Chapter 11 : Date (part 2)

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSRY5d8BXs&feature=related

Listen for fun ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the ride,you felt really sick.Your head was spinning .You was about to throw up anytime.'I swear that i nver go on that ride again'-you thought.

''Are you okay?"-Hara asked you worrily.

"Um i'm good"-you lied.You couldn't even feel your feet.

"You should have told me the you can go on that ride"-Junhyung said.He was examining your face.The moment his hand touched your cheek.your heart went ba-dump.'No not now'-you thought.You held your chest.

"~~~~-ah sit there and rest"-Joon pointed to a bench.You went there and sat down.

"Mian~ because of me we have to stop"-you bit your lip.

"Ani we can play later.Don't blame yourself"-Junhyung pat your head-"Just get well soon".You nodded.But deep inside i still felt sorry.

"Why don't you guys go play something?I will come later" -you said without thinking carefully.

"No we can't leave you here along"-Hara said.

"No go.I set up this date for you guys to have fun.I will be sad if you guys don't.It's okay i'll catch up later."you said.

"What about you and Hara go and play something?I will stay with her"-Joon spoke up

"Will it be okay?"-Junhyung turned to you.You could see that he wanted to stay but he wanted to go with Hara too.'Of course he wants to go with her more'-you sighed.You nodded.

"Take care"-he said.

"Uh go ahead"-you smiled.He nodded and left with Hara.They went to ghost house.

'Nice choice Junhyung'-Joon smirked while watching they entered inside.Then he looked at you.Youseemed to be unhappy.He came and sat down next to you.

"Are you trying to make them become a couple?"-he asked.

"O-oh Junhyung asked me to introduce him to her.I know her so I set up this date"-you answered while playing at the teddy bear in your hand.

"So it's true.You're such a great friend"-he said.You just smiled.'Well I must'-you thought.

"Do you want some ice cream?"-he pointed.You lifted up your head and nodded.He stood up.After a while,he came back.He gave you chocolate ice cream and he ate vanilla one.

"Thanks"-you said.You took a bite.'Yum~'

"Why are you so nice to me?We just meet"-you asked.He stared at you.He was busy his ice cream.

"I mean you bought me this teddy and then ice cream.You don't even know me that well"-you added.You waited for him to answer.But all he did is...laugh?!.

"I thought you are a quite type but now you're talking too much"-he chuckled.You frowned.He made you mad a little.You shut your mouth up and continued eating.

"Yah are you mad?"-he shook you lightly.You didn't response.'Yeah'-you thought.He sighed.

"Yah i just get surprised that you talk to me.Don't be like that"-he said.

"Fine"-you mumbled.You kept eating.You held up the teddy bear.Suddenly you squeezed its head.Joon saw it and took it away from you.

"Are you trying to kill it?I gave it to you"-he said and caressed it

"It's mine so i can do anything to it"-you rolled your eyes.You took it back from him harshly.

"Why do i got the feeling that you see it like me?"-He frowned.

"You're right keke"-you grinned.He gave you WTF look.You laughed.

"Now that's what i'm looking for"-he smiled.

"Huh?"-You your ice cream.

"Your smile"-he said looking at the ground

"What do you mean?I smiled a lot"-you frowned

"But not a real one"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another chap ^^

I won't be able to update until...maybe next week.So sorry.

Please comment and subscribe if you like it