The Kiss

Suit Romance

45.

Their fingers interlaced as they walked down the street together.

 

A slight drizzle slowly became heavier, and the water droplets from the night sky increased. Not long, it began to pour.

 

Kris and Sohyun quickly head to the nearest shelter they could find.

They both sheltered each other. And surprisingly, they found themselves running towards a telephone booth.

They looked out of the sky and sighed. “It seems like it’s going to be a long one,” Kris murmured.

Then, they faced each other. They both leaned against on side of the telephone booth and grinned, the gaps in between their bodies wasn’t big nor small.

 

They were in a small compartment, where there was enough space for the both of them to move, but they didn’t. They just stood at their positions, facing one another as it was the shoes that touched and connected them.

 

They could feel their breaths on each other. No words were exchanged. The only sound was the rain and their breaths.

They spent their fifteen silent minutes in the telephone, appreciating the presence of each other while they waited for the rain to stop.

 

Kris spoke up. “Remember the other time you were lost and scared that you in hid in a telephone booth in Hong Kong?” he asked.

A smile curled up Sohyun’s lips and she nodded. “And I remember how terrible that feeling was, until you came,” she whispered.

The rain stopped.

They stepped out of the telephone booth, the cold wind blowing at them and they both rubbed their shoulders, feeling the temperature in their body going down. “Let’s head back to the hotel.”

 

 

They both entered the hotel room with their hair wet and their clothes were soaked as it stuck to their skin.

“Kris, go take a hot shower,” Sohyun said, handing him a towel while he leaned against the bathroom door frame. “What about you? Why don't we take a bath together?” he asked mischievously. Sohyun’s cheeks immediately grew red and she burst into laughter.

 

She slapped his arm playfully and turned his body that his back was facing her and pushed him lightly into the bathtub. “Stop playing. Don’t catch a cold,” she said.

Kris turned to look at her and nodded, smiling. Such a small action from her could make him feel so loved and contented with his life and he could say he love Sohyun, a lot.

 

Sohyun walked out of the bathroom, rubbing her shoulders as she kept herself warm, then turned the temperature higher as the room became warmer.

 

Just then, Kris placed a towel over her shoulders and hugged her from behind. “Don’t catch a cold too,” he whispered into her ear, then kissed her cheek and walked back into the bathroom.

Sohyun turned back and cracked a smile, nodding her head.

 

 

 

Sohyun came out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe as she dried her wet hair with a small towel.

Kris looked at her from the bed and blinked in surprise. He gazed at her mesmerizingly. It was the first time seeing Sohyun, so pure and, real. She wasn’t afraid to show another side of her. Another side of her that he finally saw in Sohyun. And also a side that he fell in love while waiting for her.

 

Sohyun could feel Kris’ eyes on her and she looked at him, blinking. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

Kris snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head. “N..Nothing,” he replied.

 

He got up from the bed and grabbed her hand, leading her to the table.

 

“Sit on the table,” he said. Sohyun raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

Kris sighed and easily lifted up her up, placing her on the table.

 

He stood in front of Sohyun and winked at her, then grabbed the hairdryer and started drying her hair with a blow-dryer. He was like a professional hair stylist. He knew how the exact temperature and was cautious of not burning her hair.

Sohyun cracked a smile and placed both her hands around his neck, closing her eyes while Kris dried her hair.

 

“Do you think you will still continue to dry my hair after we get married?” she asked. Kris smiled and turned off the blow-dryer, placing it on the table.

He pressed his forehead on hers and both of them closed their eyes. “Of course I will. I will do it every day. And if you want, I can help you dry your hair even in the office,” he joked.

Sohyun laughed and opened her eyes, leaning back as she rested her head on the mirror and looked at Kris before cracking a smile again.

 

Kris laughed together with her. It wasn’t because of his joke, but because seeing how Sohyun laughed, seeing how his love of his life is laughing because of him, makes him feel accomplished and satisfied.

 

That was how deep his love for Sohyun was, or maybe even deeper.

 

Kris slowly grabbed her waist with one arm and pulled her closer to him. He placed his thumb on her chin, slowly tilted her head to look at him and grinned, before pulling her into a soft kiss.

He tilted his head, closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. He slowly slipped his tongue into , while she closed her eyes and moved along with Kris' movements.

 

He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her body closer to him as he deepened in the kiss and Sohyun reached for his neck.

He grabbed her waist and lifted her up from the table, carrying her. He pressed her against the wall, and they both opened their eyes. Soyhun could see how close his eyes were to hers, and she could see the big brown eyes of his scanning her eyes just like what she was doing.

 

Kris closed his eyes and leaned forward, continuing to kiss Sohyun while she kiss him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He pulled Sohyun up by her waist and slowly placed her down on the bed while he hovered above her, breaking the kiss.

Sohyun looked up at him, breaking into a smile. Kris bent lower, having their noses to touch and they both grinned like idiots before Kris pressed his lips on hers.

 

They both felt breathless in a new fascinating way. It was one of the longest and sweetest kiss that they ever shared, and they both enjoyed it.


A/N OMG I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH?! I can now hardly go online, main reason-studies. The only time I will be able to be on the computer is when I have research to do. I have hardly and personal time for my family and myself not to mention AFF :( Hopefully holidays would arrive soon (PRAY PRAY) and I would be able to update! ^^ And really sorry for this short chapter! T.T Enjoy reading and I'll try to reply to all of you ASAP :DDDD xoxo

-HappySmiley