Hardcore Training

Suit Romance

41.

Sohyun and Kris walked into the office, their fingers lacing with one another as they greeted their colleagues, TOGETHER.

Squeals.

The colleagues looked at them with their eyes widened in surprise, gawking at them while Sohyun pinked and slowly let go of Kris but he insistedly held firmly on her hand, and pulling her closer to him.

"Kris, but it's embarrassing.." she whispered.

"Well our relationship is already open to the shopping mall and also to the your idol, Luhan, we should share the joy with them, right?" he whisperedback, kissing her temple and the colleagues' jaws dropped.

"Sohyun! You're the first one in this firm, and also the first one to date!" Cherry squealed and Sohyun smiled, nodding her head shyly.

"Uhh, Kris. my palms are starting to get sweaty now," she whispered and Kris sighed, standing in front of them. "Now, as you can see, Sohyun and I are officially dating!" he announced and held their hands up.

Sohyun bit back her smile and looked up at Kris, grinning.

Kris cleared and looked back at Sohyun. "So, male colleagues stop oogling at her, and female colleagues, I'm already taken," he said and swiftly grabbed Sohyun's wrist, pressing his lips against hers and her eyes widened in surprise.

The male colleagues cooed and female colleagues squealed. "Yeah yeah, we definitely respect our dear Sohyun here, and definitely won't fight for a giant," one of them said and Sohyun laughed out but quickly cleared and smiled.

"Ya ya ya, now that I have announced we are dating, no more looking at other guys, especially Baekhyun, or I'll wring his neck off," he said and tapped her nose. She grinned and pointed a finger at him. "You too. No more looking at other colleagues or ladies. Or you'll get a piece of my mind."

Tao leaned against his office door frame and sipped on his coffee, shaking his head and sighing. "It's time I get one for myself too," he whispered and went back into his office.

In this joyous occasion, he couldn't help but feel lonely. In the past, Tao had a friend like his own brother, and a sister. But Kris will spend more time with Sohyun, and Hyomin is dead.

To be honest, he still can't get over the fact that the cloest kin was gone.

That place that Hyomin occupied in his heart, was now filled with emptiness after she was gone. He was living well, not because for himself, but because of Hyomin's wish and the people around him. He looked at the photo frame, the three of them, standing together. He softened. He miss the past. He miss Hyomin. He miss everything.

---

"BT! I'm back!" Kris stepped into Sohyun's house. Taking off his shoes and went right into the kitchen.

"Kris Wu!" BT hollered and Kris quickly stood at attention.

"You! Come with me to the rooftop!" he yelled and blew the whistle into Kris ears and he winced.

Kris immediately followed him up to the rooftop, to see a blue mat on the ground, and standing beside it was Tao, with another whistle.

"BT-"

"Don't talk to me until you complete your mission," BT interrupted him and blew the whistle again. "Mission?" he repeated.

"Yes, Mission, be a perfect boyfriend in Sohyun's eyes," Tao said.

"Also known as, Project B.A.P.B.I.S.E." BT said.

"What?" he whispered, in a complete daze.

BT stopped and blew the whistle once more. "Enough of talking, let's get down to business."

--

"First, we will train you to be ultimate boyfriend. To be a sweet, charming yet cool and cold at the same time. And definitely, someone that can protect Sohyun," BT explained and scooted to Tao. "Man, this is my first time planning this type of mission for my future grandson-in-law. It's sooooo exciting," he whispered and Tao smirked.

"You will undergo devil undergo training and also a written paper," Tao explained and Kris gawked at him. "Seriously, Tao?"

"Number one. Where do you stand when you're crossing the road with Sohyun if the vehicles are coming from the left?" BT asked, putting on his spectacles on and Tao took out a hard paper model of the same height as Sohyun, and a figure of Sohyun pasted on the cardboard.

Kris grabbed the model and led it to the mat. "Sohyun will be standing here, and I'll be standing here," he positioned himself together with the model Sohyun and immediately got whacked on the head by BT. "Wrong, Sohyun shouldn't be protecting you, you should be protecting Sohyun and be on the left and Sohyun on the right. So when you get knocked down by the car at least you will die and not Sohyun. Remember, protect Sohyun at all costs."

He gawked at him. "BT! You're digging my grave for me!" he exclaimed.

Tao stifled a laugh and kept a straight face.

