Hangover

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

A woman walked through the seemingly endless room of cubicles. In her hands was a white envelope with a red heart keeping the envelope sealed. Her dark black hair was tied in a high bun and her gray dress suit showed off her curves. Not only did she look professional, she was. She was the vice president in charge of the editing staff.

The woman stopped in front of one of the newer staff members and sighed. Not only was she mad that the president was giving this boy all of his attention, she was made that the president would never even recognize her undefeatable beauty. However, she couldn't refuse to do what the president says-that would cost her her job.

She retracted her scowl she unknowingly had and cleared . The boy turned around in his chair, it was Baekhyun. Baekhyun rose from his chair and bowed respectively to his senior. "Nice to see you, Mrs. Bae." Baekhyun said as he bowed. The woman simply handed Baekhyun the letter then walked away, not really caring for a conversation.

Baekhyun watched her off with confusion then grabbed the letter. Suddenly Baekhyun's friend, Tao, appeared beside. Tao looked over Baekhyun's shoulder and eyed the red heart.

"Oh gosh! Baekhyun has a secret admirer."

"It isn't a secret admirer."

"Is it Chanyeol?" Baekhyun nodded and tore off the red heart. Tao watched with anticipation as Baekhyun took out the handwritten letter and opened it so he could see what was written. Tao couldn't get a good look, since Baekhyun was purposely trying to keep Tao from seeing the writing, and sighed. "What does it say?"

"He wants me to meet him for lunch today. I get to leave work early." Baekhyun answered with glee.

"Lucky." a feminine voice answered.

Tao and Baekhyun looked up and found some girl staring at them. She was accompanied by a familiar face. Tao's eyes widened. Baekhyun didn't know the girl, but knew more than he needed to about the guy.

"So this is him, Kris?" the girl asked.

The tall boy nodded his head, took a step towards Tao, and grabbed him by the wrist. "This is my fiance."

Baekhyun immediately looked at Tao "Fiance?!"

Tao looked at Baekhyun and smiled "Yep."

"It has only been about two weeks since you two meet. And you are already getting married?!"

Tao intertwined his hand with Kris' and gave his lover a smile "It's more than that."

"Then what is it?"

"He needs me."

"He needs you for what?"

"Kris is the heir to his families company. However, his father told him to find someone in less than a month and marry them or he would set up an arranged marriage."

Baekhyun eyed Kris. Kris looked nothing like a heir, his hair was messy and untamed, he usually smelled of smoke, and it just doesn't fit Kris' description. Baekhyun didn't know that much about Kris, but he knew that Kris got right to the point and didn't give two s about the result. That isn't heir-to-the-throne status.

"What time do you get out of work, babe?" Kris asked Tao, who seemed to have melted with his boyfriend's words.

"I have a lunch break in two hours, which lasts an hour, then I'm here until four." Tao answered almost immediately.

Kris nodded his head and released Tao, he looked at his sister and asked, "Shall we get going? I don't want you to miss your date."

That seemed to have pleased the girl. She jumped up and down with joy and latched onto Kris' arm. She pointed towards the elevator and said with glee "Let's go."

Kris gave Tao a wink then walked off with his sister. Baekhyun continued to work on a project his team leader had given him until his lunch break. Baekhyun turned off his laptop, slipped it into his backpack, and cleaned up his workspace.

Baekhyun basically ran to his boss' office and knocked on the door. That manly, but always sort of playful, voice told him to enter. Baekhyun turned the handle and pushed. Chanyeol leaned against the big window and stared out onto the crowds of people walking.

Baekhyun envisioned Chanyeol falling to his death. He didn't know why, but he did. Baekhyun quickly ran up to him and grabbed him by the forearm. Chanyeol eyed him with confusion and asked, "What's wrong?"

Baekhyun immediately released Chanyeol and looked down "I was scared the glass would break and you would fall."

