Accident

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Taeyeon dropped her burger on the plate "He kissed you?!" Kyungsoo nodded. Taeyeon smiled and leaned closer "Then what happened?"

"Nothing. I told him to leave-"

"He was cute-"

"He was my student."

"So what?! Who says you can't keep your love life a secret?"

"I don't love him, Taeyeon. I'm just his teacher."

Taeyeon eyed her brother and shook her head "You are still young my little brother. You haven't experienced real love before. I have and I'm telling you, Kai likes you and you like him."

"I don't like him. He is my student, that is it."

"You are only teaching this year. Am I right?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Then you better tell Kai to wait for you-"

"Taeyeon, I don't love him!"

"Yes you do!"

"I don't."

"You do and so does Han Gyu, he is the guy you need to help you raise-"

"Han Gyu is just a child, Taeyeon."

"Children are the best judges of character. If Han Gyu likes him then I know he is a good guy, and I know you like him. Don't tell me you didn't like it when he kissed you, you smiled when you told the story."

"I didn't."

"You did."

Kyungsoo sighed and ate a fry from his plate. He looked at Taeyeon and shook his head "I didn't."

"You did. Admit it, Kyungsoo, you like Kai. If you can't see that then you are probably blind in that head of yours." Taeyeon tapped Kyungsoo on the forehead and leaned back.

<><><><>

Chanyeol ran a finger down Baekhyun's chest then looked up at Baekhyun with satisfaction. Baekhyun had just fallen asleep and was sticky from the waist down. The two were in a hotel room that Chanyeol bought for the night.

"Just wait, Baekhyun. I will end it with Sandara and you will be mine." Chanyeol said to the sleeping Baekhyun. He pecked Baekhyun's lips then held him close "I promise."

<><><><>

Kris and Tao eyed Kris' friend as he lit his fifth cigarette, he just showed up at Kris' doorstep. Tao wanted to go up to him and slap him for doing this in front of him.

Kris sighed and asked again "What happened between you two?"

"I kissed him."

"You did?" Kai nodded. "And?"

"He kicked me out of his house."

"And you returned to your old ways because?"

"Because I can."

"I don't know if I should ask, but who are you guys talking about?"

"This teacher Kai had a crush on."

"What the , Kris?! Why don't you just tell the entire world?"

"Don't swear at my fiance!" Tao demanded.

"What are you going to do about it, little brat?"

Tao nodded, sighed, and asked "Can I hurt him?"

"Go ahead."

Tao took a step towards Kai, who said "The is this kid going to-"

Tao grabbed Kai's right hand wrist and spun the latter around and tripped him in the process. Kai would have landed on his face if it wasn't for Tao catching him at the right moment.

"Are you done acting like an idiot?"

"Y-yes, l-let me up!" Tao smiled and pulled Kai up. Kai brushed off the nonexistent dust on his jeans and muttered "ing Chinese Jackie Chan."

<><><><>

The next day, Kyungsoo walked into his classroom and stopped when he saw Kai leaning against his desk. No one else was in classroom. Kyungsoo sighed and walked up to his desk and set his bag down beside it.

"Have a seat in your desk, Mr. Kim-"

"We need to talk."

"Save it for after school-"

"No one is coming, we have the entire hour to ourselves."

Kyungsoo eyed Kai after sitting down on his chair "What do you mean?"

"I sent them on a little scavenger hunt."

"That is unacceptable, Mr. Kim-"

"I want to apologize."

"Excuse me?"

"I want you to stop treating me like a student. I want us to start dating."

"That is against school rules, Mr. Kim."

Kai leaned off his teacher's desk and turned around to face his teacher. He leaned against the desk so he was even closer to Kyungsoo. "But I know you like me."

"Says who?" Kai slid an envelope to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo grabbed it and sighed. He could recognize Taeyeon's handwriting. Kyungsoo looked up at Kai and sighed again "My sister is just being an idiot, I don't like you that way, Mr. Kim."

"Stop the act, Kyungsoo." Taeyeon said as she entered from the doorway. She walked up beside Kai and smiled

"Taeyeon, why would you do this?"

"I am not the only one who knows you like him, little brother." Taeyeon turned towards the doorway, "Oh, Kris!" Taeyeon called. Kris, along with Seulgi, Luhan, Sehun, and Tao entered the room. "You know these students right?"

"Mr. Do?!" Tao said.

Kyungsoo eyed Tao "Mr. Huang, I see my sister has reeled you in too."

"That is so cute that our teacher likes Kai!" Seulgi said before squealing "I love gay love!"

"So what were you going to accomplish by bringing random students into my classroom, Taeyeon?"

"You know you need friends in these times. You have them. We can keep your secret of your relationship with Kai. So you can stop pretending to not like him anymore." Taeyeon answered with a smile.

<><><><>

Han Gyu continued to poke Kyungsoo's cheek. "Daddy?" Kyungsoo didn't move. "Daddy?!" Han Gyu pouted his lips and climbed on top of his father. Han Gyu started bouncing up on down and Kyungsoo almost had a heart attack when seeing his son's scary silhouette when he opened his eyes.

