Perfect Boyfriend

Suit Romance

40

Sohyun was lying on the couch, listening to music while her eyes were glued to her phone. She texted Kris and within seconds, she got a text back from him and she cracked a smile, immediately replying.

Tao, BT, and Sohyun's sister hid at a corner as they high fived each other. "Mission accomplish after a year," he giggled and Tao nodded, stifling his laughter.

I guess BT, Sohyun’s sister and Tao must be celebrating once they knew Sohyun and Kris were together.

"Hey," Tao spoke. "Why don't we plan an outing for them? After all they only see each other during work and dinner, they hardly have any personal time for each other," he whispered to the other two and they immediately agreed.

Kris on the other side, was outside of the airport, clinching a deal. He walked towards his car, smiling and grinning as he texted Sohyun with one hand, and carried his briefcase with the other hand when all of a sudden a group of fans ran past him. He stopped in his tracks as he quickly dodged them, squeezing through the crowd.

"LUHAN!" the fans screamed and squealed as the korean idol got out of the car and smiled, waving at his fans happily. He was wearing his sunglasses, a black hat tilted to one side of his head and a grey hoodie as he slowly walked towards them, smiling happily at them.

Kris placed his briefcase on top of his car when he picked up a call, and greeted the client. "Hello Mr Yang, yes, the document is with Cherry.. Some problems with the document? Impossible, please pass the phone to Cherry."

"Luhan! Please sign here!" a girl said, handing him a book and he gladly took it. "Sure," he said and handed it back to her after signing it. He gave out his autogrpahs while holding onto the flowers and chocolate boxes as he stopped beside Kris' car to sign on a bag.

Luhan and Kris met eyes, and they smiled politely, before Kris continued talking to his client on the line. "Yes, yes, please sign it there," Kris said, unconsciously patting his briefcase and Luhan looked at him, slowly approaching his car and he took out his permanent marker. "Sign here?" Luhan asked, pointing at the door and Kris nodded his head. "Yes, sign it here," he said, oblivious to the fact that Luhan took his words for it.

Luhan signed across the two doors of his car, making squeaking sounds on the car and Kris turned towards the sound. His eyes widened in shock as he quickly hung the call and looked at Luhan in shock. "What are you doing to my car? I didn't ask you to sign it!" he said, exasperated when he saw how big the signature is.

Luhan blinked in surprise and his lips nervously. "Didn't you ask me to sign it on your car?" he squeaked while Kris was busy looking at his door, biting his lip, mentally screaming.

It was his car.

HIS CAR.

AND IT GOT VANDALISED.

Luhan gulped and he lowered his sunglasses. "Uh oh," he whispered, then quickly cleared his throat and silently stepped away from Kris, before running into the airport with the fans chasing after him.

When Kris turned again, the crowd was gone. The idol was gone too. He groaned and ran a hand through his hair, sighing deeply.

His car meant so much to him. It was so valuable, and just within seconds it was vandalised, by an idol.

---

They stepped out of the car and walked into a shopping mall. Sohyun and Kris walked together side by side, but the thing is that, aren't couples suppose to hold hands?

Tao and BT hid behind a pillar and spied on Sohyun and Kris. They took off their sunglasses and frowned at Kris, shaking their heads in unison. "That idiot, Kris looks like a wooden block," BT said and sighed while Tao stifled a laugh. "He is an idiot. This is his first time in a relationship."

BT's eyes rounded in surprise and looked at Tao. "Are you kidding me?"

Even though they are now officially, let me repeat, OFFICIALLY on a date, but both Sohyun and Kris didn't know what to do. Hold hands? Link hands? They are walking together, looking straight up and no one dares to look down and grab the other hand.

"Just look at that Kris, he's so stiff and serious, just like walking his daughter into the church," BT commented and shook his head.

Kris' hand were trying to locate Sohyun's hand as they walked normally, but it was just so hard, just so hard. He tried reaching to grab Sohyun's hand but it was just futile. And once, both of their hands touched. BUT, both of them ridiculously retracted their hands.

WHAT KIND OF COUPLE IS THIS.

Tao shook his head. "It seems like I have to do something."

He took out his cellphone and immediately dialled.

Just then, Kris' phone rang in his pocket and he immeidately picked up.

"YOU IDIOT JUST GRAB HER HAND WHAT DID YOU PROMISE SOHYUN WHEN YOU WERE COURTING HER YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE BESIDE HER!"

Kris winced and rubbed his ear. He glanced at Sohyun who was looking around at the shops. "I am beside her now."

Tao bit his lip and frowned. "You promised her never to let go of her hand, right?"

Kris nodded.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Grab her hand!" he ordered and Kris took in a deep breath and nodded.

At that point of time, Kris frowned. "Wait? How did you know? Are you tailing us?" he asked and looked around, while Sohyun looked at Kris. "Who's that?" she whispered.

Tao mentally facepalmed and BT rolled his eyes. "Great, you blew our cover now."

"I'm doing this for your sake! And we are the ones who planned this date-"

"One more thing Kris! Sohyun likes an idol called Luhan and we know that he's here to perform in this shopping mall today. Well I hope you would be able take this chance and show much you love her!" BT said and abruptly ended the call.

Kris blinked in surprise and looked at Sohyun who was looking back at Kris innocently. "Who's tailing us?"

Kris smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, let's go," he said and grabbed her hand as he led the way.

Tao and BT smiled and celebrated as they exchanged looks with each other and high fived. At least their job is now complete.

On the way, Kris was on a lookout for any events in the shopping mall while Sohyun was holding onto his hand tightly and looked around. "Ah yes, Sohyun."

"Hmm?"

