Chapter 14 : Mistake

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tBXTTp6CkU

-----------------------------------------------------

You was in your classroom alone drawing.You finished the design.All you need to do now is to go to your teacher office and give him.But your stomach started to ache.''Urg..''-you groaned.'It must be the salad i ate at lunch'-you thought and ran to the bathroom.

-15 minutes later-

You turned back to your classroom.When you reached to the door,suddenly it opened make you startle.You stepped back and hid yourself behind the door.You heard a foot step walked out.You tried to see who it is.'Hara?!'-you gaped when you saw her face.She looked around once last time and walked away.Before she disappeared you saw she was holding some papers.You frowned.You went inside.You walked to your desk and found your design was nowhere.You got panic.You searched for it everywhere.But you still couldn't find it.

"~~~~-ah.Are you finish?Let's go home together....~~~~-ah?!"-Seungah came and saw you with your mess on the table.You was still looking around.

"What happened?Are you looking for something?"-Seungah asked.You nodded.

"I...i don't understand.My design was right here...on the table but now i don't see it anywhere."-your eyes still glued to the table.

"Well how could it disappear while you was with it?Did you leave the classroom?"-Seungah said.You sat down and thought.

"No...uh yeeh i went to the restroom thirty minutes ago.Then i went back and..."-You suddenly remembered that you saw Hara come out of the room while holding some papers.'Impossible she can't'-you thought.

"And...?"-Seungah looked at you worrily.You looked back and said."It can't be her..."

-Next day-

You had asked your teacher to give you more time.Of course he agreed.You are his favorite student.You kept thinking about what happened yesterday.You wondered about it a whole night.Why was Hara there?Was that your design she was holding yesterday?Why would she take it?And what will Junhyung do when he finds out?

It was PE class.Your class divided into teams to against each others in volleyball game.You stood there and couldn't focus on the game.

"Watch out"-you heard a scream.Before you could realize what was going on.A ball hit your head.You fell on the ground.Your head hurt.

"Are you ok?"-Seungah asked you worry.

"I'm good"-you smiled and stood up.Then Hyuna came.

"Sorry it was an accident"-she said.There was no sincerity in her voice.The Queenkas came as well.Yeah they had PE class with you too.Seungah glared at them and whispered-"".And it seemed like Jessica can hear it.

"Hey you...."-Jessica was going to teach Seungah a lesson but Hyuna stopped.She stepped back and shot you guys a death glare.

"We don't mean to pick up a fight so don't do it"-Hyuna said and crossed her arms.

"But you hit her first"-Seungah frowned-"You planned it didn't you?"

"Like we said it was an accident...."-Hyuna argued.You didn't care about what they said because you was busy staring at Hara.'She looked so peace'-you thought.Hara could feel your glare.Her eyes met your but she quickly looked away.'Why is she acting like this?'-you wondered.

"Yeah right so you didn't mean it but what about stealing ~~~~'s design?"-Seungah yelled.Everyone now turned to this direction even Junhyung.'Gosh Seungah why did you bring that out?'-you yelled in your head.Hara looked a bit shocked.So did the Queenkas.

"Huh what?"-Hyuna said.

"You don't know?How funny.Go ask Hara"-Seungah said.Hyuna looked at Har.

"Seungah you must be misunderstand...."-Hara stuttered

"No i saw you come out of my classroom yesterday."-you finally spoke up.Hara's expression wasn't so good.That made you more suspected.

"You took it didn't you?"-you asked again.Hara still stayed silent.

"What are you talking about ~~~~?"-Junhyung appeared behind your back.

"Junhyung.."-you surprised.'He heard?'Junhyung went to Hara.He smiled at her but turned cold when saw you.'He is mad at me'-you thought.

"Why do you blame  my girlfriend for that?"-Junhyung coldly asked

"But i saw her..."-you wanted to explained but he interrupted.You felt shock and hurt .

'What...what did he just say?'

"I did it"

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah i finally got time to update.Thanks to all readers and subscribers for waiting for me.

Please comment. -^^-