Moving In

Meant To Be

The next three days is only filled with traditions needs and things like that. After the normal wedding is finished and all, 2 days after that Luhan and Chorong had the traditional Korean wedding. The day after that is the Chinese traditional wedding. Guess their wedding is a little extravagant than others. The two were a bit hesitant to do it but since their parents insisted on it, they have no choice.

But all those things certainly brought some improvement in their relationship. Even though their marriage vision is not that clear but at least they are able to be a lot comfortable with each other. They might not be the loveliest wedded couple in the entire world but it is better than being complete enemies with each other.

All those days spent together in the same room and even on the same bed, they manage to get to know each other a whole lot better than they used to and now they can be classified as close friends maybe? They often chat with each other and now conversations doesn’t see that awkward as it used to be anymore and surely there is no more tension and heated arguments as they often had.

It is Tuesday today and both of them are still on their day off due the wedding. Both still have 4 more days of break before they need to go back to work. The parents tried talking the two about going on a honeymoon but when they went against that wish so bad, the parents have no choice but to go along with Luhan and  Chorong’s decision. It was good enough that they went through all the tradition needs and all.

So now, the two are at Chorong’s apartment or it used to be Chorong’s apartment that she shared with the rest of the girls that is. After all the big wedding it is finally time for Chorong to move in with Luhan after they are officially husband and wife. Considering that most of her possessions are in the apartment, she has no choice but to drag Luhan as well to help her with all of her stuff.

“Looks like those are the last of it. I guess I’ll better take my move now girls.” exclaimed Chorong as they were done packing up the things and began to load it all onto both Chorong’s silver Honda City and Luhan’s black BMW X6.

“Unnie, we are going to miss having you around.” Hayoung who apparently have a day off today was clinging tight to Chorong as the older one pats her dongsaeng’s head.

“Aigoo maknae. Its not like we won’t see each other forever. I’ll visit here from time to time. Besides, you girls often complained about my nagging and all. Don’t you think it is better for me to  get out of here? You girls never liked my nagging anyway.”

“Unnie. We  never mean it in that sort of way.” Naeun who was nearby was pouting when she heard Chorong’s words.

“I’m kidding girls. Aigoo. What to do when the most sensitive girls over here. I was just kidding girls. Then, I’ll better go now. Your brother-in-law doesn’t seem like the type that loves to wait for so long.” the two girl chuckled as their unnie referred Luhan as their brother-in-law. Luhan who was just finished loading the things onto his car was a bit confused with the girls’ reactions but then he just ignored it as he leaned on his car .

“Good luck on your exhibition Naeun-ah. I’ll be sure to drop by when I have the time. Come visit me with the other if you have the time arasso?”

“Arasso unnie. Luhan oppa, make sure you will take good care of our unnie alright? Or we will be the one that takes you to your deathbed!” Luhan chuckled at Naeun’s and Hayoung’s so-called threats. He nodded and he got into his ride when Chorong got into hers. As Luhan drove to his penthouse, he kept looking at the side mirror in order to make sure that the lady doesn’t lost track of him.

 

 


 

“Who knew that your place is just a few minute drive from mine?” those were the first word that came from Chorong as soon as she got out from her car. The next thing, they began unloading Chorong’s things from the car up to Luhan’s penthouse that is situated on the 5th floor.

The hard work continued for almost an hour. It was half-past 11 when they finished transferring all the things up to the penthouse. Luhan eventually sloped down onto the couch when all of it was over.

“Thanks. I’ll unpack them one by one after this. Then, which room should I use? “

“There are four empty rooms. One is a guest room. One became a storage closet. One is the room that is used for ironing clothes. That only means you can use the last room in the house. ”

“Which room is that?”

“The room next to mine. On the 2nd floor. But are you sure of using different a room?”

“Of course I am. There is no way I am sharing a room with you in our current situation. Besides, I am not too sure that you won’t become the ert you always am.”

“What? I was never a ert okay?”

“Yeah right. One way or another, I’ll be taking the room next to yours okay?”

“Its perfectly fine with me.”

“ Alrighty. But for the meantime, it is already close to lunchtime. Better whip something up.” Chorong went to the kitchen and began searching the cabinets and the refrigerator for anything that can be use to cook but the things that she found was only some beverages and a few packs of ramen. Other than that, nothing. Completely empty.

“I can’t believe this. You have nothing in here that can be use as cooking ingredients. How did you live your life all these years without having anything?”

“Well, I don’t usually have my meals at home. Usually I would go to restaurants since I meet most of my clients there and also I really don’t have much of days off. When I do, I often went home for Mother’s cooking. That is probably it.” Chorong was about to faint hearing those new information that came from Luhan.

“You have got to be kidding me. You’re telling me all this time you have been living alone, you never even have cooked any meals at home?”

“I don’t know how to cook okay? Manly man doesn’t cook you know.”

Eyeballs are being rolled the second Luhan said that.

“Manly. Yeah right. D.O knows how to cook and a great cook at that. He is manly too you know. Never mind that for now. Come one, get up!”

