Disease (Part 1)

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

"Kai, did we ever kiss?" Kyungsoo asked. The two were the only ones in Kyungsoo's room and they were both watching a reality show.

Kai shook his head "Never." he was lying. They had kissed.

"Why?"

Kai shrugged his shoulders "I don't know."

Kyungsoo felt the heat in his face "Can we kiss now?"

Kai eyes widened "You want to?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Alright. Close your eyes, babe." Kyungsoo did as Kai said and his lips puckered, Kai didn't know why he was nervous. He had kissed Kyungsoo so many times during his coma, but why was he now nervous?

Kai leaned in closer to his "boyfriend" and pecked the latter's lips. Kyungsoo smiled in the kiss and put his arms around Kai's neck, Kai cupped the boy's face in his hand and deepened the kiss. Kai knew what he was doing was wrong, everything after the accident was wrong, he knew what was going to happen. A part of him wanted to end the kiss and tell Kyungsoo everything, even though he probably wouldn't remember, and crawl in a hole and die, but he also never wanted the kiss to end and to always be Kyungsoo's boyfriend. However, he was still a student and Kyungsoo was still his teacher.

"Oh my gosh! Let me take a picture!" he heard a girl say. Kai ended the kiss and saw Taeyeon with her phone in her hand. Kai sighed and leaned away from Kyungsoo, who looked away in embarrassment.

Suddenly a nurse walked in "Can I speak with you two out in the hall?" Taeyeon and Kai nodded and followed the nurse out of Kyungsoo's room. The nurse held her clipboard tightly and said "We have bad news."

The two suddenly frowned. Taeyeon was the first to speak "What is it?"

The nurse didn't know whether to say it, but she couldn't turn back now. She looked down the looked at the two "Kyungsoo has Alzheimer's Disease."

---------------------------

Ooooh! Keke...I hope you don't hunt me down. Part 2 will be up soon.

1) You gonna hunt me down?

2) Worried?