Chapter 12 : Date (part 3)

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a2PVDQAbfE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But not a real one"-he said.You stared at him.He looked at you.

"I know that you don't want to go on this date"-he said.Your eyes widened.

"H-how do you know?"-you asked.

"When i look at you i know it"-he smiled.You frowned.

"They're back.Let's go."-he pat your shoulder and stood up.You looked at where he was going.Junhyung and Hara was walking to Joon's direction.You went there and grinned.You looked at Joon.He was acting normal.Then he noticed that you was staring at him.He smiled....again.Junhyung suggested going to Ferris wheel.

You arrived at Ferris wheel.Junhyung and Hara were in one cage and Joon and you in one cage.'Of course'-you thought sadly.Junhyung was with Hara all the time.He probably didn't mind if you were there or not.

You was staying with Joon along in the cage.He sat opposite to you.You kept silent and looked out.The view was so beautiful.'What are Junnie and Hara doing right now'-you wondered.You touched the window.You unconsciously drew a heart.Noticing what you was doing,you put your finger down and sighed.'Why am i always the one who hurts?'-you thought.Joon stared at you all the time.He stood up and sat down next to you.You left out a weak smile.

"You liked Junhyung don't you?"-he asked.

"Uhm...a bit..."-you said.You thought he would know it already so you decided to tell the truth.

"Then why do you let him go like this?"-he said.

"For some reasons,i think...He likes Hara,not me"-you mumbled.Joon didn't say anything.He took your hand and held it.You looked up and confused.

"I've been in this position before so i understand what you're feeling right now"-he said.'He did?'-you thought.

"This makes you feel better right?-he asked, raised his hand holding yours .You nodded.

"Today is so tired"-you rubbed your eyes.Joon let go of your hand.

"You can sleep on my shoulder"-he slowly placed your head on his shoulder.You surprised a little.

"You're so nice to me."-you said.

"I want to be your friend"-he grinned

"You will be a perfect friend"-you complimented.You closed your eyes.Joon looked at you.'She's pretty'-he smiled.

'I will be your friend when Junhyung's not around your side'-he lightly kissed your hair.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay i finally update ^^

School started again so i can't update regularly(How sad!!!).Hope you guys understand and still support me. :)

Please comment ^^