The Magic

Suit Romance

46.

“Room service!”

 

Kris placed one hand on her cheek and the other behind her neck, kissing Sohyun slowly and she placed both arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Room service!"

 

Kris frowned and ignored, closing his eyes shut.

Sohyun quickly broke the kiss and held him back. “I ordered it,” she said, smiling and immediately ran to the door.

Kris turned and frowned. “What?”

 

“I ordered it when you were bathing,” she answered. Kris groaned and ran a hand through his hair, waiting for Sohyun. "I was hungry," she giggled.

 

Sohyun placed the bowl of salad and a plate of chicken wings on side table. “Are you hungry?” she asked, already taking a bite of her salad and Kris sighed. He sat beside her at the bedside and rested his head on hers. “The room service ruined my appetite,” he grumbled, snuggling close to her neck.

 

Sohyun laughed. She held the chicken with a fork and nudged him.”Come on, I’ll feed you,” she cooed.

 

“My mouth is only for you,” he cooed back and Sohyun quickly shove it into his mouth.

 

She laughed at Kris’ silliness and continued eating her salad. Kris broke into a grin, smiling in amusement.

Never can he be angry wtih Sohyun.

 

Both of them fed each other, laughing and cuddling close together before Sohyun took out her laptop.

 

 

Sohyun quickly cleared the plates and immediately started on her work.

She rested on her stomach, placing her laptop on top of her pillow while Kris was lying beside her, resting his head on his palm and he turned to his side to watch every movement of hers.

She was focused and concentrated on her work which Kris must say that it made her look attractive and professional.

 

He sighed and grabbed the pillow, resting his head on the pillow and turned to look at Sohyun, who was still doing her work.

 

“Is work really that important?” he asked. “I have to draft out and translate a German document, it’ll take some time You can sleep first.” She sat up and tucked him in bed, kissing him on the lips and cracked a smile, before going back to her work.

 

Kris smiled and turned to face the ceiling. “Goodnight,” he murmured and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

The clock struck twelve and Sohyun yawned, rubbing her eyes and squinted when she looked back at the screen.

 

Then, Kris opened one of his eyes and pulled her down, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest, cuddling her like a koala. Embraced her into a warm hug, snuggling close together.

 

She tilted her head up to looked at him, his eyes were closed and she gulped. “Kris.. I have work to do,” she whispered.

 

Kris snuggled even closer to her, placing one leg on top of her leg and kissed her forehead. “This is also part of work.”

 

 

The lights flickered all of a sudden and the lights went off

Sohyun yelped as she grabbed onto Kris’ shirt tightly.

 

Kris opened his eyes. The screen was dead, the air conditioner wasn’t working, neither were the lights. The only light source was the light behind the curtains, coming from the lights in other buildings.

 

“Uh oh, the laptop’s not working, you can’t work now.” Kris smirked and Sohyun looked up at him, frowning and she slapped his chest and turned her back on him.

 

Kris laughed and got up from the bed but was held down but Sohyun. “Where are you going?” she asked frantically.

 

“Candles,” he said and Sohyun got up with him. “I’ll go with you,” she said, holding onto his shirt tightly and he smiled, looking down at her. “Why?” he whispered, raising an eyebrow at her while she couldn’t stand the darkness around her and closed her eyes. “Because I’m scared of the dark.”

 

Kris embraced her into a hug and her head. “Then let’s get it together,” he said, squeezing her hand to assure her.

 

Sohyun couldn’t see his smile or his eyes in the dark, and she must say that squeezing her hand really made her assured.

 

 

They lit up the candles and placed a candle at each tableside.

 

The room was dimmer than it was and was also more romantic than before.

 

Kris and Sohyun sighed, resting their heads against the headboard that was made of leather.

 

Kris laced his fingers through Sohyun's, placing it under the blanket as Sohyun rested her head on Kris’ chest. “Kris,” Sohyun whispered.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Who was that lady you saw in Paris?” she asked out of the blue. Kris raised an eyebrow at her. “Lady?”

 

Sohyun nodded. “Do you remember? We went to Paris with Tao, and we went into this tent. Tao saw a really fat ahjumma, while I saw-.. It doesn’t matter who I saw. What is most important now is what you saw,” she said.

 

Kris smirked and tapped his chin. “Well, if you can tell me who you saw, I will consider telling you mine,” he bargained.

 

Sohyun pouted and bit her lip. “I saw, a really tall guy. He wears a suit and..”

 

“And he looks like me,” he completed her sentence, laughing. Sohyun buried her face into her palms. “The image wasn’t that clear. In fact it was hard to see. It was as if, the image was upside down!”

 

Kris nodded. “It was blurry. To be honest I didn’t know who that girl is, but after spending some time with you, I think that girl is really you,” he whispered.

 

Sohyun cracked a smile and looked up at him. “Really?”

 

He nodded. “Why would I lie to you?”

 

They both lay back on the bed, facing each other. "I can't believe it actually worked.." Sohyun whispered, grinning.

Kris shook his head. "Sohyun, you know how gullible you are?" he asked. "I can rate you 20 out of 10. Kim Sohyun, you broke the scale."

Sohyun smacked his hand and grumbled.

 

Kris run his fingers through her hair, eventually letting them rest gently on the back of her neck and looked up at the ceiling. "The person behind you will be reflected and it will cast a virtual image into the hole that you look into, that's why it was me that you saw," he explained. 

Kris blew the candles and laid crawled under the covers beside Sohyun, once again their noses touching and Kris could feel Sohyun’s eyes shut.

“Sohyun, open your eyes,” Kris whispered softly, holding onto both her hands. “Come here,” he said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and hugged her tightly. “I’ll always be with you in the dark, alright?” he whispered.

 

Sohyun could feel his hot breath on her ear and she could say she sensed tingles down her spine, yet heart warming and assuring. She nodded and smiled.

She scooted closer to him, poking his cheek. "Just asking, what does S stands for in your name? You know, that acronym. K.R.I.S. Knowledgeable, responsible, impartial, and what's the last one?" she asked.

 

Kris looked up at the ceiling. One arm around Sohyun's shoulder, the other behind his pillow. Slowly, a grin formed on his face and he shrugged. "What do you think?"

 

Sohyun pressed her lips into a firm line and tapped her chin. "Successful? Sly? Silly?"

 

Kris laughed and hugged her with both arms, turning to his side and looked dreamily into her eyes, their noses touching and he whispered, "How about Sohyun? Sohyun is part of me, right?" he said, his hot breath on her neck. "Oh god," she whispered and blushed, biting back a silly grin.

 

She smiled and laughed. "Alright then," she scooted close up to Kris and whispered into his ear. "I'll tell you what my grandfather likes, so you could be on closer terms." Kris nodded, and sighed once more, before placing his fingers under her chin and tilting her head back. Sohyun closed her eyes when all of a sudden, the lights were back on again.

 

She opened her eyes and saw how close her lips was with Kris and immediately retreated back.

Kris raised an eyebrow at her and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her closer to his head and tilted her chin up to meet his eyes. "Why were you so afraid?" he teasingly said.

Sohyun gulped and blushed, clearing . "It's just that-"

And Kris pressed his lips softly against hers. Sohyun closed her eyes and let herself melt into the kiss with her heartbeat increasing and her pulse quickening. That was the magic Kris had always done to her.

 


Sorry for not updating for almost a month! () I didn't know it's been a month since I've not been online like asdfghjkl

Okay anyway I'm gonna try updating regularly since exams are over!!! (Celebrates) And yes more fluff for this story yea? 

Please do subscribe, comments and upvote if you enjoy this story!

xoxo to my lovely readers :)