The Big Day

Meant To Be

2 months flew just like that as if time is a living thing that escape within your reach. During those 2 whole months, Chorong was keeping herself busy with work and also with the weekly cooking class that she held for the girls. She is going to move out of the apartment since she will be a married woman soon and she can’t just go without making sure that the girls are completely ready to leave without her.

She has been the one that cooked all these while alongside Eunji and she need to make sure the girls are fully prepped up for her absence in the apartment. After taking turns with Eunji to teach the girls the know-how, her heart can finally be at peace. That will ease her worried heart in case the girls will eventually blow up the whole apartment without Eunji or Chorong there to make them their meals.

During those 2 months too she has been busy with wedding preparations. Although she often told Mrs. Lu or Mama as the elegant woman told Chorong to call her since Park Chorong is going to be her-daughter in-law in just a few days time.

Although a bit awkward to call Mrs. Lu like that but in order to please the woman that she has tons of respect to, Chorong abide to her request.

Most of the preparations were are all taken care of by both her mother and Luhan’s mother. Sometimes Chorong just checks in once in a while just to make sure things are according to her taste. Well, even if the marriage is not something she is looking forward for with all the complications with Luhan and his girl-friend and also their stupid agreement, the wedding is her wedding and although she knew that it won’t last long the wedding needs to under her standards and her liking. Starting from the banquet hall, the wedding dress and other decorations are construction within Chorong’s approval.

Luhan on the other hand seem like he can’t even care less and that is probably for the best because that only means Chorong won’t see much of him around and that is a whole lot better. Even when they are needed to do the fitting for the dresses and suits, they went to the boutique at different time so that they won’t run into each other. Good thing both families never questioned their actions and just considered it as the two are following strict to the tradition which doesn’t allows both the future bride and groom to see each other before the wedding is official.

That is probably the first time Chorong thanked the traditions since she can use that as an excuse.

After all those endless times, the day for the wedding has finally here. Chorong is trying to ease her nervousness because of the wedding by soaking herself in the bath tub for one and a half hour that morning. The ceremony starts at 12 p.m. thus she is making full use of her time. By clearing her mind from any bad thoughts what-so-ever.

When she finally got out, all of her girls are all busy with makeup and putting on their dresses. She took a glance at the clock only to see it was already 10 a.m. which means she only have 2 hours before the ceremony. As soon as the girls saw their unnie walked out, they grab her by the hand and start to put her into her white wedding dress which is a unique and specially made design by Yoon Bomi herself. The white long dress that is decorated with tons of glittery and shining sequin at the bottom part of the dress and on the upper part, Swarovski crystals in white and light pink garnished the dress in an elegant way. While Bomi with the help of Naeun is fixing the dress, Eunji and Yookyung was working on her hair by using curlers and start to put the Tiara on her. Hayoung and Namjoo on the other hand start on her makeup. By using some blushers, eye shadows, eye-liner and the use of light pink lipstick and lipgloss finally completed her look.

“There unnie. You are good to go.” as Hayoung said that, Chorong took a glance of herself in the mirror and she smiled.

“You girls are good.”                                                                                                                                                                      

“We know. Come on. We are going to be late for your wedding Miss Park Chorong.” the 7 girls began to exit the VIP suit of Mega Hotel that also belonged to Luhan’s family. The ceremony is situated at the hall at the 7th floor of the hotel. They got into the elevator and Namjoo pushed the button heading to the 7th floor. Chorong on the other hand is trembling and cold sweat began to appear. Naeun who stood next to her unnie with tissues ready in her hand began to wipe Chorong’s cold sweat that began to mess her makeup.

When the girls reached the 7th floor, they step out of the elevator and head towards the door of the hall where Chorong’s father is already waiting for her. By the sight of her beautiful daughter, the older man smiled. Her little angel has already grown into a fine lady. Chorong flashed a nervous smile to her father as she put her right hand onto his. Her father let out a satisfied and happy smile just to see her daughter.

The 6 girls were getting ready behind Chorong as her bride-maids. Dressed in the exact replica of Chorong’s white wedding dress although theirs are short dress. Each with sequin on the bottom part and Swarovski crystals on the upper part in white and light pink colors. Courtesy of the designer Yoon Bomi.