Kris looked at her and shook his head. "Well, I was wondering-"

Just then, screams could be heard in front and they both turned their heads towards the attention. A stage was set up, and in front of the stage were the fans. A banner was pinned up on a gigantic board behind the stage. Meet and Greet Session with Luhan

Sohyun's eyes rounded in surprise and she immediately dragged Kris. "Kris! Look!"

"Lu..Luhan? Who's that?" he asked her while she chuckled and quickly took out an album. Kris looked at the album and saw Luhan's face on it. Sohyun grinned and bit her lip. "Just look at his face. His eyes, nose, cheeks, just everything about his is flawless!" she exclaimed and laughed. Kris immediately frowned and tilted his head to one side. "Is he really that handsome?"

"Of course! And his singing and dancing skills are superb! Just look at how many fans came to suppor-" Sohyun stopped. She could see jealousy overwhelming Kris' face and she bit her lip.

"But of course, your better, in every way." She grinned and interlaced her hands with his. She smiled and kissed his cheek, tugging his arm. "Let's go and buy some books," she said, and led the way.

Kris smiled and nodded, following her. Sohyun turned back and glanced at the stage. She sighed and turned to face Kris and continued walking.

Sohyun shopped around the shopping mall for more than two hours, and she chose the shops that were furtherest from the stage, because she knew Kris would be angry and also jealous if he sees his girlfriend looking at another man that was almost the same age as him.

Ah, what a considerate girlfriend.

She glanced at her watch and sighed as she tapped on it. "The show should be over by now," she murmured. Kris looked in her direction and sighed. He walked over to her direction. "Sohyun, let's go," he said and held her hand while she blinked in surprise. "But we just entered this shop," she replied. "We have more things to do, let's go."

They walked out of the shopping mall and Kris let go of her hand. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, while he slowly slipped his other hand into her bag and carefully took out the album. "Stay here, don't go, alright?" he whispered while Sohyun blinked in surprise. "Where are you going?" she asked, looking up at him and he smiled. "Toilet."

He pressed his lips against her forehead and let go of her waist. He walked backwards, smiling at Sohyun while his hands were behind his back then he slowly entered the shopping mall and quickly ran.

Sohyun turned to face the front and raised an eyebrow at him. "What's on with him today," she whispered and shook her head, smiling.

Kris sprinted, going from shops to shops and he went into a flower shop. "Miss, I would like to buy a bouquet of roses," he said, panting as he took out his wallet. "Then how many roses do you want, sir?" she asked politely while Kris frowned and looked at her. "How the hell do I know?"

Sohyun looked around the shopping mall, when all of a sudden a swarm of fans ran past her, chasing after a car. 

Luhan wind down the window and waved at the group of fans as he took off his sunglasses.

Sohyun blinked and smiled as she scooted closer towards the car.

Luhan got off the car and placed his sunglasses in his pocket. He bowed and waved at the group of fans who were outside of the shopping mall and he smiled. "Thank you all for coming to my event this afternoon. Hopefully I would be able to see you-"

"Luhan!"

Luhan jumped and whipped his head to see Kris, panting as he was holding onto a big bouquet of roses, and in his other hand was an album. 

Kris gulped.

The fans were staring at him, Luhan was staring at him and Sohyun was staring at him too. "Kris?" she whispered, blinking.

He took in a deep breath and slowly walked towards Luhan, surprisingly the fans gave way to him and he placed the roses down. "Lu-Luhan."

"Wa-wait. Aren't you that guy whose car door was signed by me..? Wait are you here to seek damages well look don't be so rash and-"

"Luhan, I'm.. I'm your biggest fan," he said and scratched his head. "Well, I was wondering whether you could sign this for my girlfriend. I promise you I won't seek damages for my car," he said.

Luhan slowly nodded his head and took out a marker, slowly signing on the cover of the album and Kris swore he was blushing crazily red.

Everybody was staring at him.

The fans were staring at him and what made him embarrassed was that he was the only male fan. 

Luhan handed it to him and he received it. "Th-thank you. I really like your songs, good job. And, work hard," he said and patted his shoulder while Luhan smiled nervously and shook his hand, and heaved a sigh of relief.

He picked up the roses and slowly walked towards Sohyun who was looking at him with her eyes rounded in surprise. She covered and looked at Kris. 

"Sohyun, I know you really like Luhan alot. And I know that this is our first date so I want to make it memorable," he whispered. Sohyun looked up at him and smiled. "Kris.."

"I don't really know how to make things romantic, and I don't really know anything about relationships so I don't know what to give you besides roses. Though it's just twenty three roses, I hope you still like it," he said while Sohyun bit her lip, preventing her grin from getting any wider. "And this album too."

"I love you," he whispered. Sohyun broke into a silly grin and bit her lip once more. Looking up at him, she grabbed the roses and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too," she said, chuckling while Kris smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Then, Kris pulled her into a kiss, and she coudl say she felt embarrassed, kissing at the entrance of a shopping mall, in front of her idol and her idol's fans plus the onlookers. But, she didn't care.

Her eyes fluttered close and she melt in the kiss, slowly kissing him back.

Though it was a short kiss, both Kris and Sohyun felt contented and they both drew back. Kris pressed his forehead against hers, both of them grinning.

At last, their first date could just end like this, memorable and romantic.

Kris could say Sohyun is a considerate girlfriend, and Sohyun will definitely say Kris is a perfect boyfriend.

Such a perfect pair in the eyes of the public.

Luhan blinked and scratched his head. He smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. At least he doesn't need to pay for the damages of Kris' car.

-----


A/N Luhan as cameo! *Throws confentti haha!*

Sorry I forgot to tell you someone from EXO will be a cameo T^T

But hey! Surprise! Surprise! :D

Actually this chapter was more of a special chapter, so yea..

But anyway! Enjoy this chapter my lovely readers! xoxo <3