Luyi's Plan

Meant To Be

“Luyi, don’t take this the wrong way okay? I sincerely love you from the bottom of my heart but honestly speaking, I really think this is crazy idea. There is no way in the heavens that I will walk out of the dressing room wearing this. No way!”

Luyi who sat on the comfy couch that was placed within the area let a sigh of frustration when she heard the refusal coming from her sister-in-law.

“But why?”

Chorong who was still inside of the small dressing room, peek her head over the door and intentionally gave Luyi an exasperated look.

“There is no way I am walking out in this! I’ll kill myself before that happens.” Chorong then looked back at her reflection on the enormous mirror that was placed in the small space. My, my. Never once in her entire life she ever wore something as revealing as this kind of dress. It’s a long floor sweeping glamorous dress. True, the design is simply eye-catching yet Chorong could never let herself to be seen by other in that. That is because the dress is simply a bit too y for her liking.

Well, its not that y really. Just that the dress does showcased her bare shoulders for once and that is why she made it fell into the y category even when the dress itself was pretty decent and not that y compared to the other worst case scenario like the ones that was wore by the stars that reveals their cleavage and other things that made it uncomfortable for other people to watch.

Back to the scene, Luyi was still trying to convince Chorong to step out.

“Come on jiejie. It’s not like there would be any male around here that is going to see you in that. Trust me on this.”

Luyi was right though. The boutique is the one of the most exclusive boutiques here in the mall and the glass was tinted so that no one from the outside can ever see her. Plus, they were in the VIP room that allows them to have some private space as the average-size room was only occupied by them and one of the staff members that serves as the helper of the two.

After quite a while spent to think about the positive and negative outcomes of her future actions, she finally gave up. Knowing Luyi, she knew that her sister-in-law won’t change her decision. That girl is seriously stubborn for her own good.

Yet, Chorong inhaled deeply.

“Fine. I’ll be coming out now.” Luyi didn’t respond to that. Well, that is probably because she was not in the room anymore.

Slowly, Chorong step out of the small space with her head hung low facing the ground. Even when she knew there were no other occupants in the room but it was still something embarrassing to do. To Chorong that is.

“Happy now?” her question to Luyi was left unanswered for a few minutes and that is when Chorong knew something was up and somehow she knew she was not going to like it.

And boy, how she hit the jackpot when she lift her head only to be greeted by Luhan who had his jaw fell to the ground.

Oh god! I thought that the sister was here but then the brother was the one who greeted me when I was wearing this dress. Oh great. That girl is going to get it sooner or later. Why didn’t she told me that she left leaving her brother in the room. If I knew this was happening, I swear I’ll never step outside of that dressing room!

Chorong waste no time as she tried to get back into the dressing room with her cheeks tainted with red and her leg that was about to give away due to extreme embarrassment. Luyi is so going to get it back home.


 

Luhan could only gape at the silhouette that step out of the dressing room. He was blown away by the natural beauty that his eyes set on just now. Chorong looked remarkablely stunning. That white, strapless evening dress surely showcase Chorong’s natural beauty.

The latter then was only able to put his jaws together again when Chorong went back in the dressing room. Honestly, he never expected such thing would happened. After parting with Jooyi, he went to the boutique guided by the text that was sent by his little trouble-maker sister.

When he arrived there, Luyi dragged him into the space that Luyi and Chorong has occupied and with the excuse of going to the toilet, that cheeky girl left him on his own in that room oblivious that Chorong was in the dressing room and when Chorong said she was stepping out, Luhan flustered. Which is so unlike him by the way.

Then, it was as if the time ticks by when the two married couple was left to stare each other in the eyes and then, Chorong finally snapped out of it as she quickly made her way back into the dressing room. It took Luhan a while to adjusted to the surrounding then after a few moments, a smile was carved on his face. Really, there is simply no such thing as a dull moment whenever he is with Chorong.


 

While Luhan was smiling like a maniac all by himself, there was one other figure that was observing the two behind the door of the space. Luyi carved a victorious smile as her plan worked. Now, to get going onto the next phase. But this time, she needs some help. And she knows exactly where to ask for that kind of help from.

“Hello. Bomi unnie. I have a favor to ask you…”


 

Once they reached home, Chorong hurried to her room and got changed into her casual outfits as she was getting ready to make dinner. Better to keep herself busy than to keep thinking about that incident.

