I hate love

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Tao looked down over the cubicle wall at Baekhyun. His friend hadn't spoken a single word since he last saw him. Tao sighed and sat back in his chair, he stared at his laptop screen and started typing the next chapter of his assignment.

<><><><>

"Would you stop?" Seulgi begged as Luhan stared at her.

"No."

"Well I'm going to turn around. You are creeping me out." Seulgi did as she said she would and continued to read her book.

Luhan smiled and turned to Sehun, who was playing a game on his iPhone. Luhan scooted closer to Sehun and tilted his head so he could see the game. Sehun moved the screen closer to Luhan so he could see better.

"Are you winning?" Luhan asked.

"Barely."

"Should I stop distracting you?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Oh no she didn't!" the two heard Seulgi scream. Seulgi turned around and shoved the book in Luhan's face "This killed her boyfriend's sister. What a ! She is a , right? What a ! I think she goes to school and is the best student. God, please kill this ."

Luhan chuckled and looked back Sehun's game. However, Sehun had already won and was reading his score. Luhan did the same and looked up at Sehun "How much did you win?"

"Just a few hundred. I can probably buy a new section of the fort with it." Sehun answered.

Luhan nodded and rested his head on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun looked down at him and stared at the latter with confusion. Then he smiled and continued to play his game.

<><><><>

"Is this right?" Kai asked as he showed Kyungsoo what he wrote for the second question on the paper. Kyungsoo looked it over and nodded. Kai read the next question aloud and groaned "More writing."

"It's just an opinion question. It's the easiest out of the ten questions."

"Still, I don't like writing."

"Just wait until you're older. You'll be doing a lot of writing."

"We aren't that far apart. I'm eighteen and you're twenty two." Kai added.

"How do you know how old I am?"

Kai's eyes widened and he his heels to look back at the plaque he skimmed through. Kyungsoo eyed him with suspicion and decided to ask him about it later.

<><><><>

Chanyeol sat in his chair and stared out the window. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and the lady who gave Baekhyun the cold shoulder entered. Her brown hair was brought into a tight ponytail and she was wearing a gray dress that ended just below her knees. Her black high heels really popped, they were new.

"Good morning, honey." she greeted. She set her purse on the chair that was against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Morning."

"I hear you gave that little brat a gift."

"He isn't a brat."

"Then why is he suddenly becoming the only thing you stare at. What about your wife who stands right beside you and actually loves you?"

"I do notice you, Sandara. I just am having him-"

"I don't care about your excuses. We have a dinner with the family tonight, be there at seven."

"Yes, honey."

Sandara grabbed her purse from the chair and walked out of Chanyeol's office. Chanyeol took a deep breath and stared down at his phone, he stared at the picture of Baekhyun and sighed. He ran his finger over the screen and shook his head.

<><><><>

Baekhyun turned his head towards Chanyeol's office when he heard the door open after that woman entered. It took a second for Baekhyun to recognize her, it was that woman who gave him that scowl that one time. He never forgets a face. Tao was watching her too.

"Hey." a manly voice greeted, Tao looked up and smiled. "Miss me?"

"Greatly."

Kris crouched down beside his fiance and took his hand. "Guess what."

"What?"

"Our honeymoon is in China."

A smile appeared on Tao's face "Really?!"

"Yeah." Tao rose from his seat and wrapped his arms around Kris. Kris held Tao close and whispered into his ear "I know how much you miss your family, so we are going to stay with them. Is that alright?"

"Of course."

Baekhyun fell back into his seat after watching the romantic scene and sighed. Baekhyun took out his phone and dialed the number Key gave him. The line was busy.

Baekhyun ended the call and set his phone down. "I hate love."

-----------------------------------------------

Sweet, but also important, chapter. I have to step up my game! I have been gone WAY to long! Stay tuned!

1) Do you want some cute/fluffy kaisoo next chapter? If so what do you want to happen? I may decide to use your suggestion in the next chapter.