Chapter 21 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIfaWY9UYn0

------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes.It was all dark.'They are gone'-you thought.You moved your body a bit and all you can feel right now is pain.You laid one hand on the ground and used all your strength to sit up.You looked around and saw a mirror.You was in there.You looked so terrible.Your dress and hair were a mess.You had many bruises and scratches on your arms and legs.Tears started to form on your face by seeing that.'Did i do wrong?Why did this happen to me?"-you cried.You decided to get up.It was hard at first.You kept falling to the ground.After awhile,you managed to get out of the warehouse.

You looked around.Seem like you were in a forest on the hill.You leaned on the trees and walked.You felt so sick.There is nothing except trees and trees.Your legs were hurt so much.You were exhausted so you sat down under the trees.

'How can i get out of here'-you thought.Then you realised your phone still in your pocket.you hurriedly took it out.A smile spread on your lips

'Who should i call..'-you wondered.You dialed Seungah's number but she didn't pick up.So did Joon.

'Where are they?'-you panicked.You called them again but no one answered.The next person popped in your head was Junhyung.You pressed 2 and hesitated.You guys didn't speak or meet for a few days.He might still mad at you.But after all you are the right person.After a second to think, you pressed the call buttons.

 

-At the cafeteria-

"Why are you keeping looking at me?It's so weird"-Hara asked Junhyung shyly.Junhyung still didn't take his eyes off her.

"Because you're so beautifyll.Especially tonight."-he said.Hara giggled.

"Yeh right I know that all the time"-she joked.Junhyung smiled along.He took her hand and caressed it.Hara smiled happily.She looked around and stared at the clock.

"Oh oppa it's time to go.The contest has already started.I should go and cheer for Yoona"-Hara said.

"Okay but i need to go over here first"-Junhyung told.Hara nodded.Junhyung kissed her cheek and went away.Hara was left sitting there.Suddenly she felt the table shaking.It's Junhyung's phone.She took it.

'Shortie ~~~~ is calling'

Hara froze.'Hyuna said she was taking care of her now.Why is she calling Junhyung?'-she wondered.She looked around to find if Junhyung came back yet.She rejected ~~~~'s call.She went into the contact list and found your name.She hesitated.She seemed to be scared and confuse.She checked again if Junhyung come back yet

'Sorry ~~~~ but i...can't lose Junhyung...'-then she pressed delete button.Then she quickly put the phone back down.Just right then Junhyung came back.

"Okay let's go shall we?"-he smiled.Hara nodded.He picked up his phone and texted something.Hara looked worriedly and bit her lip.Done of texting Junhyung held her hand and walked out.She just stared at him and followed.

_______________

'Call denied'-the phone's screeen showed.You frowned.

'Why didn't he answer?'-you wondered.You tried again.

"Where is that anyway"-you heard a voice.

Hyuna's boyfriend voice.

"We just went away for a minute and she's already awake......We should hit her more"-that guy said.You got panicked.Holding tight your phone,you tried to move before they found you.Unluckily, you tripped and they saw you.You quickly got up and ran as fast as you could.

"Catch her"-he shouted.You just kept running and running without looking back.'God so painful...'-you thought, trying to hold your pain back in.

Bang.....the bullet hit your leg.You fell down.You sat up and looked at your leg.Blood was running down your thigh.They has come.The guy with the gun looked at you and smirked.You moved back a bit.

"You think we will let you go that ease"-Hyuna's boyfriend said.As he was talking, you secretly pressed the phone.

 

______________________

Junhyung took out his cellphone.Hara saw that and stared at him.

"Who was it?"-she asked worriedly.

"I don't know .Strange number....Oh it's Yoona 's turn.Let cheer for her"-Junhyung told Hara and turned it off

 

_________________________

""-the guy yelled as he hit your head with your phone-"try to ask for help huh".He kicked your leg at the wound.You flinched at how it hurt.You cried.

"Let make you can't go anywhere anymore"-they started to kicked and hit you.You snuggled and covered yourself.One of them used the baseball stick and hit your arm.

"Ah......STOP ....jebal...jebal..."-you begged but they didn't listen.They kept hit you like you were a sandbag-doesn't have feeling.Another gun sound appeared.You were shaking.He just shot your other leg.

He pulled your hair and whispered in your ear -"This will stop you from running".He laughed and threw your head to the ground.You stared to cry.Squeezing your hand,you looked for your phone.

...

...Call denied

You closed your eyes.Tears rolled down your cheeks and hit the ground.'Wae....wae...'-you screamed in your head.

"Let's go and grab some beers"-that guy commanded.

"What about her"

"Just leave her there.She can't run away anymore"-he smirked.They all went far way.

 

 

You laid on the ground.Wounds and blood were on all over your body.Exhausted.Your face filled with tears.You grinded and grabed a big tree trunk.Using all your strength you stood up leaning against the tree.You panted.Leaning against this tree and another tree,you closely walked away.You left your blood at everywhere you walked pass.Every step made you hurt a lot.

Finally you reached to a road.You went and stood at the middle of the road.You used a tree branch as a cane to make you stand still.A car was coming.You smiled happily.That car stopped in front of you.Just then you collapsed.Before you were completedly unconscious,you felt that someone carried you up.A male's voice called your name.

"~~~~ ! ~~~~! Wake up!"

 

--------------------------------------

Updated ^^

Tell me how was it okay?

MBLAQ's new album OMG >o< (fangirl moment ^^)

MBLAQ hwaiting!!! Me hwaiting!!!!