Chanyeol!" someone called. Chanyeol turned and smiled when seeing Baekhyun wave at him. Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun and brought him into a hug. Baekhyun was shocked but he hugged Chanyeol back.

"I missed you, Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol-"

"Let's get out of here, please."

"I can't. I have to get back upstairs and watch over-"

"We got it, Baekhyun." a voice interrupted. Baekhyun turned around and saw Tao with his hands on hips. "Go home and get some sleep. I'll call you if anything happens."

"Are you-"

"Go!" Tao ordered.

Baekhyun nodded and turned back to Chanyeol "I guess I can leave."

<><><><>

The nurse finished her tests on Kyungsoo and left the room. The family members, including Kyungsoo's parents, decided to leave Kyungsoo for the rest of the night and come back in the morning. Kai and Kris stayed with Kyungsoo the entire time. Tao, Seulgi and Luhan watched over the sleeping Han Gyu in Kai's room.

The next morning Kai returned to his room and took a little nap after making sure Kyungsoo was comfortable and well enough. Kris went home with Tao to get some sleep as well. Taeyeon was the first one to enter Kyungsoo's room since the two boys left.

Kyungsoo was staring blankly at the T.V. when she walked in. Taeyeon knocked on the door and Kyungsoo looked over at her. Taeyeon smiled and shook a bag of McDonalds.

"I got you breakfast, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo eyed her "Who are you?"

Taeyeon forgot all about his surprising case of amnesia, but she answered with a smile "I'm your step sister." Kyungsoo nodded and looked back at the T.V. screen.

Taeyeon sat down in one of the chairs and took out Kyungsoo's favorite. She placed it on the moveable table and grabbed one of the apple juice boxes and placed it beside the latter. She pushed the chair towards Kyungsoo.

"Eat up, I don't want you to starve." Taeyeon said. Kyungsoo didn't argue but he was a bit skeptical until taking the first bite. Taeyeon was surprised to see Kyungsoo finish his entire meal in under five minutes. "You must have been hungry and thirsty." Kyungsoo burped. "Ew!"

Kyungsoo giggled and looked at Taeyeon "I know you hate burping, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon's eyes widened "You remember my name!"

"So?"

"You are regaining your memory!"

"I am?"

"Who is Kai?" Kyungsoo didn't answer. "The boy who your mom called your boyfriend?" Kyungsoo nodded and shrugged his shoulders. "Do you know your son?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "I have a son?! How old am I?!"

<><><><>

Luhan yawned as he watched Han Gyu play with some book he found under the couch. The two were in the living room at Kyungsoo's apartment. Sehun was sleeping in Kyungsoo's bedroom and Seulgi was in the bathroom. Luhan yawned again. He didn't know how much longer he could stay awake. He hadn't gotten any sleep since...two days ago. He was worried for Han Gyu and Sehun was acting a little creepy, he figured it was because the lack of sleep.

Luhan eyes started to droop and he shook his head to keep himself awake "You have to stay awake, Luhan. For Han Gyu's sake." Han Gyu didn't even notice and continued to play with the book. Luhan eyed Han Gyu and sighed "If only I had your life, Han Gyu."

"Then you would have never met me or Sehun." Seulgi said as she sat down on the couch. "You can get some sleep. I'll watch Han Gyu on my own."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go snuggle with Sehun." Seulgi said as she started flipping through T.V. channels with the remote.

<><><><>

Kai jolted up and he was out of bed faster than he ever was before. He was in a pair of sweatpants and a light blue t-shirt somehow. Kai looked at the sleeping body beside him. It was his mother.

"Good morning, son." a manly voice greeted. Kai turned around and saw a man in a black suit sitting on the other side of the bed reading a book. "Did you sleep well?"

Kai nodded and turned to his mother. "How long has she slept like that?"

"Not long. You are going to visit that Kyungsoo boy aren't you."

Kai turned to his father "Yeah."

"Go ahead. I'll tell your mother when she awakens."

Kai bowed to his father and ran out of the room. He ran back a second later. "I should probably wear something on my feet. He slipped on slippers Baekhyun had brought last night and ran back out of the room to Kyungsoo.

Taeyeon was watching a T.V. show when Kai ran in. Kyungsoo was in his bed fidgeting with a part of his blanket. Kai smiled and walked to his teacher. Kyungsoo looked up and smiled "Good morning, boyfriend."

"Good morning-"

"He remembered me!" interrupted Taeyeon.

"What?"

"He is getting his memory back." Taeyeon stated with a smile. "Isn't that great?!" Kai nodded and greeted Kyungsoo. Taeyeon watched Kai sit down beside him on the bed. "I hope everything works out between you two." she said.

Kai looked at her and nodded "I hope so too."

"What are you guys talking about?"

Kai looked at Kyungsoo and smiled "Nothing, babe. Nothing."

------------------------------------

Sweet chapter...k...bye! I will be adding a cameo by Oliver soon!

1) Favorite song from EXO's new mini album?