Juicy Detals

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kyungsoo walked into the classroom that was full of all of his student. The smell of smoke was in the air. Kyungsoo sniffed a couple times and thought of the worst. He turned to where Kai would have sat and eyed the sunglass-covered student.

"Why are you wearing glasses, Mr. Kim?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Does it ing matter?"

Kyungsoo eyed his student with surprise. "Excuse me?"

"I said does it ing matter? I'm here. Start the class already."

"See me after class, Mr. Kim." Kyungsoo ordered before turning towards his desk and setting his bag down.

Seulgi eyed the two then leaned towards Luhan and asked "What is with them? I thought they were like best friends."

Luhan shrugged. The class went almost as normal until Kai rose from his chair and walked out while Kyungsoo was giving a lecture. Kyungsoo tried his best to hide his anger and sadness, but he failed.

Kris sighed and rose his hand, Kyungsoo noticed his student and called on him. "Can I use the bathroom?" Kris asked. Kyungso nodded and Kris ran out of the room.

<><><><>

"Are you sure that is a good plan, Baekhyun?" Tao asked. Baekhyun had just told him of his plan to avoid Chanyeol as long as possible. "He is your boss, I doubt avoiding him is the best way to forget about him."

"Easy for you to say. You have someone so you don't know what it is like, Tao."

"You don't think I fell for a straight guy before? Remember, Jimin who became a member of that kpop group?" Baekhyun nodded. "I had a major crush on him when we were all friends. Then he found out and he never spoke to me again. I was a wreak, but I kept my head high and showed how strong I was. That is what you need to do. You shouldn't run away from love, someday it will find you and you will be too scared to allow it into your heart."

Baekhyun hated to admit that Tao was right. Tao was always right when it came to love. Tao's first boyfriend was in middle school, seventh grade, and he and that guy dated for three years before breaking up. Tao was what Baekhyun always wanted to be, he looked up to him and he still did even when Tao was a wreak when he always got dumped by his boyfriends. He envied his mental strength, he envied his looks, he envied his talents, he envied everything about him.

"So will you stop being a scared kitten and turn in my assignment to him? I need to use the bathroom." Tao made Baekhyun take his assignment and ran to the bathroom.

Baekhyun looked at the door to Chanyeol's office and sighed. He rose from his chair and walked towards the door to Chanyeol's office. He took a deep breath and turned the handle. He almost pushed the door when he heard giggling coming from inside. He peaked his head in, making sure not to be seen, and his mouth dropped.

There was Sandara, Chanyeol's wife, getting her s fondled by some guy who was not Chanyeol. Baekhyun closed the door slow and gentle-like and turned around.

Tao returned from the bathroom and eyed him. "What's the matter?"

Baekhyun shook his head "Nothing, he isn't there." he pushed Tao's assignment into Tao's chest and sat back down at his chair. He started biting his lip. Maybe he mistook that woman for-no that was clearly Chanyeol's wife and that wasn't Chanyeol. He needed to find Chanyeol and tell him, tell him that his wife is a cheater.

"Something happened." he heard Tao say. Baekhyun looked up at Tao, who was leaning over the cubicle wall, and shook his head. Tao sighed "You are a bad liar and I can always tell when something bothers you. You bite your lip." Baekhyun touched his lip and blushed. "So what is up?"

Baekhyun looked around, to make sure no one could hear what he was about to say, and told Tao what he saw. Tao's mouthed dropped and he almost screamed it out loud if Baekhyun didn't stop him. 

"You have to tell Chanyeol."

"I know, but I can't."

"Why not?! His wife is cheating on him!"

"Keep it down. I know I should tell him but I can't."

"Why?"

"It will destroy him. Would you want to know if your fiance is cheating on you with someone else?"

"Yes."

"You don't get it, Tao. Chanyeol is a sensitive guy and he would have a mental breakdown if he found out."

"How do you know this?!"

"We kind of...talked last night."

"Talked? What kind of talked?" Baekhyun muttered the answer and lowered back into his chair. Tao came into Baekhyun's cubicle "What did you say?"

"Nothing. Forget about it."

"I can't now, I swore-I swore I heard you say you had -"

"Shut up, Tao!"

"Did you let him take your ity?"

"Tao-"

Tao placed his hands on his hips "So you did your boss. Is he a good? Is he a top or bottom? Does he have a good -"

"Tao!"

"What?! I want to know this stuff."

"If I tell you will you be quiet and keep this to-"

"Yes, I will!"

"Let's go to the break room. I'll tell you there." Baekhyun rose from his chair and dragged Tao to the break room. Baekhyun shut the door and made sure no one was in the room and spilled the details. "While he was driving me home, he asked if I was gay. I said I was and he asked if we could have . He wanted to know if he was gay. I reluctantly agreed and we did it in the backseat on the side of the road."

Tao's mouth dropped then it formed a smile "And?!"

"Nothing else happened. He drove me home and that was it."

"No kiss? Nothing?"

"He kissed me before I got out of the car."

Tao squealed and rose from the chair he was sitting in. "This is great, Baekhyun. That means he liked it and he probably likes you! Did he top or bottom?"

"Why does it matter?"

Tao gasped and asked "Did you guys take turns?!"

"No! I could never put my "thing" in his ."

"So he topped. This is so juicy! Did he call you or anything?!"

"I got a call from him later that night, but I was to exhausted to answer."

Tao's smile went away "You should have answered it! You basically told him you didn't like it and don't like him!"

"What?!"

"Find him now and talk to him! Before it's too late!" Tao started pushing Baekhyun towards the door, but the main subject opened the door before Tao could.

"C-Chanyeol."

Tao stopped pushing Baekhyun and ran out of the door. Baekhyun tried to stop but Chanyeol's hand stopped him. Chanyeol spun Baekhyun around and held him close.

"I missed you." Chanyeol whispered.

"Chanyeol-"

"I need to talk to you, right now."

"Alright."

<><><><>

"Daddy!" Kyungsoo heard from behind him as he walked to his car. Kyungsoo turned and was ambushed by Han Gyu, who grabbed onto his legs, and chuckled.

"What are you doing here, buddy?"

"He wanted to see the guy you had over last night. He cried until I put him into the car seat and cried until I figured out where he wanted to go. That is one sneaky kid, Kyungsoo." Taeyeon explained.

Kyungsoo picked his son up and held him close "That is Han Gyu for you."

"So where is this guy? Is he here?"

Kyungsoo sighed and turned his head. He saw Sehun and called him over, Luhan and Seulgi were with him. "Do you mind watching him for an hour? I need to have dinner with my sister."

"I don't mind. Can you pick him up at my house?"

Kyungsoo nodded and turned to his sister. "Let's go, I'll explain everything in the car."

-------------------------------------------

Ooooooh!

1) If you could be with any member of EXO for one hour, who would it be and what would you do? (Me: I would go trolling with Chen)