Chapter 25 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE9KkMp5jEU

________________________________________

"Hello girls"-you put on a perfect smile-"Long time no see"

"How...you.."-Hyuna stuttered.You smirked and stepped closer toward her.And she went back a bit.'Look how scared she is right now'-you thought.

"What...You think i've died already haven't you? Well I must say I'm very very lucky"-you said.You watched her.She was still speechless.You gave her a French welcome kiss then stopped at her ear.

"You was my worst nightmare..."-you whispered-"...and now...I'll be yours".You put on a bright smile.Hyuna was really frighten then.Well she should be like that.'Served you well'-you thought.You looked at the Queenkas at once and said.

"See you around then girls"-you said.Before you went away you had a last glare at Hara.You resented and pitied her at the same time.You knew she was better than this .The journalists crowd disappeared when you walked away but they soon disintegrated.

"Hyuna...."-Jessica panicked as Hyuna fell on the ground sitting.Seemed like she was really shock.She shivered.Hara just stood there soulless.

__________________________________________

You walked to your locker.Going to school was joyful before to you.Now it was just a boring duty.You saw Seungah and smiled.

"Oh ~~~~ah you are allowed to discharge from hospital .I'm so happy"-she smiled and hugged you happily.

"Oh i miss you so much"-you hugged her back-"i was very lonely.Why didn't you visit me regular these days?".You had a fake angry face.Seungah let go of you and saw that.

"Sorry i was busy practicing lately"-she said regretfully-"I'll make you up later.Ice cream?"

"Deal"-you laughed.

"So what are you gonna do now?"-she asked.

"Go to class"-you shrugged as you took out your book.

"No~ i mean to Hyuna and her es"-she said.You stopped to think about it.

"Of course i'm gonna pay back for what they have done to me"

"That the spirit"-Seungah patted me lightly-"I can't wait to see their loser face.They all should just go to hell"-she said while leaning back against her locker.You laughed at her cuteness even when she is cursing at someone else.

__________________________________________________

"Joon what are you doing?"-you asked.He was putting all his thing in his locker onto a carton.He saw you and stopped what he was doing.

"I quit this school starting from tomorrow."-he said.

"Why?"-you shocked

"For my career you know"-he smiled.You felt so sad and confused.You just got back.You really need him right now.

Joon knew what you was thinking.He rubbed your head.

"You're gonna be fine"

"But i haven't thanked you yet.You've done so much for me but i haven't done anything for you"-you said sadly.

"Then help me with my stuff ..... and see me off at the airport tonight"-Joon smiled

"Tonight?That's too quick"-you surprised

"Sorry for telling you now.I know it's too quick and it's hard for me too"-he said.'To leave you alone in this war'-he thought.

"Oh..."-you lowed your head.

"Come on cheer up"-he smiled-"It's not like that you will never see me again".He handed you his carton."Now if you are free hold this for me while I'm cleaning my locker so the one who will use mine won't curse me when he takes this locker.".You laughed but felt uneasy right away about his leaving

______________________________________________

You was the only one see Joon off at the airport.

"i'm sorry"-you said

"For what?"-Joon asked

"For all"-you said-"For helping me..and for loving me though i can't love you back".You looked at him.You knew he had feeling for you but you couldn't do the same.Joon looked at you.He sighed then smiled.

"It's okay.I know feeling is something we can force it to be what we want"-he said.This is why i adore him.He know how to comfort someone and always be so thoughtful.'Unlike someone'

"Can I get a hug before I go?"-Joon opened his arms widely.You laughed and came into his arms.It was so warm.He let you go as they announced his flight was about to take off.Joon kissed your forehead and bid goodbye.You cried watching him check in.

'Goodbye ~~~~ah.Be strong and take care"

______________________________________________

Another chap \m/ Comments