“Ready?” looking right into her daughter’s eyes, Chorong’s dad asked the soon-to-be wedded woman.

“As ready as I will ever be.” Chorong inhale deeply once before letting it out to calm herself down. Before the door is open, Yookyung shove a bouquet of flowers that is made up from Iris, white and pink Roses and some carnations that is all handmade by the girls. After making sure things are in place, Yookyung went in using the small door nearby. She has yet an another responsibility in her hands.

The door to the hall is finally open and with her hands in her father’s, being led by her little sister Sunghee and Luhan’s 18 years-old little sister, Luyi as the flower girls  she start to step one by one in her wedding dress with her face still facing the ground.  A few seconds past and she braced herself to look at the altar only to find her husband-to-be looking absolutely dashing in a black tuxedo looking forward on her and at that moment, they made eye contact and for a few seconds, they both were lost in each other’s orbs.

 


 

He never thought he will ever experience this kind of feeling ever. His heart is beating like it never beat before. He starts to perspire and he tried as hard to gain his composure. Making sure he doesn’t really show he is super nervous when the truth inside he is. When the door opened, he almost gasped. The  sound of the piano that is being played by Lay and accompanied by the soft and mellow sound of Yookyung’s violin rings in his head as his eyes is fixed on the figure that is heading towards where he is standing with her hands in her father’s.

The small yet gorgeous figure of Park Chorong looked dazzling and pure in her white wedding dress. With her light makeup she looks natural yet breath-taking. He was lost for words when he saw Chorong. If it wasn’t for Sehun who nudged him in the arm, he would be caught red-handed for staring at the bride for so long. When Chorong’s father took Luhan’s hand and put it together with Chorong’s Luhan swore he saw Chorong almost teared up.

“She is my angel Luhan. Now she is your responsibility. I hand my daughter that I have cherished all this time to you now son.” guilt would surely eaten him up for now when the man said that.

As he faced Chorong, his eyes can’t possibly escape from looking at Chorong’s features. They are cute and perfect up close. Luhan realized that Chorong is a slight bit short than him. Her head seem to reach his chin. He could spend the entire day praising Chorong’s features but luckily he managed to snap out of it. Finally the ceremony commenced.

Hayoung and Sehun as the ring bearers finally took their seat alongside with the other bride maids. It was partly the two groups’ plans of getting the maknaes as the ring bearers. After exchanging their vows and also their wedding rings, they are now husband and wife.

While Chorong and Luhan both wanted to get out of this but unfortunately the ceremony has yet to be over.

“You may now kiss the bride.” those words were the ones that both didn’t really want to hear. The two looked pretty hesitant as they both exchanged looks between each other. The rest of the audience on the other hand are ready with their phones and cameras ready to record it.

Slowly, Luhan get his face closer to Chorong and when the girl is showing no sign of resistance Luhan got closer. When their face is basically super close to each other that they can each hear each other’s breathing, Luhan finally pressed his lips gently on Chorong and slowly yet carefully Chorong accepted the kiss. The sound of clicking of the cameras has yet to stop but the two never seem to realize that. They look as if they are in their own world.

When sounds of laughter is heard, they finally broke the kiss leaving both blushing so hard. Embarrassed by their actions that has been watched by the whole crowd just now.

 


 

She almost slapped herself. She really have no idea what has gotten into her just now until she was super immersed with the kiss. The only thing that occurred in her mind during the kiss was only that she is now a married woman. She bit her lip with her cheeks that is burning red. It was her first kiss in her entire life yet she felt that is was special. Super special that she couldn’t even describe it in words.

 


 

The ceremony is finally over and as for, its time for the couple and also the rest of the guests to dine to their meals. Things are still awkward for both Chorong and Luhan. For Chorong, her first kiss that has been taken from her by Luhan is still stick onto her mid. The scene of the kiss replays itself in her mind. As for Luhan, he never felt as such. It wasn’t his first kiss for sure, yet it was the first time he felt that. Something that even he can’t describe.

“Looks like both are deep in thought about their first night together I see.” Kai’s joke only leads to thw two being red more that they are already are.

“Stop teasing them Kai. They are turning red as we speak.” laughs are heard from the group as they kept teasing the newly wed.

“By the way, that was a great collaboration Lay and Yookyung. You two sound great together.”

