Chapter 18 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aS5fPu4P-U

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 weeks later-

You walked to your school as usual.You went to your locker and took out some books.While walking,you saw a crowd.You approached.They were talking and pointing to the bulletin board.

"Result of the design contest

Because we can't decide which one of two amazing design will win so we will have an extra competition.Two competitors will make their clothes and show to the students on the winter party this year.The party will be held in the hall on December 24th at 7 p.m.The one who gets more votes will win."

People whispered and whispered untill they noticed you.They stopped talking and stared at you.You just smiled and walked away.Then Hyuna popped out of nowhere and blocked you.

"What is going on here?"-she yelled

"I think you knew already"-you shrugged-"I...got in the next round"

"You .."-Jessica stepped out and was about to slap you but you caught her hand just in time.

"What are you doing?I just do what I can .Design .By myself."-you emphasized the last word.You shoved her hand away.You took a step closer to Yoona who was hiding behind Hara.

"Surprised huh? Let see how you gonna do it. And you..."-you looked at Hara-"...I thought you are better than that."

You walked pass them all even Junhyung standing not far from the crowd.You just glanced at him for once.His expression wasn't very well, of course.

"What did she mean?"-someone said.

"I don't know.I thought she was the one who stool the design but I confused now.."-another said

"Yeh looked how shock the Queenkas were. Maybe.."

"Shut up"-Hyuna shouted-"Don't you have jobs to do?Pissed off"

The crown slowly moved and disappeared.You smirked as you heard she was shouting.

"This will be fun..."

----------------------------------------------

Hey !!!

So sorry for let you guys wait for so long

Please comment ok?