The New Girl

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

"Good job, Jongin." Kyungsoo said after Kai correctly answered a question on the board.

Kai nodded and walked back to his seat. He didn't know why he was happy that Kyungsoo congratulated him, maybe it was because the question was hard and he got it right.

"Now, before we start todays lesson, we have a new student joining us today. Please rise and welcome our new student Kim Seul Gi." the class did as Kyungsoo ordered and bowed to the black haired girl in the front of the room.

Seul Gi's black hair was tied into a tight ponytail that showed off her forehead. She was wearing the school's uniform, but added a personal attachment. On her ankle, right above her white wool socks, was a braclet that said "Sweet Cake". 

Seul Gi bowed and greeted her new classmates "I'm Kim Seul Gi, I hope to be friends with all of you. Let's have a good year together."

Kyungsoo nodded and looked at his seating chart, he found an empty seat next to this shy boy that barely spoke. He tapped the paper then looked up and pointed at the shy boy "You can sit next to him, rise Luhan so Miss. Kim can know where to sit."

An auburn haired boy rose from the back of the classroom, Seul Gi smiled and walked to the back of the classroom and to Luhan. She bowed to him and sat in the seat beside him.

Seul Gi looked at Luhan and gave him a warm smile "Nice to meet you."

Luhan looked at her, gave her a similar smile, then looked back at his teacher. Seul Gi took that as a "Nice to meet you too" and took out her notebook and a pencil.

Kai turned his head around to get a look at the new girl. Her smile she gave Luhan was still on her face, she seemed excited to finally be in school. Kai turned back around and found himself staring at someone's . Kai followed the almost perfect back structure to see short black hair. Then he realized who it was.

Kai sighed and gained the attention of the person sitting next to him. Kai looked over at him and questioned his stare, the boy looked away and started writing some random words in his notebook.

"Miss. Kim, are you familiar with the equation on the board?" Kyungsoo asked while pointing at the equation on the blackboard.

Seul Gi read over the equation and nodded "Yes, seonsangnim."

Kyungsoo nodded and picked up a stack of papers "Jongin, will you and Seul Gi come up here and helped pass out the classwork."

Kai and Seul Gi rose from their seats and went up to the front of the room, they grabbed different piles of the classwork and started handing them out to the students. Seul Gi grabbed two extra papers from the pile and walked over to her table and sat down, she slid the second paper to Luhan and gave him another warm smile.

"Thank you." Luhan murmured.

"You're very welcome." Seul Gi replied.

Kai turned back to Seul Gi again and smiled What a nice girl.

"Face front, Jongin. I don't know how you can cheat on Seul Gi's paper from here." Kyungsoo said.

Kai immediately turned his head back and blushed. Seul Gi looked up from her paper and looked at Kai, she smiled and returned to doing the classwork.

<><><><>

Tao spun around in his chair, sighed, and looked at his wall clock in his cubicle. Baekhyun was supposed to be leaving Chanyeol's office five minutes ago. They were supposed to leave, since they finished their projects, but Chanyeol needed to speak to Baekhyun in private.

Then suddenly he smelled a foul odor, it smelled like a mixture of alcohol and smoke. Tao started sniffing like a dog and found his answer right in front of him. Standing at the water fountain getting a drink of water was this tall, and hot, blonde haired boy.

"Took you long enough, Kris." a feminine voice said.

The boy named Kris looked up from the water fountain and made eye contact with Tao, Tao quickly looked down and turned his chair around. Tao tried to hide his creepy smile he got when he was nervous.

"Shut up, let's just get home, sis." this manly voice answered.

Tao turned his chair slightly and saw the boy named Kris and his "sis" standing next to each other. Kris suddenly made eye contact with Tao again, which resulted in Tao turning his chair back around.

Why do I keep looking?! Tao groaned and checked the clock again. "Hurry up, Baekhyun." Tao muttered.

<><><><>

Kai leaned against the wall as he waited for the new girl to leave the classroom. He wanted to talk to her.

Seul Gi packed up her things and turned to Luhan, who was trying to finish the homework that was assigned, she tapped him on the shoulder. Luhan turned his head to her and got the same smile again from Seul Gi.

"Can we eat lunch together?" Seul Gi asked.

Luhan's eyes widened "You want to eat lunch with me?"

Seul Gi nodded "Yeah, I wouldn't want to eat alone on my first day. Wouldn't that be bad?"

Luhan looked down, if only she knew. Luhan had moved here only two months ago, his first day was just as Seul Gi described it. He sat alone during lunch.

"Well?"

Luhan shrugged his shoulders "I guess, but I don't eat in the cafeteria."

Seul Gi smile widened and she flashed Luhan her eye smile "That is okay, I'm just happy to eat with someone."

Kyungsoo smiled at the scene and started to grade tests the class had finished last week. Seul Gi leaned over to get her bag and pulled out her lunch her brother packed for her.

Luhan eyed her lunch and decided it was best to eat before it was to late. He pushed aside his homework and took out his lunch from his bag.

Seul Gi eyed Luhan's small portions and gasped "That is all you're eating?"

Luhan nodded.

Seul Gi shook her head and slid her container of beef closer to Luhan "That is not acceptable, we will share my beef."

Luhan's eyes widened and he would have rejected if it wasn't for Seul Gi already handing Luhan an extra pair of chopsticks. Luhan watched Seul Gi take a piece of beef and put it in , Luhan hesitated for a second then picked up the smallest piece of beef he could find and put it in his mouth.

Seul Gi smiled, scooted closer to Luhan, and whispered something into his ear "I know you're gay." Luhan's eyes widened. She pointed with one of her chopsticks at the seat in front of her, a sleeping boy was in one of the seats. "You like him." she whispered into Luhan's ear.

Luhan quickly shook his head, but Seul Gi wasn't taking the lies. She knew when someone liked someone. "It's a woman's instinct" she stated.

Luhan found it useless to argue with her and sighed. Seul Gi squealed, turned her body to Luhan, and whispered into his ear again "Are you going to ask him out."

Luhan shook his head.

"Why not?"

Luhan didn't answer for a second then grabbed a piece of paper from his bag, he grabbed his pencil and started writing on the paper. He slid it to Seul Gi after finishing.

"Is he really that popular?" Seul Gi whispered.

Luhan nodded.

"What's his name?"

Luhan wrote down the answer and Seul Gi looked at it.

"What a nice name. I totally ship you guy, I'll call you two HunHan."

Luhan eyed her. Seul Gi smiled and squealed.

<><><><>

Kyungsoo waved goodbye to Sehun and shut the door behind him. Kyungsoo knew that Sehun was sleeping in class today, but he let him sleep. He had a meeting last night and Sehun had to stay up all night with Han Gyu.

"Daddy?"

Kyungsoo looked at Han Gyu and smiled "Yes, bud?"

"Can your boyfriend who is your daddy's daddy's boyfriend come over?"

"My who?"

--------------------------

Oh Han Gyu....and I finally introduced some Taoris and HunHan. Seul Gi is also in the picture (she is a crucial character in the story)

1) Coolest dream you ever had with an idol in it?

Mini-Game:

chagaun nunbiche paein 
nae simjang jungsim gipsugi bein chae
i sangcheoreul mot gochimyeon jugeobeorilji 
dangjang michyeobeorilji eojjidoelji moreugesseo