Fired

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Will you ever let me down. The words stuck in Kai's head the entire day. Kyungsoo stared at Kai, wanting an answer when he asked. Kai didn't know what to say, he wanted to be with Kyungsoo forever, he realized that now, but he also didn't want his boyfriend to forget about him. Talk about a dilemma.

Kai pushed open the doors of the hospital and felt the warm air on his skin. He sighed and stepped out into the eighty degree weather. "Talk about uncomfortable." he said to himself. He was wearing jeans and a black graphic tee.

The boy walked into the parking lot and tried to find Kris' car. Kris had called him to notify him that he needed to speak with him privately. Kai looked around for a while until a car honk went off to his left. He turned and saw a hand wave him over, it was Kris.

Kai ran up to him and looked in the car. Tao was there and there were suitcases piled in the backseat. "Where are you guys-"

"We are running away." Kris answered before Kai could finish.

Kai's eyes widened "What?"

"Tao's parents had arranged a marriage for him. I can't lose him, Kai. He is my everything. I needed you to know." Kris explained. He turned to Tao and took his hand "We are going to alope."

"Are you sure you want-"

"Kai, I want to be Tao's husband. I want Tao to be a Wu. I want to be with him for the rest of my life, Kai. Can't you understand that? You want to be with Kyungsoo, right?" Kai nodded. "Then you should do whatever you possibly can not let him go."

Kai hated to see his friend leave, but he knew he was right. Kai said his final goodbye and walked back into the hospital. He looked back to where Kris' car was and found the spot empty. He was suddenly feeling alone, his best friend was gone and he had no clue where he was going to go.

<><><><>

Even if Luhan could stop smiling it would only work for a second. Sehun sat in front of him on the latter's bed and kept telling him stop smiling, but he can't. Sehun ended up having to holding Luhan's cheeks to stop him.

Seulgi leaned against the wall of the bedroom and smiled at the two "How cute." then an evil smirk appeared on her face. "Now kiss."

Luhan's eyes widened "Whaft?'" his speech was different due to Sehun's action.

"I don't have anything against that." Sehun added.

"I'f' dof!" Luhan intervened.

"It's two against one, Luhan. Pucker up." Seulgi said.

"I dof wantf to!" Luhan said as he tried to get Sehun's hands off his face.

"Then stop smiling." Sehun demanded.

"Okayf!"

Sehun released Luhan's cheeks and eyed Luhan. Luhan tried his best to keep from smiling, he failed...badly. Sehun smirked and lunged at Luhan, who reacted with a girly scream.

<><><><>

Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's cheek as the latter continued to write his assignment. The two were at the office and the entire staff were looking at the two with a confused look. However, Sandara had a look of complete anger.

Baekhyun saved his work and turned his chair to his boss "Are you enjoying yourself, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol nodded and looked at Sandara, to make sure she saw this. He turned back to Baekhyun and caressed his cheek. Sandara's eyes widened, her pent up rage was increasing. A man appeared next to her, it was the guy she was cheating on Chanyeol with.

"Why is he flirting with that kid-"

"Shut up."

"Babe-"

"I'm not your babe. We are not a couple. Got it?"

"But what we did-"

"Was a mistake. My husband wasn't giving me what I wanted-"

"Which I gave you!"

"Go away, Sungmin!"

Sungmin was shocked by Sandara's anger then walked away. Sandara sighed and found all eyes on her, including Chanyeol and Baekhyun's. Sandara had nothing to lose now. She walked up to the two boys and pushed Chanyeol away then slapped Baekhyun across the face.

"How dare you steal my man-"

"Sandara-"

"Shut the up, Chanyeol!" she snapped. "How dare you. I had everything I ever wanted until you came along! You know, I wanted to know if you could make up for yourself but you can't." she pointed to the elevator "Get out! You're fired!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened. Chanyeol pushed down her hand and said "No he isn't. Go away, Sandara. Stop getting involved in my personal life."

"Personal life? You and I-we are one, Chanyeol! I lost my ity with you! We were going to raise a kid, everything-"

"Then you screwed it up by cheating!" Chanyeol added. Sandara was going to say something, but Chanyeol continued his argument. "I have never cheated before in my life and I never will. I always knew you were untrustworthy, but I tried to tell myself differently. We are getting a divorce, Sandara. I already filed it. If you continue doing things like this, I will fire you."

Sandara scoffed "Like you could."

"I can. You're fired, Sandara."

"You can't fire me, I gave my life to this place!"

"You tested me and you failed! Now get out before I make security take you out!" Chanyeol said as he pointed to the elevator. Sandara looked at Chanyeol, hoping he was just joking, but he had that same look on his face that wasn't pleasant to look at.

Sandara turned to Baekhyun "Watch your back, brathyun'."

"Get out, Sandara." Chanyeol repeated.

"I know." she muttered before walking to the elevator and boarding it.

When the elevator doors shut Chanyeol looked around the workspace. "I'm sorry for disrupting your work. Get back to it." The staff eventually continued to do whatever it was they were doing until the confrontation. Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and gave him a smile "Are you okay?"

Baekhyun nodded and rubbed his cheek "She can really slap someone."

"Do you want me to kiss it?"

"That would help."

----------------------------

Did you like?! Don't worry! Taoris will be back!

1) Did you hear about Kris leaving EXO (I personally support Kris. If he wants to leave he shouldn't have to explain himself to anyone not even us. I hate how Suho, although I'm pretty sure SM made him say it, said Kris was irresponsible.)