Chapter 28:

Black Rose

You stared at him, then his hand which was gripping your arm.He noticed that and let your arm go.You turned around and faced Junhyung.

"What?"-you asked coldly and tiredly.Junhyung had so many thing to talk to you.He was finding a good sentence to start.

"Where have you been?Are you doing well?"-he asked.You looked at him weirdly.

"You see me just to ask how fine i am"-You sighed showing your disappointment-"Okay i'll tell you.I am absolutely doing well.Of course as long as your so-called girlfriend and her friend don't plan on harming me"

"What are you talking about?"-he raised his eyebrow.

"Soon you will find out"-you shrugged.You tent to leave but he grabbed you,again.The pain in your leg was driving you crazy.

"Yah"-you yelled angrily.Everyone turned to your direction looking curiously.You glanced at them feeling a little regret.Junhyung really shocked.

"Let go"-you forceful shoved your arm away from his grip.

"You're so different now ~~~~-ah.What's wrong?"-he asked.You stayed quiet.

"And what's with that guy earlier?Why did you flirt him?You shouldn't do that.It's Jessica's boyfriend,you know."-he said.

"So what?You was my friend.And look what they did to you and me"-you fought back

"~~~~-ah they didn't do anything.."

"Why are you so sure about that.Don't talk like you know them very well.See you around"-you left.

------------------------------------------

"Guess whoo???"-someone covered your eyes.You smiled and took away those hands.

"Seungah you're so childish"-you said.

"Aish playing with you is no t fun at all"-she pouted-"PE is next.Why don't you just skip it?Your leg is still not full-recovered"

"It's OK.Don't worry"-you spoke

"No you should care for yourself ~~~~ah.Go and talk to the teacher.She will understand."-Seungah convinced.You had to agree with her.You could feel your leg begin to hurt a bit.So you came and asked the teacher for the permission to sighting study today.The teacher had allowed and you went sit on the bench not far away from the attention area.

"Pair up.Today you guys will exercise in groups"-the teacher announced.When everyone had finished pairing, Junhyung appeared.You watched him.He talked to the teacher and seemed to be very sorry.The teacher just nodded and talked back.He nodded and joined the class.He looked around and seemed to be confused then he went to the teacher again.

Before you could figure what was wrong then the teacher yelled your name.So you came toward her.

"~~~~ah pair up with Junhyung please.You don't need to work just help him."-she spoke.Before you could reject she went to deal with some students who were joking around.You glared at Junhyung.He was looking at you.You two stood there frozen.No one spoke until the teacher told the class to warm up.

"Let's begin with sit ups.Boys fifty and girls thirty.Go"-came along with a whistle sound.You startled and then sighed.The teached never fails in getting everyone attention.Junhyung still looked at you in question.

"Have you looked enough?Let's start"-you snapped.Junhyung finally came to his sense and laid down on the floor.Then you sat own and held his feet.The teacher whistled and he started to sit up.

"One...Two.."-your face showed boring expression as you counted.You looked around to spot Seungah.*Where is she?*-you wondered.

"Why don't you exercise today?"

You turned to Junhyung.He just asked you.And you decided to ignored him.

"Eleven..Twelve.."-you kept on counting like nothing happened.

"I'm talking to you"-he said.

"Fifteen..."

"Answer me"

"Sixteen..."

"~~~~ah..."

"Seventeen...Yah I'm counting stop talking to me"-you complained.You changed your position.Now your knees were on his feet.That made your face higher than his but closer.He glared at your knees and then your faceas he sat straight up.He stopped for a second.His expression was somewhat...sustained.You just raised your eyebrow.Then he just let out a small sigh and laid back down.

"Tewnty-eight...Twenty-nine...Thirty...''

----------------------------------------------------

:3 New chapter is here.Has anyone forgot the story?Haha *awkwardly laughing*

Could you guy check my spelling please?I press the 'Enable SCA-something and now I can't choose 'Check spelling anymore TT Someone shows me how to fix it please.Thank you

And thank all my readers and subscribers who are still supporting me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS \m/