Like Everyday

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

OMONA!!!77 subs for just Foreword!!I LOVE YOU GUYS!!*touched*..i hope i don't disappoint you with the story!!><...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The lovely smell of melting butter filled the air,wafting around the entire house.The gentle smell entered through the door and caressed the face of the sleeping child.He stirred up,a smile slowly spreading on his cute features as he blinked open his eyes.His  tummy gave a gurgling sound and he patted it.

'Wait,Mistel Tummy.Umma is making you food.Let us go to it',he said to his stomach which gurgled more in agreement.He walked out of the room,rubbing the sleep off his eyes,looking around for something.Or someone.It seemed so bright and nice outside.He smiled.Today was going to be a fun day.He entered the kitchen and found the person he was looking for the most.

'Umma',he squealed,hugging a pair of long,slim legs.He felt a warm hand ruffling his hair and the sweet,loving voice talking.

'Omo.My baby is up already by himself!So grown up!Umma was just coming to wake you up',the person said,picking up the little kid who was smiling toothily.The little boy squealed again,burying his head into the sweet smelling neck,enjoying the warmth of his umma.

'Minnie smell food.Umma's lovely,lovely food',little MinMin said,looking at the warm,doe eyes,smiling widely.Jaejoong chuckled,seeing his son's cuteness and love for food.He settled his son on the chair by the table and went to he flip the pancakes on the pan.Putting the earlier pancakes on a plate,he laid out the table for their breakfast.He put 3 golden pancakes on a small colourful plate and a small mug of milk.

'Umma,maple sylup!!',little Minmin said,trying to reach for the syrup.

'What did I tell you about asking something?',Jaejoong asked.A cute frown spread on the little face as it was scrunched up in concentration.

'May I have the maple sylup,pwease umma?',the boy asked cutely.Jaejoong smiled at him before pouring some on Changmin's pancakes,causing the little boy to clap a little in delight.The mother and son had their simple breakfast in warm silence,enjoying good food and company of each other.It was only after that the dishes were done and both of them were ready,did the day start...like this...

'Minnie!C'mon!School time!',Jaejoong said,picking up his bag and Changmin's school bag. No one answered. Jaejoong sighed,putting down everything he had picked up.He went outside the house,the blinding sunlight greeting him warmly.He went around the house and into the little garden behind it.There,in a small structure,which used to be an old dog kennel,he found the tiny,curled up figure of his son.

'Minmin?',Jaejoong whispered kneeling down,beside the tiny opening of the little house-let. No answer came.

'Minnie-yah?Won't you come out?It's time for school?',Jaejoong said softly.

'No',a cutely surly reply came back.Jaejoong sighed and reached in,pulling the little boy out in one swift pull. Changmin squealed,struggling a bit,but Jaejoong held tightly.

'School no go!!',little Changmin said,trying to get free of Jaejoong's grasp.

'And wae?',Jaejoong asked.Changmin went still and a soft sob escaped his lips.Jaejoong turned him around and looked to see fat drops of water running down the little,chubby cheeks.

'Omo,my baby!What happened,Changminnie?',Jaejoong asked hugging his son.Changmin gave another sob,but didn't answer.Jaejoong carried his son inside the house,settling on the sofa,Changmin still in his arms.

'Sweety,tell umma.What happened?',Jaejoong asked,his heart hurting to see his baby boy crying.Changmin looked at Jaejoong with adorable,wet,chocolate eyes,sniffing cutely.

'Minmin will...Minmin will..n..not get umma's food in school!',he sobbed out,crying harder.

Jaejoong sighed.

He should have known.

Same thing.

Like everyday.

 

 

                                                                                    -x-x-x-

 

hello dearies...how did you feel about this??

i think it is too short..

I am sorry!!

next will be llllooonngggeerrrr..XDD

till then..do read,comment and subscribe!!^^/

Kamsahamnida!!