Want a ride?

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Luhan waved goodbye to Seulgi as she walked towards the bookstore to buy something for her mother's birthday. The boy sighed and rubbed his arms to heat himself.

To get home Luhan had to take a bus then walk for about five minutes to reach his house. He couldn't wait to get home, then he would go right to bed, and wake up in the morning to go eat breakfast with Seulgi and the guy she liked. Now how did Seulgi manage to get the guy? Let's just say...her plan worked until the guy found out and asked her on a date. Luhan was shocked that the guy said it was okay for Luhan to join the two.

Luhan walked down the street and sat down on the bench across from an apartment complex. Luhan sighed and looked down the street for the bus to arrive. It was freezing and Luhan didn't want to freeze to death.

"Hi." a manly voice greeted.

Luhan looked up and almost lost his cool, it was Sehun. The guy he had a huge crush on was standing right in front of him. Luhan couldn't stop staring at him with awe. Was this a gift from god?

Sehun looked down the street where the bus would be coming from, then looked back at Luhan "Do you know me?"

Luhan nodded his head.

"Do you want a ride home?" Luhan's eyes widened. Was this real life? Was Luhan just imagining this? Sehun eyed him after Luhan didn't answer "Do you?"

Luhan opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Sehun shrugged his shoulders and his heels. Luhan's hand grabbed the hem of Sehun's sweater, Sehun stopped and turned his head. Luhan didn't know why he did that.

"Yes?"

Luhan rose from the bench. "I want a ride home."

Sehun smiled and took hold of Luhan's wrist "Then let's go."

Sehun guided Luhan to his car and opened the passenger car door for him. Luhan bowed his head in thanks and climbed inside the car, Sehun closed the door and climbed in the car on the driver's side.

"You live in the next town. Am I right?" Luhan nodded and wondered how his crush knew that. Did he stalk him? Luhan didn't really care. Sehun started his car, put on his seatbelt, and he looked over at Luhan. "Seatbelt."

Luhan nodded and reached for the seatbelt. There was always a problem with Luhan. This was a high-tech car and the seatbelt was different than most cars. Luhan tried to pull the seatbelt but it wouldn't budge. Sehun watched him with a smile on his face.

Luhan stopped struggling with the seatbelt and looked straight ahead "I can't put on my seatbelt."

Sehun smiled and asked, "Do you want me to help?"

"I guess."

Sehun leaned over to Luhan, making sure his face was as close to Luhan's as possible, and pressed a button just above the seatbelt holder to release the seatbelt. Luhan tried his best to keep his cool, it wasn't everyday when your crush was only inches away from you. Sehun pulled it around and over Luhan's waist and snapped it into the lock.

"There we go." Sehun said after leaning back into his seat.

"T-t-thank you."

Sehun smiled at Luhan's stuttering and put the car into reverse, he put his arm on Luhan's seat and looked behind him. He backed up and pressed on the brake, he put the car into drive and steered the car onto the road.

Sehun snuck a quick glance at Luhan then asked, "So why were you out in the cold?"

Luhan looked at him and answered, "I was with a friend."

"Girlfriend?" Sehun asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

Luhan shook his head, knowing Sehun couldn't see him, and said, "I don't have a girlfriend." Sehun sighed with relief and put his foot on the brake, there was a red light ahead. Luhan looked at his crush again and asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. I do like someone though."

Luhan's heart sank "I see."

"Do you want to know who?"

"I think it's better if you surprise me when you two end up together."

Sehun smiled at Luhan's answer and replied with joy, "You think we would end up together?"

Luhan turned his body towards Sehun. "Of course. You are a good guy, Sehun."

Sehun's heart fluttered. "How am I a good guy?"

"You are driving me home and-you aren't like some of the popular guys in this school." Luhan was basically listing the reasons why he liked Sehun in his head. "A girl would be lucky to have you." he added sadly, but not sad enough for Sehun to catch on (hopefully).

"It would be hard for a girl to win me. Almost impossible." Sehun replied.

"Why?"

Sehun looked over at Luhan and with a smile answered, "You will find out soon enough."

---------------------------------------

Oooh! All Hunhan!

1) Who should I have be the center for next chapter?