Chapter 30 :

Black Rose

-The library-

You was looking for a book.The exam was upcoming and you needed more information about different types of clothes to accomplish your work.Also, you wanted to borrow a novel to read.These days, because of your injured leg, you couldn't move around too much.You had seen the doctor and he advised you to rest as much as you could.So tonight you planned to stay at home and finished the dress you was working on for your exam.Maybe read something as well.

You went over the novel area.After some time of considering,finally you chose a famous author's best-selling book.You started to go to see the librarian.When you got out of the area, you pumped into someone.You two startled.Having recognized who it is, you lowed your head and wanted to move away.But when you took one single step to the left,he locked your way.You thought it was just a coincidence so you simply moved to the opposite direction.But that guy's chest kept being in front of you.After a few times like that, you lose your patience.You looked up and threw a dead glare to him.The guy seemed to understand that it had reached to your limit.So he decided to speak up.

"~~~~ah let's talk"-a deep strong voice wandered to your ear.You looked carefully at Junhyung.His face was thinner.His eyes showed determination and tiredness at the same time.You heard that his band was holding a world tour.He must have not sleep well.Your heart trembled for a second but your mind quickly worked.You and he are not in that close relationship anymore.

"We have nothing to talk"-your eyes were sold when you said those words.You intended to go away but paused as you walked next to him.You didn't look at him and said-"Thanks for helping me last time"

Junhyung's eyes fixed and landed on your face.His mouth opened.He wanted to say something before you smirked and continued.

"I believe that all we have to say then"-you told him and left.

Junhyung panicked and hurriedly caught your arm.Back then, when you fainted, he was really in shock and worried at the same time.Seeing you painful,his heart was really hurt too.He tried to ask Seungah why you was like that but she avoided to answer.

"If you are so worried,then keep your girlfriend and her friends from ~~~~"

All he got was that.He didn't get what she said.No one wanted to tell him what happened actually.He asked Hara too.But she said she didn't know anything.She looked like she was hiding something.And her friends -Hyuna,Jessica and Yoona- said that it was nothing to do with them.

He has thought about it a lot.He once didn't focus on practicing dancing with Beast because of thinking about ~~~~.~~~~ has changed so much.She was far-off from him more and more.The members knew about his worry and advised him to talk to ~~~~.He also wanted to.But every time he tried to get to her, she just coldly went away.

"Let go of me"

Junhyung snapped back from his thought.He tightened his grip.You tried to pull back but he didn't intend to let go.

"Let go"-you yelled.Everybody in the library turned to your direction.Then you realized what you have done.You tried to calm down.Having a deep breath,you narrowed your eyes.

"Will you let me go now?"-you requested.Junhyung took his hand back reluctantly.

"~~~~ I just want to work this thing out"-he quickly said.You stayed silently and looked away.

"Why are you so mad at me?"-he whispered.You finally turned your attention toward him.

"You really don't know why.Really?"-you growled slightly.Junhyung just shook in confusion.Your eyes were full of anger.

"You abandoned me.You believed in what those...terrible people said and abandoned me"-you emphasized those last words sadly.Your eyes were filled with tears.Before any teardrop could escape,you hurriedly turned around and walked away.Junhyung stood there and watched you go out of his sight.

His facial expression was very complicated.

-----------------------------------------

New chapter is next week.

Happy weekend to all my readers and subscribers

Moawh :*****