Luhan who noticed Chorong’s mood giggled when he knew that all the efforts of Chorong trying to keep herself busy was only to get her mind off what had happened in the boutique. While Luyi on the other hand retreated back to her room for two solid reasons.

One, she still has a few people to call for and two, hiding is probably the best option available for her if she wants to save her life from being taken away by Chorong.


 

“Come on jiejie. Its my last day here. Come on, let’s go on a dinner together. Pretty please!”

Chorong sighed when the cheeky girl begged her to agree to go to dinner with her. True, it is the last day of Luyi’s stay since after tons of arguments and debates, her father-in-law finally gave in and allowed Luyi to take her own desired path as a fashion designer with the help of Yoon Bomi as her fashion mentor.

“I would love to. But if I go, who is going to  prepare dinner for your brother? Plus, I can’t leave him to eat dinner alone by himself. Its my responsibility to keep him company.”

“That is a small matter. Luhan-gege already told me that he would be home a bit later than usual today and he also said not to wait for him.”

Chorong’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “When did he told you that?”

“Just now, on the phone. Come on jiejie. Pretty please, with mountains of chicken feets on top?”

“Okay fine.” Chorong sigh as she finally gave in to Luyi’s request.

“Thank you! You are the best.”

As Chorong left to the kitchen to fix some snacks for Luhan just in case he got hungry when Chorong wasn’t around, Luyi went back to her room and made a call to a familiar person.

“Things are going as planned. Now we just need to execute the last part of it.”

“Got it. You are so one of my best students of all time Luyi!” a sweet voice from the other side of the line answered Luyi’s call. But then another voice interrupted from behind.

“She is the only student that you ever had Bbom. And sorry to say but I think she would be the last.”

“Yah! Jung Eunji!”

Luyi can’t help but to laugh with the spontaneous gags from two of her sister-in-law’s beloved dongsaeng.

“Tonight is simply going to be an unforgettable night that those two will ever experienced.”


 

It was already half past 10 and no signs of Luyi is detected. Chorong sipped her water as she turned down several of the waiter’s offer to take her orders as she said she was waiting for her company. The restaurant was a high-class and it does bugs her a bit on how Luyi manage to reserve a space in a place that is grand as this one but considering that Luyi did came from a well-off family, she brushed that thought off.

 Again, she look over to her wrist watch and sigh and then her attention was diverted to the blue navy dress that she had on her. Luyi said the dress was a present from the petite one to her but something about the dress that seems awfully familiar. The color was without a doubt came to Chorong’s liking and the sequins was placed according to her taste but something is telling her that something is more than what Luyi had told her. Yet Chorong decided to brush it off.

A pinch on her cheeks startled her and she was even more surprised when she saw the person that pinched her.

“Luhan?”

“Chorong?”

Luhan too looked a bit perplexed to see Chorong.

“Sorry, I thought you were Luyi.”

“And I thought you were her too.” They locked eyes and soon they realized what exactly was going on.

“So, she knew about me and Jooyi huh? That is probably the most logical explanation to what had been happening to both of us lately. But how? Did you told her about it?” as the waiter walked away after taking their orders, Luhan began.

“Excuse me. I don’t have to tell her anything. You were the one that showcased your affection to your girlfriend in public. So, if you wanted to blame someone, then blame yourself mister.” Chorong was trying hard as possible not to sound even a bit of jealousy in her voice tone.

“Okay then, I’m sorry, It was my fault but that girl is seriously going to get it for all her schemes.”

“You got that right.”

“Well, since she already put herself into trouble for doing all this why don’t we just enjoy the night?”

“Why not?”

The rest of the night was spent by the two joking around with each other and getting to know each other a whole lot more. And maybe, just maybe Luyi won’t be much in trouble as she thought she would.


 

Hey there! I’m back with the new chapter. A bit boring is it? I know and I’m sorry but I’ll try to do better next time around. I can’t really promise when I’ll make the next update since my Mom sorta banned me from the computer and Internet until I am done with SPM. But since the urge to write was incredibly strong, I had to give in and woke up in 1 a.m.  in the morning to type all this. So I really do hope you will enjoy this. Thank you for all of your support. I deeply appreciate it. Do leave a comment and subscribe and upvotes will be much loved! ^^

-dewdrops