Forbidden

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kyungsoo was the first on the bus, followed by all of his students. Kai was the first to board, since he was by Kyungsoo side the entire time, Luhan, Sehun, and Seulgi were the last to board. Kyungsoo sat at the front, right behind the bus driver, and Kai sat on the right side and pulled his guy friend, Kris beside him. Luhan and Sehun sat together in the back and Seulgi sat in front of them with this girl she talks to sometimes.

Kyungsoo looked back at the crowd of students and shouted, "Can everyone please stop talking for a moment," the entire bus, except for the engine running, was silent. "thank you. Now, our field trip will be lasting the entire day and I do have good news. We will be spliting into two groups, one will come with me and the other will go with our class president, Kim Jaekyung. The good news is-after we have finished all of our work, you can walk around the area and go shopping or whatever teenagers do these days for the rest of the time." the bus was soon filled with cheers.

All Kai wanted to do was be with Kyungsoo, but he didn't want to admit it. Kris sighed and took out his phone to text his boyfriend. Kai turned his head towards Kyungsoo and started a student-teacher conversation. Then the questions got more interesting...and personal.

"What ever happened to our other teacher?" Kai asked.

Kyungsoo's smile slowly faded away, but he answered anyway. "It's personal. As a student, you shouldn't need to worry."

Kai nodded his head, not wanting to upset Kyungsoo, and asked another question "Are you our full time teacher now?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head. Kai nodded his head, but inside he was having a party. Kris eyed the two after sending a text and leaned in to Kai "Are you flirting with the teacher?"

Kai's eyes widened. "What?"

"I know that look, Kai. You are flirting with him." Kris said with a smile. Kai rolled his eyes and continued to talk to Kyungsoo. Kris shook his head and started texting his boyfriend about his confused friend.

At the back of bus Sehun and Luhan were chatting away quietly. Sehun arm was around Luhan's shoulder and the two were closer than friends should be, but neither minded the little space they had.

Seulgi occasionally looked back at the two and silently squealed, the girl sitting next to her looked at her with both worry and confusion. Seulgi took out her phone and started texting the guy she had recently gone on a date with. The date had gone well and they were chatting almost every single day.

"Did he really say that?" Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded his head.

"Why? Does he not like you?"

"Most likely, but I don't care. I don't need his punk being around my sister."

Luhan smiled and asked him, "Would you beat him up if he had done anything to her?" Sehun nodded his head. "You're a good brother." Sehun looked down at Luhan and smiled. Luhan turned and looked out of window, they were in the country side and were about half way to their destination. 

In the front of the bus, the three K's were chatting away happily to one another. Kai was unknowingly flirting with Kyungsoo, who also didn't realize the flirting, while Kris listened to the two with sadness.

Why was Kris sad? Well first; the two looked like a good couple. Kyungsoo looked young for his age and Kai looked older, Kai was a rebel that Kyungsoo had broken down to his "true self." The two were the good height for each other, Kai was a little bit taller than his teacher. Second; Kai almost never stopped talking about Kyungsoo when he was with Kris. Whenever the two hung out, Kai would always bring up Kyungsoo whenever he could. However, despite the flirting and reasons for them to become a couple...it was forbidden. Kyungsoo was Kai's teacher. Not only could this risk Kyungsoo's job, but if they broke up Kyungsoo could ruin Kai's life if he wanted to.

It was forbidden and it would always be-Kris hated that.

------------------

Short chapter...I know...sorry! But hey! I updated three days in a row! Next chapter is more Kaisoo and Hunhan.