Chapter 2 : We are friends

Black Rose

"Hey ~~~~,right?"-someone called your name.You turned around and saw Beast.

"Hi,I'm Doojoon the leader"-he said."Hi.."-you shook his hand.

"This is Yosoeb,Dongwoon,Kikwang,Huynseung and Junhyung"-the boys waved their hands.

"We met this morning.Since you was told to take care of us, i wonder if you can show us where the next class we have is or give us a tour around the school"-Kikwang said and went closer to you.Before he did that,Doojoon grabbed his jacket and pulled him back behind.

"Sorry ~~~~-ssi,this kid talks too much"-Doojoon said.Kikwang scolded at him-"Yah why do you talk about me like that?".You giggled at them.So did Seungah.

"Okay i will but let me eat first you know".They nodded.

"Btw,this is Seungah.She's my best friend here.".Seungah bowed to them.

"Hey we can have lunch together"-she said.You glared at her.

"Cool then let's go"-The boys agreed and went to get some food.

You was taking your meal when Junhyung popped out nowhere.He was taking some,too.Then he looked at your bag.'Is that ...?'-he thought.

-Flashback-

"Hey,want this?"- 10-year-old Junhyung asked.

"OMG, it's beautiful.How do you know i like thing like this?"-you took it.

"Of course i know.I'm your best friend,remember?!"-he proudly said.

"Thank you, Junnie.I will keep it forever"-you smiled happily.

"You should see your face right now.Hehe"

"Yah,you meanie!!".Then you hit him

-End-

He touched your key chain.You was surprised at first-'What is he doing?'

"~~~~-ah"-he said-"Where did you get this from?''

''My friend gave it to me"

"When?''-he continued.

"Um...about ten years ago.Why do you ask?"-you blinked.

"Yah it's really you.It's me,Yong Junhyung"-he shouted.Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you two.

"Huh?"-you still had no idea about what he was speaking.

"Don't you remember me?It's Junnie"-he said.'Junnie?!'-you thought.Then your mouth turned to an 'O'

No way you're Junnie.My Junnie"-You jumped around and huged him.

"Yah long time no see and you forgot me already huh?"-Junhyung whined.You broke the hug and said-"Hehe mian~ i just didn't notice you at first.You look very different now"

"Yah Junhyung you know her before?"-Yoseob asked.

"Yeh she's my childhood friend.I gave her this key chain"-Junhyung said and pointed at the key chain.

"Wow you guys are childhood friends.How great is that"-Seungah said to you.You smiled back.The crowd whispered "She's Junhyung's childhood friend","Such a lucky girl","We should watch her carefully or she will take away our Junhyung".You didn't care much since you've just met your best friend after a long time.

------------------------------------------

Please comment ^^