Chapter 27 :

Black Rose

"Ouch"-your books fell on the floor.You bumped into a person.You bent down and picked them up.That guy sat down and helped you.Your hand and his hand landed on the same book.You both looked up and your eyes met.He let out a smirk.So did you.

"I'm sorry"-you said while standing up, bowed and went away.You slipped your hand against his.His head turned to smell your flying hair.

"Oppa"-Jessica ran to your direction.She took back a little bit when saw you.Then she happily passed you.You turned around to see her hugging his boyfriend.You smiled and walked away.

"Oppa let's go"-Jess grabbed and pulled her boyfriend away.He turned around to looked for you.After spotting you going to the hall leading to the library , he smirked.

--------------------------------------------

You was on your way out the library and you bumped into someone.Your borrowed books fell on the floor.You sighed and bent down to pick them up.A hand helped you.You looked up to see who he was.You smiled to see it was someone you know.He smiled back too.You both finished picking up all the books and stood up.He handed you your books.

"I think we should stop greeting each other like this"-he said.You nodded.

"I don't know if you have known my name yet but i'm ~~~~"-you held your hand out.He took it and shook.

"I'm Minho.Have i met you before?"-he asked.

"You don't remember me.How sad"-you said.He seemed to be confused.You two stared at each other for a minute.He still held you hand.You was the one who broke the silence first.

"Well I have to go now.See you around then.Hope you will remember me then."-you said and turned around.You smirked and walked straight ,leaving him dumbfounded.After taking like 10 steps, you paused.Junhyung was right in front of you.He was standing there,staring hard at you.He looked sad and diisbelieved.You avoided his eyes.

'There's no need to be afraid ~~~~.He's nothing to you now'-you said to yourself.Then you fixed your eyes, looked up confidently,put on a cool face and walked pass him.You slightly touched him.You stopped for a second after fully passing him.Little deep inside you,you wanted to turn around to check him.But you decided to go away.

-----------------------------------------

After school,you just wanted to go home.You was exhausted.The pain from your leg was killing you.Yes you have fully recovered but it has sequelae.Your leg will hurt if you walk or stand for too long.And now you really want to get home asap to get some rest

Then someone grabbed your hand to stop you and spun you around.It was Junhyung to your surprise.

---------------------------------------------

Hehe new chapter

Hope you guys are not mad because i haven't updated for so so soooooooooooo long

Tell me how do you feel okay? (That mean give me many many comments as possible :D )