Angry Sohyun

Suit Romance

32

"BT? I'm now in the office," Tao whispered, covering his mouth and glanced around the pantry suspiciously. "Guess what I had found, Sohyun has a secret admirer! And the worse thing is Kris isn't even angry about it! Do you know how angry I was with him?" he hissed, frowning as he discussed with BT. "Do you think, Kris gave up on Sohyun?" Tao wondered as he shrieked at the thought of it. He quickly slapped his mouth and shook his head furiously. "Touchwood."

Sohyun stepped into the pantry. She approached him from behind, placing her ear near the phone and eavesdropping.

"Exactly! When Sohyun got flowers on her table, I was having a heart attack while Kris was so calm! We spent so much time pairing them up and yet he was just shaking his leg in the room!" Tao hissed once more while Sohyun's eyes widened in surprised.

She quickly snatched the phone from Tao as he blinked in surprised.

"BT? Is that you? What are you taking about with Tao? What do you mean matchmaking? BT I am very suspicious of your actions at home. Are you dealing drugs or something? Love potions? BT what is wrong with you?" Sohyun asked, frowning while trying to avoid Tao who was trying to grab his phone from her even though he was taller than her.

"And you. Huang .. something-Tao, what are you doing to my grandfather?" Sohyun hissed lowly at him and diverted her attention back to BT.

BT bit his lip and smacked his forehead, pacing around the house anxiously then thought of one thig. Hang up.

He smiled and quickly end the call, heaving a sigh of relief.

"BT answer me please. Hello? BT? BT?" Sohyun called out and looked at the phone. He hung up. Sohyun groaned and shot a look at Tao who quickly snatches his phone back, placing it in his pocket. "It's Zi with a Tao, and how dare you eavesdrop on my conversation." He frowned.

"You were talking so loud, how can it even be called eavesdropping?" Sohyun questioned as she pointed a finger at him and squinted. "You, Unnie and BT are so dead once I reach home," Sohyun said before storming out, while Tao scoffed and walked back into his office.

--

During lunch, Sohyun skipped her lunch and immediately went to look for Jiho.
She knocked on JiHo's door, then glanced at her watch when no one opened the door. "Working hours should be over.." she murmured then knocked the door again.

Jiho climbed up the stairs and saw Sohyun at his doorstep. He quickly waved and smiled at her. "Hey, he greeted, opening the door for her. "Come in."

"Hi Jiho. So how's work recently? It seems like you're reaching home quite late lately," Sohyun said and frowned at the thought of it.

"My job's fine. I work at a hawker centre. Glad that I'm not the only convict who worked there, so I won't get discriminated by neither my colleagues nor employer." He smiled and sat down. "I just went to the orphanage to deliver some candies and food for the orphans, that's why I came late."

"You do volunteer work now at the orphanage?" Sohyun asked. He nodded his head enthusiastically. "Last week when I delivered a takeaway to the orphanage, I saw how busy the sisters were, and saw how fun it was to play with the orphans. Living in one big family seems fun, so I'll just volunteer out at the orphanage whenever I have the time after work."

"Seems meaningful."

"It is. I met a girl there. She seems quite enthusiastic in helping out the orphans too. Girls like her at such a young age that's willing to spend time volunteering at the orphanage than going out with her friends are hard to find now," Jiho said and smiled, sighing.

Sohyun smiled back and clasped her hands together. "Ah yes, you said that you wanted to tell me something important, right?"

"Yes. I just got a letter from a lawyer. They say that that there's high chance of appealing."

"H-high?" Sohyun asked, and she smiled. "But I thought.."
He shrugged his shoulders. "I told you, my wife's innocent."
She smiled and nodded her head. "Well, congrats then," she said.

---

Once Sohyun was back home, she plopped herself onto the sofa and heaved a big sigh.

"BT.. Could you pass me the food, I'm too tired/"

BT was muttering with Sohyun's sister and Tao as they gathered round the dining table, whispering to themselves.

"BT.. BT?" Sohyun called out, and shuffled her way to the dining room, heading their conversations and she frowned. "Tao! What are you whispering again?" Sohyun asked angrily and blew her bangs.

They exchanged worried looks and glanced at Sohyun. "Sohyun I can explain-"

"I don't need to hear your explanations." She sighed and walked towards Tao, pointing a finger at him. "Tao you can go crazy, but why did you even lead Unnie and BT crazy with you, I can't believe it."

"This matter consists of Kris and I. And let me emphasize this one more, only about Kris and I. Do you get it?" Sohyun asked and she sighed again, frowning. She really give up on them.

Tao exchanged glances with BT. *She seems angry.* he gestured.
*Frustrated too.* SoHyun's sister added, their minds connecting.

*Well I guess we could only use the attack method.* Tao grinned mischievously, while BT and SoHyun's sister grinned, nodding their heads.

BT cleared his throat and walked towards Sohyun, frowning. "We care about you that's why we meddle into your affairs. You shouldn't let you childhood haunt you, and you should instead step out of it, not just staying in your shell," he chided while Sohyun blinked in surprise as she looked at him.