“What? Why? Where are we going?”

“To the supermarket. We need to buy some cooking ingredients if we are going to have any meal at all and I am not the type to fancies restaurant meals. Come on, you lazy bump. Get up!”

“Sometime I question who is the husband here. You are the one that kept giving out commands here.”

“Fine. Mr. Luhan a.k.a my husband sir, can you please get up so that we can go and buy the ingredients now?” with a cynical tone, Chorong tilts her head as she said those words. Luhan on the other hand laughed his head off.

“That doesn’t sound really sincere coming from you, Park Chorong. Well, at least I got to hear those words from you. Oh well, let’s go.”

 

 


 

The next hour and a half was spent by the two fooling around with each other. Most people that saw them would conclude those two were a happy and loving couple.

“Why are you buying too many stuff here? Its not like we are going to eat all of these in one go. Besides, the only ones that will be needed to be feed in the house is only you and me. Why are taking too many things?” pointing towards the trolley that is filled with food, Luhan raised an eyebrow questioning Chorong’s actions.

Chorong looked at the trolley that she sort of forced Luhan to push while she on the other hand was grabbing the items that is on her mind at the time. You name it, she got it. Chicken, meat, seasonings, fruits, vegetables, marinate, fish. To sum it up, almost everything there is available.

“All of this is not even close to being enough. All of this is only half the amount of groceries that I often bought when I was living with the girls.”

“You have got to be kidding me. How much do you girls eat anyway? Most girls prefer to be on a diet than eating tons of food.”

“When you meant most girls you should just said Jooyi. I know you meant her. But seriously, me and the girls love to eat. Eating is everything especially when you got home from such an exhausting day. Unbelievable right? But that is how me and the rest lived all these years. We love to eat. Besides, I am taking a lot of things is to make sure that the fridge and the cabinets is filled with food so that I won’t have to make these kind of trips several time. Its better buying a lot of things in one go than going back and forth several time. That way I can save energy and budget. Got it?”

Luhan just nodded as Chorong kept looking for the things that she needed. Soon after, it was finally time to pay. With an overloaded trolley filled with goodies, Chorong was the one that led the way to the cash register while Luhan struggled a bit with a super heavy trolley.

“That will be 100 dollars please.” Chorong nudged Luhan as a sign that says ‘Pay up.’

“Come on,  a manly man doesn’t let a lady to pay right?”

“You really love to take an advantage of my situation do you?”

“Oh well, you are my husband after all. I’ll squeeze it out of you every single time.” Chorong laughed as Luhan rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed. Yet, he smiled at the end. Park Chorong never failed to put a smile on his face. Her bright and non-pretentious aura made Luhan himself felt comfortable around her. Maybe being married to her isn’t the worse-case scenario in the history of mankind as he expected.

After paying for the groceries, the two made they way towards Luhan’s car at the parking lot. As they were about to load the stuff in, a girly and feminine voice that calls for Luhan stopped them both in their tracks.

“Luhan oppa!” by then they both knew well enough who is the owner of the voice. When Luhan clearly shows he is delighted, Chorong on the other hand is irritated. Why of all places would they meet again here.

“Oh, you are here too.” forcing a smile, Chorong tried to keep her real feelings hidden while Luhan is back in his love-struck mode.

“Jooyi, why are you here?”

“I just have some errands to run and some groceries to be made. What are you doing here oppa?”

“Groceries. The nagging woman beside me won’t keep quiet until she have all the ingredients she need.”

“Oh really. Oppa, since you have to do right now why don’t you accompany me to the mall? I want to spend time with you before I leave for my schedule.” Jooyi was practically clinging onto Luhan with her aegyo all over her face. Luhan seems hesitant at first as he kept looking back at Jooyi and Chorong.

Chorong who noticed that let out a small sigh.

“Its okay Luhan. I can get a cab ride home. Just go with her?”

“Really? You mean it?”

“Yeah sure. Just go.”

“Thanks. Oh, and don’t mind cooking a lunch for me.”

“Arasso. Just go.” when the two took off in Luhan’s car, Chorong on the other hand was struggling with the huge amount of groceries in her hands. There is no way she can get a cab at this time. Looks like it time to call for some help.

Chorong took out her phone from her pocket as she dialed the number that is super familiar to her.

“Yah Jung Eunji. Come and get me over here.”

After a small talk with Eunji, Chorong took a seat on one of the benches nearby. Her heart felt as if it was being pierced by several sharp blades. But why? She knew that she has no feelings for Luhan. But yet every single time she sees Luhan with Jooyi, the deep part of her kept aching. It hurts so much yet she have nothing that can be use as an explaination for that.


Okay, for those who are asking. No, they are not in love with each other just yet. They are close with each other now, yes that is right but no, they are not in love. They are probably just in the friend-zone right now with the teasing and joking around with each other. But I guarentee you that it won't stay like that for too long. Well, its already 12.25 a.m. over here so I better go. Please upvote and comments!

P/S : Sorry if it was too slow and confusing and boring. I apologize for that

-dewdrops