"Second stage, always know how to attack and defend."

Kris waved it away and smiled. "Well I'm best at that, you can ask Tao-"

In just a split second, Kris was thrown onto the ground, pinned on the mat and he groaned in pain. BT was on top of him, twisting his arm and Kris sighed. "I wasn't even ready.."

"Do you think the robber will wait for you to be ready? Of course not! They're sly!"

Once again, Tao pulled the model of Sohyun and covered her eyes, stifled a laugh and kept a straight face.

"Number three. Thirty pull ups!" BT exclaimed and Kris grinned. "Chicken feet." He smiled but it immediately faded. Kris knew BT and Tao well. They definitely know thrity pull ups is a piece of cake for Kris, definitely they will have some tricks up their sleeves. 

"Sure," he said. He held onto the bar and counted while looking at Tao and BT who were looking back at him, nodding their heads.

After doing thirty, he dropped down. 

"Now, when you were doing thirty pull ups, what was I doing?" BT asked and Kris smiled. "Hah, you were nodding your head."

"How many times?"

"30..?"

"Wrong, it's 29. Tao nodded 30 times," BT replied and shook his head. "Fail."

Kris gawked at him and shook his head.

Kris knew this project had to end. In Sohyun's eyes, he was already an ultimate and perfect boyfriend, what is this project for?

"Uhh, BT. Why don't you bless me instead of doing this mission thing?" Kris asked and BT raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean by blessings?"

---

"Unnie! How can you drag Kris up to the rooftop! BT and Tao isn't going to let Kris off that easily! And how can you play along with him!" she shouted and groaned, running towards the rooftop but was stopped by her sister.

Just then, Kris and BT were walking down the stairs, smiling and laughing with each other which made Sohyun puzzled.

She dragged Kris away to a corner and looked at him with a puzzled face. "What did you do up there in the rooftop?" she asked and Kris smiled. "Nothing, just some conversations, and some physical training. I even exchanged skills with BT, can't believe he's an expert in fighting," he replied, smiling.

Sohyun frowned and raised an eyebrow at him. "That's all?"

He nodded. "What else did you expect?" he asked. She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing."

Kris sighed and curled a strand of hair behind her ear, then wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning forward and pressed his forehead against hers. "Don't worry, I'm able to handle it."

"BT has many tricks up his sleeves, sometimes as her granddaughter I don't even know what he's up to, he's.. unpredictable," she cracked a smile and shook her head.

"It's good that you're smiling now. BT is fine. He's, playful, that's all. Ah yes, one more thing. at the end of the month, we'll be going to Thailand, business trip, get ready," he said and she nodded.

He lightly kissed her forehead and held her hand, leading her to the dining room and sat down beside her.

Throughout the whole entire dinner, the atmosphere was somewhat weird to Sohyun. Though they were talking and laughing and all, but she felt that she was the odd one out among them. Kris, Tao, BT were exchanging glances somehow. She could just sense this.

A woman instinct.

Yes, a woman instinct.

---

"Yah, Sohyun ah, send Kris out, I can clear the dishes," her sister said and she nodded.

She stood outside of her house, seeing Kris off before she went back in, but was quickly held back by Kris again. "I think you forgot something," he said, tapping his cheek, grinning.

Sohyun blinked and raised an eyebrow, then burst into laughter and Kris raised an eyebrow back at her. "Sohyun!"

"Yah! Kris Wu! Kim Sohyun! Stop being so mushy will ya!" Tao hollered from the car.

"Come on, he's rushing us," Kris said, swinging her hand and she smiled. "Alright."

She looked left, then right, then looked at Tao's annoyed face and slowly leaned forward, kissing his cheek but Kris turned and their lips touched. Sohyun quickly retracted and slapped his arm while he laughed.

"Yah," she hissed.

"Yah!" Tao shouted.

Kris rolled his eyes and sighed. "Goodnight, Sohyun," he whispered and she waved. "Goodnight, Kris."

He stood there for a few more seconds and they both sighed. Sohyun didn't want Kris to leave, yet.

They were inseparable.

"Yah! For the last time!" Tao shouted once more.

"Yeah I'm coming!" he shouted back, still facing Sohyun. "Bye."

"Bye," Sohyun whispered.

Kris walked back towards the car, and before opening the car, he waved and she waved back.

-----