"Kris is so nice towards you and yet you don't appreciate. So now we just give him the helping hand, and you still don't appreciate it. What do you want from us Sohyun?" Tao sighed in exasperation and shook his head while SoHyun gawked at him. "B-but-"

"Now I shall rule," BT pointed at Tao and Sohyun's sister, grinning. "The two defendants not guilty. Kim Sohyun guilty. Court adjourned," he announced and clasped his hands together. "And now for the two of you, I shall treat you to a meal. Kim Sohyun shall be exiled into the living room!" he announced and happily skipping into the kitchen, bringing in more food.

Sohyun gawked at them and stuck her tongue out, blowing her bangs.

"I really give up on them," she muttered under her breath and wrinkled her nose at them. "And what am I even guilty of?" she asked.

"Guilty of kissing Kris but not admitting he's your boyfriend which made him depressed and his self esteem immediately dropped to negative," Tao said in one go while Sohyun blinked at him. "What?!" she shrieked and Tao immediately ran into the kitchen.

She sighed and shook her head. "I think better get ready to meet JiHo again.." she said and quickly walked out of the house, again.


--
Baekhyun patrolled the area, tapping his chin as he walked around, pursing his lips and taking note of his surroundings.
He walked around the area, and saw one familiar looking figure.

That particular figure.

His eyes widened in shock and he frowned in disgust and approached him.

JiHo sat on a bench, looking around the neighborhood and just in a second he was being pulled into the back alley.
Four strangers approached him, cracking their knuckles and smiled evilly at him. "Where's the drugs?"

JiHo's eyes widened in shock and he blinked in confusion. "What drugs?"

"I know you have it with you, give it to me," the man hissed, glaring at JiHo while he gulped and looked away, shaking his head. "I don't know what you're talking about," he murmured.
The man took out a packet of drugs, tossing it to JiHo. "This . Where's the other one?"
"I don't know what you're talking about!" JiHo shouted in anger as they accused him.

"Police."

The four men turned, as they saw Baekhyun. On his jacket pinned his card, and as Baekhyun tucked his jacket to the back, the four men could see his gun clearly placed beside him. The four men gulped as they immediately ran away leaving Jiho.

Baekhyun approached Jiho as he slowly smiled at Baekhyun gratefully. "Thank you Baek-"

"You are now suspected of carrying drugs. And I, have the authority to search you. Turn," Baekhyun ordered while Jihp blinked. "What? I'm not into drugs anymore!"

"If I were you I would cooperate with the police. And now turn," he said sternly while Jiho frowned. "I'm innocent."

Baekhyun forcefully pinned him, while Jiho glared at him, quickly dodging as he pushed Baekhyun away, quickly running.

Baekhyun immediately took out his gun. "Freeze," he ordered while Jiho continued to run. "Freeze!" Jiho closed his eyes and stopped.

Baekhyun approached him, pointing the gun at JiHo's head, and aimed carefully. "I said freeze," he hissed. "Yang JiHo." he hissed sternly, glaring at JiHo while his eyes widened in shock, dropping the packet of drugs. "Baekhyun.."

"Don't call me that," he snapped. "Your bad, and I'm good."

Sohyun looked around the neighbourhood, no signs of Jiho.

"I finally could catch you. I knew there's this thing called justice. Three years ago I couldn't nailed your wife, but six months ago justice nailed her. One year ago you got off, but now I can nail you again," he hissed while JiHo shook his head.

Sohyun eyes scanned the area and her eyes landed on the park, to see JiHo frightened and a man pointing a gun at him.

She immediately rushed to stop the man and when she got closer, she found it was Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! What are you doing?" she asked, horrified as she looked between Baekhyun and JiHo.
"He was doing a trade with the drug dealers."

"Baekhyun put it down! Even if JiHo was holding onto drugs just now that doesn't give you the rights to shoot him. He's harmless!" Sohyun shouted and Baekhyun looked at her, frowning then warily lowered his gun down.

She heaved a sigh of relief and went over to JiHo's side, while Baekhyun quickly pulled her away from him. "Sohyun, he's dangerous."

"Baekhyun," she hissed, frowning.
"You know JiHo don't you?" he immediately said before Sohyun could continue. "He'a dangerous and yet you side with him?"
"He has already repented."

"Repented?" Baekhyun repeated, scoffing as he picked up the drug from the ground. "You call this repented?"

"Baekhyun believe me I really didn't-"

"Shut your nonsense. I don't want to listen. You're going to the police station with me," he snapped.

"But I didn't commit any crime! The strangers just pulled me into the back alley and they tossed me the drugs. I'm innocent!"

"Evidence and witness. Everything's here. How could you deny?" Baekhyun hissed while SoHyun eyes widened in surprise. She quickly held him back, shaking her head at Baekhyun to tell him to stop. "Then do you see the money? Where are the men? Where have they gone? Fingerprints found on the packet doesn't mean anything, just like how you picked up the drugs leaving your fingerprint on the packet doesn't mean you're guilty of possesion of drugs," JiHo mumbled, frowning then sighed. "Baekhyun, just believe me, I really changed. I'm not the man you once knew."

"Baekhyun, just let him go. You really have no evidence," Sohyun persuaded and he looked away, glaring at the ground.
"JiHo, go." Sohyun nudged him and he slowly walked away.
"Baekhyun.." Sohyun whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder but he just shoved her hand and walked away.
-----