Chapter 13 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHm9MG9xw1o

i just love this song (not kpop ^^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since Junhyung and Hara officially dated each other.The news spread everywhere and most fans are happy for them.'They makes a cute couple'-you couldn't deny it.Everytime you went to school,you tried not to see them together.It hurt you.

Junhyung don't hang out with you like before.That hurt you the most.He's your best friend and now he spends all the time with his girlfriend.'Maybe Hyunseung was right'-that thought kept repeating in your mind.But you found the way to forget about it.Next week your school will hold a contest for students who study fashion design.You was focusing in your work.You wanted to win this contest.The first prize will be a trip to France.You think if you can go there you can forget of Junhyung somehow.

-At Hara's classroom-

"Hey Hara"-Jessica waved and sat down in front of Hara.

"Oh Jess what are you doing here?I thought you're supposed to practice now"-Hara said

"Nah~ I skipped it.Such a boring day.I don't feel like practicing today"-Jessica pouted.Hara chuckled at her childish.Then Hyuna came in.

"How are you and Junhyung going?"-she elbowed Hara.

"We're doing fine"-Hara grinned."Aw~~~"-her friends made a sound.She laughed.

"That girl don't bother you and him right?"-Hyuna asked.Her face was some kind of annoyed.Hara knew that she meant you.

"Don't be like that.She used to be our friend and she's Junhyung's best friend.I don't want to badmouth about her"-Hara snapped

"Well that is your problem.She can steal Junhyung from you.You take him away from her so she might pay back.Be careful"-Jessica explained.Hyuna agreed.Hara just shook her head.Then Yoona walked in.She sat down next to Hara and rested her head on Hara's shoulder.

"What's wrong with our little princess?"-Hara asked.Yoona made a face.

"Our school will hold a contest soon.I want to win it."-she pouted

"That design contest?You can win it easily.Just like when we were in X University"-Jessica said.

"Ani i heard that it's not easy to win if you're not ~~~~"-Yoona said back-"She gets the first prize 2 years in a roll.I saw her designs.Mine is nothing compared to hers"

"She's that good"-Jessica asked.Yoona nodded.She sat straight up and sighed heavily-"Well then goodbye first prize"

"Don't be sad"-Hara patted her shoulder

"She probably will win this year.Everyone said that.How can i not be sad?I really want that prize"-Yoona cried

"Or maybe you will get that prize instead of her..."-Hyuna smirked.Everyone looked at her.

"What do you mean Hyuna?"-Jessica frowned.

"You see and Hara...you will help Yoona right?She's your friend.You should help.And this is good for you too"-Hyuna said.Yoona looked at Hara and begged her.She still confused but nodded.Then Hyuna explained her idea to them............

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i update

Thanks to all readers and subscribers.

Please comment ^^