WIFE?!

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kyungsoo finished reading off the list of partners and his heels to walk to a bench to sit and read, but a young boy's hand stopped him. Kyungsoo turned his head to see Kai.

"Is there something wrong, Jongin?"

Kai looked at his partner, who was Seulgi, then looked back at his teacher. "Can I be with you instead?"

Seulgi felt hurt, was she that bad? Kyungsoo was shocked, he put the two together just for Kai, but Kai wanted to be with him. Kyungsoo looked at Seulgi and sighed "Is that okay with you, Seulgi? I can put you with your friend Luhan."

Seulgi's hurt vanished as soon as he said Luhan, a smile appeared on her face. "I don't mind being with Luhan! Luhan! Wait up!" Seulgi ran after Luhan and Sehun, not caring for any response out of her teacher.

"So what drug did you do that you wanted to spend so much time with your teacher?" Kyungsoo teasingly asked. Kai shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I guess I can treat you to breakfast for deciding to be my partner. Then we have to start working."

"Fine with me" Kai replied. He couldn't be more happy to have breakfast with his teacher.

<><><><>

Baekhyun ran a hand through his hair, rubbed his nose gently, then continued typing his piece Chanyeol assigned him. Suddenly Tao popped up from his cubicle.

"Baekhyun, my computer is about to die. Let me borrow your charger!"

Baekhyun took his sweet to grab his laptop bag, take out his charger, and hand it to Tao. Tao snatched it from his hand and popped back down into his cubicle.

A hour passed until Baekhyun was interrupted by a wrapped gift fell onto his lap. Baekhyun looked up and smiled when seeing Chanyeol leaning against his cubicle wall.

Baekhyun grabbed the gift and examined it. He shook it near his ear then eyed it with confusion. "What's in it?"

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders then said "Open it."

Baekhyun nodded and tore the wrapping paper off in one pull. A white box was what appeared under it, small writing in silver was written right in the center. Baekhyun read the name to himself then pulled open the box. Inside was a gold band ring. Baekhyun grabbed it like it was the most fragile thing in the world.

"Oh, Chanyeol. It's-It's beautiful." Baekhyun said as he looked at the ring with awe.

Chanyeol smiled and grabbed the ring from him. "Can I see your hand?"

Baekhyun stuck out his left hand and watched as Chanyeol slipped the ring on his finger. Baekhyun drew his hand back and admired the ring with his mouth wide open.

"I bought it just for you." Chanyeol explained. "I saw it while I was shopping for my wife-"

Baekhyun's entire world crumbled. Wife? What the hell?! However, Baekhyun didn't show his shock. He simply nodded and lowered his hand.

"Thank you."

Chanyeol nodded, his feet, and walked back into his office. Baekhyun spun his chair back towards his laptop and stared blankly at the screen.

Tao had seen the entire thing and he was just as shocked as Baekhyun. Tao walked into his friend's cubicle and crouched beside him. He waved his hand in front of Baekhyun's face. "Are you okay, Baekhyun?"

"He has a wife."

"Honestly, I didn't know that. I thought he actually liked you!"

Baekhyun shook his head and put a smile on his face, he and Tao both knew it was fake. "I should have known. I never had a boyfriend and the first time I actually get close to a guy-he does this."

Tao sighed "I know."

"It isn't his fault though. I-I'm pathetic."

"Baekhyun-"

"I'm going to go home early. I-I need to get groceries for Key and his boyfriend."

--------------

I'm back from a long hiatus...I was sick and in the hospital...sorry.

1) Are you happy I'm back?

2) Do you want to murder me for doing this to Baekyeol?