Chanyeol chuckled and put an arm around Baekhyun. "Bae, that will never happen."

"Bae?"

"I'm going to call you Bae from now on. I need a pet name." Baekhyun nodded his head. Chanyeol tightened his grip on Baekhyun and asked, "Are you ready to go, Bae?"

Baekhyun nodded and let Chanyeol guide him straight to his car. Bae sat down in the passenger seat and waited for Chanyeol to appear on the driver's side. Eventually the two were on the road and going to the restaurant Chanyeol reserved for them. Baekhyun stared out the window for a long portion of the drive until he felt a warm feeling on top of his hand. Baekhyun turned to look at his hand and found Chanyeol's hand on top of his. Baekhyun smiled and looked up at Chanyeol.

"You look very good today." Chanyeol randomly stated.

Baekhyun blushed and replied with a "thank you." The car ride was silent until Chanyeol parked the car at the restaurant. Baekhyun and Chanyeol both exited the car and walked hand-in-hand towards the restaurant. Chanyeol, still holding hands with Baekhyun, told the hostess that he had a reservation for "Park Chanyeol." The hostess agreed with him and grabbed two menus. She guided the two to a seat near the window with a view of a beach.

"This is beautiful." Baekhyun said as he sat down.

"Not as beautiful as you."

Baekhyun smiled and picked up the menu, he started searching for something to drink. Baekhyun was old enough to drink, but he rarely drank anything. He maybe only had one beer in his entire life, and it was only a small sip. However, Baekhyun couldn't stop staring at the "Fruit Wine Splice." The description said it could come in blueberry, strawberry, banana, or kiwi. It also had a splash of vodka, which Baekhyun had never tasted before, and was toped with a lime. For dinner, Baekhyun decided to order Chicken Alfredo. He hasn't had Chicken since his old college roommate, Onew, always took it from him.

The waitress, a fourty year old woman in a red blazer and black slacks, come over and took their orders for both food and drink and said she would be back shortly with the drinks.

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun "You are getting an alcoholic beverage?"

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders "It sounded good, but I don't drink often so-yeah."

Chanyeol smiled and said, "I just hope I won't have to carry you to the car. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing you defenseless." Baekhyun's eyes widened. Chanyeol chuckled and added, "I'm joking, but if you actually pass out from the drink I will carry you."

Baekhyun smiled.

How did Chanyeol know? How did Chanyeol know something was going to happen after Baekhyun finished that entire cup of "Fruit Wine Splice?" Baekhyun could barely make it out of the restaurant, thankfully not many customers were there, and the trip to the car wasn't any better. Baekhyun barfed all over the parking lot as Chanyeol helped him to the car.

"I...hate...alcohol." Baekhyun said as he was helped by Chanyeol into the car. It was only 1:30 and neither Chanyeol and Baekhyun had plans. Chanyeol buckled his date into the seat and closed the door.

Baekhyun eventually drifted off into a deep slumber. However, when he awoke he wasn't in Chanyeol's car. He was in a bed with the covers perfectly aligned at his collarbone. He wasn't alone though, a widely awake Chanyeol laid next to him watching T.V. that was . Baekhyun groaned and grabbed his head.

"How did I get drunk from one drink?" Baekhyun asked himself, not wanting an answer honestly. The boy grabbed his forehead and whimpered, a pounding sensation filled his head. Chanyeol looked over at him and put an arm around him, Baekhyun didn't react and happily let Chanyeol hold him. However, Baekhyun started to tear up. He blamed himself for this. "I'm sorry, Chanyeol."

"For what?"

"Ruining our date. I'm so sorry."

Chanyeol smiled and leaned in closer to Baekhyun, The man's lips delicately pecked Baekhyun's forehead and the man held the boy as tight as he possibly could to both drown out the whimpering and console the poor boy.

----------------------------------------

Enjoy? I hope you did. Two updates in two days...are you happy?!

1) Who would you like next?