Chapter 9 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKXTonNfqA

-----------------------------------------------

"Yah Hyunseung slow down"-you exclaimed.He stopped and looked around.Then he pushed you inside a store.

"Why did you do that?"-you asked

"Let me breath first"-he seemed to out of breath.He stared around and saw a bench.He went toward it and sat down.He leaned against the wall.He sweated a lot.You sat down next him.You took out a tissue and handed it to him.

"Thanks"-he took it.You waited for him to wipe off his sweat.

"Why do we have to run away?"-you asked him

"To escape from them of course"-he said

"But why only you and me?"-you frowned

"Well i was told to get you out of there first.We don't want to get you in trouble.The fans might see Junhyung put his arm around your shoulder so..."-he explained

"But i'm not his girlfriend or something like that"-you said

"But still they might bother you.You don't want that happen right?"-he said.You nodded.Then you both were silent.

"Uhm...how did you get out from that round?I mean you were inside that crowd"-you turned your face to him.

"We have a plan you know"-he chuckled.You still didn't understand.

"Only 5 of us went out.I was staying inside.Then i went out and help you to get out of that crowd.You just didn't notice because you was busy looking at your Junnie~"-he sighed

"No i was not"-you protested.

"Whatever~"-he covered his ears.

"Yah it's not true"-you punched his arm.He kept giggling.You pretended to be mad.He saw it and stop teasing you.

"You know i don't think you should introduce that girl to Junhyung"-He told-"I have bad feeling about that"

"Why?"-you wondered

"If he really likes her he will forget about you"-he mumbled

"No he won't"-you smiled at him.He stared at you.

"How do you know for sure?"-he asked.His words made you froze.You was not sure too.

"I..."-you didn't know what to say.Actually you didn't want Junhyung to know Hara too.

"You don't want him to know her too do you?"-he frowned.'How do he know?'-you thought

"Howw....?"-you stuttered.He sighed.He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"And i know you start to have feeling toward him too"-he said while looking somewhere else.You was very surprised.You just stayed quiet.

"If you like him you shouldn't let him go"-he continued

"I ...i don't like him.."-you lowed your head-"Beside he seems to like her a lot"

"So you did feel upset when he asked you to introduce her"-he looked at you.

"A bit..."-you whispered-"But since he's happy i'm happy"-you smiled to him

"Well if you want soo...but don't get hurt yourself"-he warned.He stood up and walked away.'Why did he say that'-you thought.You caught up with him.

"Where are we going?"-you asked.

"It seems like they can't get out of there so i will get you home"-he said.You nodded.'I hope he won't tell Junhyung anything'-you thought.He noticed that you had a worry face.He lightly patted your head.

"Don't worry i won't tell anything"-he said.You lifted your head up.

"You can read mind"-you frowned

"Maybe....kekekekekek..."-he chuckled.You felt yourself like an idiot.

"Yah stop laughing"-you yelled at him

"Sorry...can't help...you're so silly"-he said while still laugh.You shot him a glare

 

It's Sunday morning.You had told Hara about Junhyung.Surprisingly she knew him too.She said she saw him at school and lately at some studio.'What a coincidence'-you thought.You set up a date for two of them.You had a feeling that you couldn't explain.It was like your heart break into pieces.'Maybe i do like him'-you shook your head.You wanted to get that thought out of your mind.You've fallen in love before but it didn't work out.You've been hurt a lot.After that you don't dare to like anyone.

Junhyung wanted you to come on that date too.He wanted to introduce you to someone.You agreed but deeply inside you didn't want to go.you don't know if you can watch them be together.but since he's your best friend you have no reason to refuse."It'll be okay.It'll be okay"-you said to yourself.You wore a long grey T-shirt and legging.After checking yourself in front of the mirror,you took your brown cardigan,your bag and went to the amusement park

-At the amusement park-

You arrived there first.You waited for about ten minutes.Then Junhyung and Hara came at the same time.Junhyung wore a white T-shirt , a leather jacket and jeans.Hara wore a light color dress.'It's a little bit short and it would be more perfect if have some more accessories'-you thought while looking at her dress.They bowed at each other.Junhyung kept staring at Hara.'She's pretty today'-he thought.You saw that.Your heart ached.But you ignored it.

"So we go now?"-Hara spoke up.Her voice was cute.

"Ah wait a bit.My friend's going to be there soon.Aish this guy"-Junhyung looked out the road.Then a car pulled over to this direction.'Nice car'-you was amazed.It was a brand new black car.

"There he is"-Junhyung grinned.

---------------------------------------------

Tada updated ^^

Please leave some comments for me,tell me what you think about my fic so far