Chapter 31 : The kiss (part 1)

Black Rose

"Junhyung"-a soft voice startled Junhyung.He blinked and looked at where that sound came from.

"Is everything okay?"-Hara looked at him worriedly.Her hand holding his became tighter.Junhyung smiled and nodded.

"Let go in"-he said.Then they got inside the cinema.

On that date,Junhyung didn't talk much.Everything Hara asked he just answered without paying much attention.She was so upset but didn't dare to make things clear.Obviously he began to doubt her.And Hara knew exactly the reason.She was hiding the true story from him and made ~~~~ misunderstand him.Deep down inside,she felt really guilty.But she was afraid that once he knew the truth, she would lose him forever.

"We arrive"-Junhyung announced.Hara looked out the car window.They has arrived at her doom.Her facial expression was sad.She secretly glared at Junhyung.He looked straight ahead.She couldn't read his thought from his face.Finally she couldn't stand his coolness anymore.

"Oppa...if i do something making you unhappy...you can just say it.Don't be cold to me"-she spoke.

The atmosphere went down for a minute.No one talked.When Hara thought she couldn't stand the silence anymore,Junhyung turned and faced her.He stared at her for a second and grabbed her face in his hand.He caressed her cheek.She was surprised with his action.

"Don't worry.It's just that I'm a little tired these days."-he said.She smiled in response.She knew he was just making an excuse but that still meant he didn't dislike her.That warmed her heart a bit.

"Then i am leaving.Goodnight"-she smiled brightly.Junhyung nodded and bent down to kiss her.After a long moment,he pulled back to see Hara blushing.She was happy.But the feeling inside him was not the same.

"Goodnight"-he kissed her cheek.Then she got out the car and went inside her house.Having seen Hara go inside safely,he started the car and drove away.

When Junhyung reached the place,he let out a helpless laugh.What was wrong with him again? Without realization, he drove and then there he was, in front of ~~~~'s apartment.Maybe because ~~~~ was always in his head these days.He has been thinking all the time, about everything:~~~~'s attitude,Hara and her friends' answers,what happened before ~~~~ changed.Then he started to blame himself.He had been such an idiot.He should have listened and judged everything carefully.Now then he has sured that ~~~~ is innocent eventhough he didn't actually know thr true story.He owned her an apology.Maybe this was the chance for him to do that and find out all the things.

So Junhyung got inside the building and visited her place.He stood in front of the door,took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

No answer.

He pressed the button again and the result was the same.

*She is not home yet?*-he wondered.He tried a few time more.Then he began to panic.He took out his phone and called to ~~~~.Then he heard the ringtone from inside her aparment.He quickly knocked the door and twisted the door handle.To his surprise, the door was locked.He opened the door and took a peek inside.

"~~~~"-he yelled as he saw you was lying right at the door way.He quickly stepped in and helped you sit straight up.

"~~~~"-he kept calling you but you was still unconscious and you body was hot.

--------------------------------------

That's for today :*