Chapter 29 :

Black Rose

After finishing the situps, the teacher-Mrs.Lee- told them to do some more exercise and went away.She had received a call and had to leave.Replacing her is Mr.Park.

"Okay class.Now run around the yard.7 rounds for boys and 5 for girls.Do not complain.Remember to help your partner to complete the run.GO!"-he said.The class showed objection.But still they began to run when he threatened to give them low score and punishment.You came to see the teacher and smiled.

"Teacher i can't run today.I have reported Mrs.Lee and she has already agreed."-you said.Mr.Park looked at you from head to toes and then said-"Miss it's just 5 rounds of running.I'm sure you can run.Besides I see that you can still walk just fine."

"But.."-you wanted to convince more but he interrupted.

"I know all your stricks.Now go run"-and he went away.You couldn't anything about it.You just stood there helplessly.

Junhyung heard all the conversation and crinkled his eyebrows.*Did she hurt herself somewhere?When did it happen?*.He really worried about you.He was just about to help you skip the class but you began to run.He chased after immediately.

"Hey If you hurt you can skip the class.I'll help you."-he said.You kept on running and pretended that you didn't hear anything.

"~~~~ah"-he tried to talk to you.

"It's none of your business"-you finally decided to reply-"Run ahead.You have more rounds to run than I do".You look straight and had a cold expression.

"Fine but tell me if something's wrong okay."-he said.Seeing that you had no answer back,he sighed and speeded up.

-A few minutes later-

"~~~~ah"-you heard someone screaming your name.It turned out to be Seungah.-"Why are you running?".She seemed to be very shocked and worried.

"Mr.Park is now in charge so .. "-you shrugged helplessly.She nodded and badmouthed about him.You just laughed at her sense of humor.

"~~~~ah why are you sweating so much?"-she asked-"Your face was all red.Are you okay?"

"Yeah...of course...You know that I'm not good at running."-you smiled and looked at Seungah.When she didn't pay attention to you,you secretly winced.Your leg hurt again and it was killing you.

"Yah Seungah.Run quickly.Do you want to be punish later?Come now."-it was Dongwoon.He was her partner.

"Coming"-she yelled back-"Aish he's annoyed.I'll come back to you later.Just run slowly."-and she ran away.You just smiled sadly.Every steps you took, your leg hurt like hell.But you was too stubborn.

*Why is it so hot all of sudden?*-you wondered.You panted so hard and kept sweating.Then you fell so dizzy and fainted on the ground.

-Health officer -

Your entire body ached so much.You had awaked.You winced and opened your eyes.

"~~~~ah are you okay?Has you felt any better?"-Seungah immediately asked you as she found out that you was conscious.You blinked and wanted to get up.But you was too tired and had no energy.Seungah saw that so she helped you.After sitting comfortably,you spoke to her.

"What happened?"-you rubbed your head then your leg.The pain still remained but not so terrible.

"You don't remember?"-you just shook and she let out a sign-"You fainted ~~~~ah.The nurse said you exhausted and had a fever."

"You nodded and stay quietly for a second.Then you turned to her and thanked..She complained about you pushing yourself too hard.She was so scared when you laid unconscious in the bed.You was so hot and it looked like you was really painful.You just smiled and comforted her not worry anymore.

After the nurse had checked your health again, you was allowed to leave.Seungah insisted on taking you home and you couldn't reject.So you two walked to the parking lot.Seungah has her own car now.

"You're such a stubborn person ~~~~ah"-she complained again.You rolled your eyes when she glared at you.

"Seungah i'm perfectly fine now"-you said.Although you was leaning to Seungah to walk.

"Hmm I don't know when you will learn to take care of yourself."-she mumbled.You both went silence.Then suddenly she added.

"Btw, it's Junhyung who carried you to the health officer"

You paused a bit and then moved again."Have you told him anything?"-you asked.You knew that he would ask.She shook her head.

"Well then I just own him a simple thank"-you said coldly.Seungah didn't no what to comment.She thought a bit and said.

"I still think you should tell him what happened"

"He will get to know"-you said.

Soon.