“Eunji-shii is right. How come you never played those pieces for us Lay-ge?”

“For what? You guys won’t even last a minute before falling into a deep sleep. Piano sounds are like lullaby for you.” 

“Come on. We shouldn’t bug the newly weds. The still need to prepare for the next event.” Suho cut in as he point towards both parents of Luhan and Chorong that are motioning them to come over for the picture time. Looks like the day will be a long one.

 


 

After such a tiring day, Luhan and Chorong finally got into their newly-wed suite. Before the two leftthe hall, the boys and the girls didn’t even let they got out easily without getting the teases of their lifetime.

“Don’t be too naughty tonight or else you will be fatigue for tomorrow!” Chorong really wanted to smack Namjoo for that but she ignored it as she followed Luhan’s back.

The two were in silence for a while not knowing what to say to each other.

“Erm. I guess I’ll better change first.” Chorong nodded as Luhan head towards the bathroom. After hearing the sound of water being turn on, Chorong grab a robe nearby and began to change out from her white wedding dress into the robe. She start to remove her makeup and picked out some casual outfits for her to wear after washing up. When she heard Luhan got out of the bathroom, she got up and head towards the bathroom only to be surprise seeing the shirtless Luhan. She let out a small shriek before getting into the bathroom leaving Luhan who is smiling to himself. There was only one word on his mind when he saw how Chorong reacted. Cute.

 


 

It is getting late yet none of them are asleep. Although Chorong herself have been yawning again and again but she can’t let herself to sleep just yet. Luhan who seem to know that his wife is sleepy finally took his attention off from his work papers.

“You can go to sleep first.”

“But where should I sleep?”

“The bed.”

“But then where would you sleep?”

“I’ll just take the couch.”

“Isn’t that uncomfortable?”

“Its fine.” Chorong tried to close her eyes yet she can’t. All she did was only tossing and turning on the bed. Her guilt is taunting on her. She just can’t let Luhan to sleep on the couch. It is just simply too cruel. She was about to say something when Luhan who was finally finished with his works spoke up.

“Why aren’t you asleep yet?”

“The couch will be super uncomfortable. Tell you what, just take the bed. ‘I’ll place the pillows in the middle okay? You can sleep on the bed but don’t cross your territory. How about that?” Luhan chuckled to himself. Even at this sort of time, she still manage to worry about other people. Surrendering to Chorong’s wishes, Luhan take the spot next to the pillows in the middle that has been put by Chorong.

Minutes passed with each in deep thoughts. After a while, Luhan broke the silence.

“Chorong-ah. I’m sorry. Sorry what has happened before this. All the harsh words and actions. I knew it broke you deep within. I’m sorry.”

“It is not easy to forgive those things but since we got a new beginning, let’s just forget those things have ever happen okay?”

“Thanks. And even though me myself doesn’t know how long this marriage will last, let’s start with a new leaf shall we?”

“Fine with me.” silence filled once again as the two finally talk the things out that happened in the past.

“Chorong. You’re not asleep yet aren’t you?”

“Em. Why?”

“You do know, that I can just throw away this barrier of pillows that you made and went to your side right?”

“Don’t you even dare. I’ll kick you off the bed if you do such thing Luhan.” Luhan chuckled at Chorong’s answer. Even though they have a rocky start but at least they manage to handle it. A new beginning for both Chorong and Luhan.

 


 

Hello. Another chapter from me here! Finally they are officially husband and wife! How do you like that? Forgive me if it was a little boring and confusing. You can PM me if you are confused about the situation. So, I see tons of you are getting angry at Jooyi in the last chapter. XD, now for those who wanted to know how Jooyi looks like you can just picture the ullzzangs that you dislike as Lee Jooyi because as for me, I use Kim Doyeon. Sorry, I just don’t like her.

Have you heard that Apink is going to be on Running Man? In the preview they only showed the Unnie-line. So, I am not sure if they are guests or simply the ones that are in charge of the missions.  An EXO won the music shows for Miracles in December. Luhan and Lay came up on-stage. I was impressed seeing Lay playing the piano and Luhan is as perfect as ever.

Wow, super long author’s note huh? So, please comment and upvotes will be much loved! ^^

-dewdrops