Chapter 23 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF_wZHLK9qY

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

"~~~~-ah.."-Joon saw you and shouted your name.You stood there without moving.Until Joon called you again.Your heart ached a lot.You turned around and Joon was right in front of you.You looked at his face with your teary eyes.

"Joon-ah.."-you smiled like nothing went wrong-"...I can't find the bathroom.I guest I have to get back to my room..."-you muttered.Seeing his eyes looking at you, you lowered your head.A tear escaped from your eyes.

Joon held up his hand and caught it.Your body was shaking.His hand covered your cheek as you busted into tear.You turned your head a bit and closed your eyes.Everytime when you feel sad, Joon alays be the person that comfort you.You feel so bad about it but you need someone like him right now.

"Okay let's go"-Joon whispered.He held on you and leaded the way.Before going,he glanced back at Junhyung once last time.

 

Joon's POV

After returning to the room, ~~~~ has been in the bathroom for fifteen minutes.She must really hurt.I secretly tried to call Junhyung but fell.This bastard.How could he be that cold?She was waiting for him all the time.She gave up her love and the only thing she asked was his friendness.Now look at what you've done Junhyung.

I went to the bathroom door.I could still hear her sob.I decided to get her out of there.She can't be like that forever

"~~~~-ah.."-i knocked on  the door waiting for her answer.There was no reaction for her so I tried again.

End POV

You opened the door and walked out.There were some tears left on your eyes.Joon saw that and left out a sigh.He hugged you and runned your head.

"~~~~ don't be like this.It's not good for you."-he said.You cried again.

"Wae..wae he didn't care about me anymore.I'm still his friend....otteokke......he didn't believe and he didn't wonder where i was...."-you said through your tears

"It's gonna be alright ~~~~ Don't care about him anymore.He's a jerk"--Joon softened

After that incident, you became more silent.Joon didn't know what to do with you either.But he regconised that your eyes has fixed.It was emotionless.He could understand that you really hate Junhyung now.But he didn't know that you was planning something on your mind.

--------------------------------------

Hello to my readers

It's Valentine Day and I'm feeling so bad.Maybe I don't have someone to spend time with in this day.People around me is keeping on the love astmostphere.Haizzz........

Another reason is that I am given a present on this day in my class.The thing is I don't like him but he likes me.A lot(my friends said that).It would be bad if i didn't take it so i did.But why don't they understand my feeling?How will I deal with him?I don't like him anymore(We used to be a couple a year ago).It make me wanna run away.My friends keeps cheering and it's really annoyed.They make me feel like I'm stucked with him and I can't like another boy.They keeps asking me why didn't I like him anymore and said we were a good couple.I'm puzzling.It's the past okay?He hurt me first.Why don't you people just get it?

Someone help me TT

New chap is out.Please read and comment

Happy Valentine Day :* my readers !!! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_GeuoZijpM