Chapter 16 : Sad day

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlvN63Y7tE

--------------------------------------------------------------

You went to your locker.You packed all your things and ran out the school gate.You ran along the street while crying.People looked at you.They didn't know anything but felt guity for you.You could read it in their eyes.But you didn't need them to feel sad for you.All you need was Junhyung's trust.

You finally arrived at your department.You stopped at the door and started to breath hard.Your face was all wet because of tears and sweat.You walked in and threw your bag on the floor.You walked straight to the bathroom.You looked at the mirror.

'What happened to you huh?~~~~ why are you being like this?'-you thought.You washed your face and looked up.The image of Junhyung appeared in your head.The way he coldly looked at you when he said you was lying.Tears escaped from your eyes again.You cried out loud.

"Wae~..."-you sniffed-"what did I do wrong?.....why didn't you believe me?..."

You sat down on the floor.Your heart was breaking.From the start, you knew this day would come.Like Hyunseung warned you before.But you thought he would never change so you let Hara date him.You hid your feeling to him.Just being by his side made you happy.Now you really regret it.

"Junhyung..."-you whispered.Tears kept coming down on your cheek.

-Next day-

You went to school with a bad mood.The students started chatting.Probably about what happened last day.They stared at you.Some even smirked.You just wanted to hit them but all your strength were gone.You had cried all night.Your eyes swelled very bad.You shot them a death glare.They gasped and went away.

Your time at school was long like centuries.All you wanted is to go home.Seungah knew you didn't want to talk so she just tried her best to cheer you up.But it seemed no work to you.

Finally it's time to go home.You walked fast and reached to the school back gate.

"Ouch..."-you bumped into someone.

"Oh i'm sorry.Are you okay?...~~~~-ah"-that person said.You lifted your head up and saw who it is.

"Oh Joon hey~"-you tried your best to be happy.

"What are you doing here?"-Joon asked.

"I study here.Haha what else..."-you shrugged and looked down.

"What's wrong?You're weird today"-Joon examined your face.You avoided his eyes and didn't said anything.

Seeing you avoid him,Joon got suspicious.He stood there and looked at you.You had no idea that's why your tears coming out again.You immediately wiped it.

"Ya-yah why are you crying?"-Joon asked.You shook your head and turned away.Joon grabbed your arm and spun you around.You looked at him and smiled,signed that you're ok.But in the end you was crying harder.Joon hugged you all of sudden.You gasped.You wanted to push him away but you arms were too weak.Besies,his embrace made you feel warm.

"It's okay.I don't know what happened but it'll be alright."-he mumbled and your hair.You buried your face into his chest and cried.'What made her like this anyway?'-Joon thought.He rolled his eyes to lokked around and saw someone at the corner.

Junhyung's POV

I was looking for ~~~~ all day.I have thought about what happened yesterday.~~~~ was strange.I just don't get it.Why was she lying?I really needed to talk to her.But she was found nowhere.

School ended and I went to the school gate.I thought I could see her there.As I waited there,I met Seungah.I went to her direction.

"What do you want?"-she flinched.

"Do you know where ~~~~ is?I want to talk to her"-I said.

"Why do I have to tell you?"-she said crossed her arms.

"Look I'm trying to make things clear with her.About yesterday.I thought there was some mistakes between her and Hara.I want to know the truth"-I replied.Seungah stared at me for a second.I could tell hat she really hated me.

"Okay she went home.But she took the back gate."-Seungah muttered-"Hope you could find out the real truth"-she emphasized the last part.I watched her walked away.'What was that mean for?'-I thought.I ran to the back gate.When I reached there,I saw someone hugging ~~~~.

'What is this?'-I frowned.When that guy turned around,I realized he was Joon.He stared at me.Then he broke the hug and asked ~~~~ something.~~~~ was crying.I quickly hid behind the wall when she looked at my direction.

'Why is she crying?'-I wondered myself.I revealed my head a bit to see them.But they were gone.I went to find them but I couldn't see them anywhere.Then my cellphone vibrated.It's from Joon.

"We'll meet later,ok?"-he texted.I glared at the gate.

'I have a lot of questions to asked you,~~~~.You,too Joon'

----------------------------------------------

Yeh i finally posted a new chapter.

Last week was such a busy week.I'm busy next week too.But i will manage to update.Don't worry.

I love you guys soooooooo much for supporting my fic.(To all my reader <33333333333)