Chapter 3 : You make my life bright up

Black Rose

After lunch,you,Seungah and Beast went for P.E class since all of you have the same class.

"Okay let's warm up first"-the teacher said."10 rounds running for girls and 15 rounds for boys"

"Come on ~~~~-ah HURRY"-Seungah urged you.It was only the third round and you've already been out of breath.

"Wait...i think i can run anymore.."-you said

"Yah that is all you can do"-Junhyung teased you.

"So~...i'm a girl you know.I don't like running"-you hit his arm.He rolled his eyes-"Even Seungah did better than you.You're such a slow girl"-he said and then ran away.

"Yah you're really going to leave me"-you pouted.

"Boys run 15 rounds remember.Don't worry i will catch up with you later :D"-he yelled.

'Why do we have to run after lunch?Aish..'-you yelled in your head.Then someone ran beside you.

"Hey ~~~~-ah"-Yoseob said.

"Oh hey,i thought you should run  faster than me?''-you wondered.

"Yeh we should do that but your so called 'Junnie' threatened us if we don't make you keep running he will killed us so..."-Dongwoon ran to your left and said.

"He did?"-you surprised.

"Yes.You should be proud because you have Beast as your bodyguards"-Hyunseung added.You laughed-"Ne i'm very grateful".You looked at Junhyung.He was running on the other side.You felt so happy.No one cared about you like that before,except Seungah.Seungah is your only friend here and now you have Beast be your friends too.You got to know more about them while running.They're funny and sometimes childish as well.You smiled a lot.

Finally,you reached at the 8th round.Junhyung now is running with you.The boys were allowed to go by Junhyung.They are running so hard now.

"You know i'm kind of sorry for them.You shouldn't do that anymore"-you said.

"Well there's no need to feel sorry.They are willing to do that anyway"-he said.

"Just only you think that"-Yoseob ran past you two-"Hi ~~~~-ah"-He sticked his tongue out.Junhyung threw him a death glare.You just giggled and waved to Yoseob-"Hi~".Junhyung glared at you as well.

"What?"-you asked.

"You are with him now.I can't believe it.I just go away for a few minutes and he makes you like this.I should more be careful"-he sighed.

"Hehe don't worry!I just know him.You're my best friend.Nothing's gonna change"-you said.Then you ran away.

"Yah where are you going?"-he shouted.

"I want this to end soon.I'm tired"-you shouted back.

The class is over.You was sitting on the bench next to Junhyung.You tried to open the bottle of water but it didn't moved.Junhyung suddenly took it from you and opened it-"Aigoo you're too weak".You pouted.You took back the bottle and drank it.'She's still the same.So childish'-he thought while looking at you.You stopped when saw him staring at you.

"Wae?Something's on my face?"-you touched your cheek.

"Ani,i just wonder how you can be the same after all these years"-he said.You smiled.

"You know i feel so jealous with you"-you said.

"Huh?Wae?"-he asked.

"Because you're taller than me now.I feel so small around you"-you whined.

"Yah You want me to be short forever huh?"-he said.

"That would be great"-you laughed.

"Haha too bad.I'm taller than you now so deal with it Shortie"-he laughed.You yelled-"Yah who gave you permission to call me Shortie?I was taller than you back then".Then you hit him.

"Hehe Shortie Shortie~"-He teased you.

"Yah~"-you tried to hit him but he dodged and ran away."Hey Shortie...i don't know you're slow too"

While you ran after Junhyung,Seungah and the rest of Beast were looking at you two.

"She must be very closed to Junhyung.I've never seen him like that with a girl before"-Doojoon said.

"Seungah do you have any idea?"-Yosoeb asked.

"I don't know.She's never mentioned about Junhyung before"-Seungah said.

"But i know that she must be very happy right now.She was a lonely girl.Except me.she don't have any friends.Her parents always work and leave her alone at home eversince she was a kid.She doesn't receive much love"-she added.

"Poor her"-Kikwang said.

"Well she has her Junnie now"-Seungah said.

"What a small world.They meet again"-Doojoon said.Everyone agreed.

------------------------------

I really need your comment so please do it for me ^^