Han Gyu giggled and crawled up closer to Kyungsoo, he pecked Kyungsoo's cheek. "Good morning, daddy!"

Kyungsoo smiled and held his son close "Good morning, buddy." He stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath. "It was just a dream. Thank god."

<><><><>

Kyungsoo walked into the classroom, that was this time filled with all of his students, and immediately started the lesson. Kai was leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed. Seulgi and Luhan continued to chat about a way to get Sehun to be Luhan's boyfriend and Sehun pretended to pay attention to eavesdrop on the two's conversation. Kris stared between Kyungsoo and Kai.

The close went smoothly. Kai didn't leave and Kyungsoo was happy Taeyeon didn't appear at the door. When the hour was up, the students started to disperse. Seulgi and Luhan stayed in the room to continue their plan, Sehun left to use the bathroom, and Kris and Kai left to talk with their friends. Kyungsoo sat back in his chair and took out his phone.

He dialed Taeyeon's number and put the phone to his ear. It took a minute, but Taeyeon answered "Hello, Kai's feature husband."

"Very funny, Taeyeon. How is Han Gyu?"

"He's good, we are currently napping."

"Alright, I'll be home an hour late. I have to grade some papers."

"Is one of those papers from Kai?"

"Goodbye, Taeyeon." Kyungsoo hung up and leaned back in his chair.

Seulgi eyed Kyungsoo, shrugged her shoulders, and continued talking to Luhan.

<><><><>

Kyungsoo sighed with relief as he finally finished grading the last stack of tests. He packed up his things, checked the desks for left behind possessions, locked the classroom door, closed it behind him, then started towards his car.

"You're so big, Kai!" a feminine voice screamed.

Kyungsoo stopped and turned his head towards the closet he had passed. He sighed and walked backwards to the closet, he turned the handle, and almost lost his cool when seeing a Kai and some girl from another class. The girl rose off of Kai's and covered her body with her clothes and Kai sighed and covered his face.

"Get in, Kai." Kyungsoo ordered as he slammed the backseat shut. Kai did as Kyungsoo ordered and buckled himself in. The two had waited an hour for the girl's parents to come by to pick her up, Kyungsoo couldn't get the words that her parents called her out of his head, then went to his car.

Kyungsoo climbed in the driver seat, closed the door, and buckled himself in. He started the car and reversed out of his parking spot. He turned his head to Kai and sighed "Why?"

Kai turned to him "What?"

"Why some poor girl, Jongin."

"Why does it matter?"

"Because we are back where we started about a month ago! You are smoking again, drinking, and now ing with any girl with legs and a ! Do you ever learn?!"

"Why are you blaming me?! You are the one who kicked me out of your house!"

"Because you kissed me!" Kai opened his mouth but closed it. He looked out the window and watched as the car continued to move. The two were on the road with complete silence for maybe three minutes until Kyungsoo asked "Why did you kiss me?"

Kai turned his head to his teacher, Kyungsoo was staring at him. Kai was about to answer, but something happened...something bad. The car went flying through the air and the two thrashed around in the car. The car connected with the ground and Kai almost hit the dashboard if it wasn't for his seatbelt. The car tipped over on its roof.

It didn't take long for Kai to register what had happened. They had just been in a car accident and to make it worse...Kyungsoo wasn't moving.

Kai moved all of his body parts, nothing was broken. He turned to his teacher, whose head was resting on the steering wheel airbag, and started calling to him. There was no answer. Kai thought of the worse. Then his hand reached for his phone, he dialed 9-1-1 and waited impatiently for an answer.

When a woman's voice answered he spilled everything he could. "Help! We were in a terrible car accident! Our car is tipped over and my-my boyfriend isn't moving!" tears started falling from his face. "Help us!"

"Stay calm, sir. Are you injured?"

"No, but-but my boyfriend-he isn't moving or talking. What do I do?!" 

"Stay calm, sir. Help is on the way, stay on the line with me please. Are still in your seatbelt?"

"Yes."

"Are you anywhere near danger?"

Kai looked around the best he could and saw a big piece of glass below him "Just broken glass around me. What do I do?!"

"Stay calm, sir. Help is on the way, just stay on the line with me and everything will be okay."

"What about my boyfriend?! He isn't moving!" That was when Kai heard the sirens "I hear the sirens! What do I do?!"

"Just stay calm and yell to them when you know the paramedics are near."

"Okay." It took a minute for Kai to hear anything other than sirens, when he heard the footsteps he started yelling at whoever was outside. Kai couldn't stop looking at Kyungsoo. "Don't you die on me, Kyungsoo. Not yet. Please." Kai moved his cut hand to Kyungsoo's cheek and caressed it. "I can't do this without you." Suddenly a black curtain covered Kai's vision, he was out.

---------------------------------

Ooooh! Keke...I'm so bad.

1) Are you thinking the worst?