Chapter 1 : The time we met

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7NYBX3yfY

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Ring...ring..."-the alarm clock rang.You immediately turned it off.'Another boring day'-you thought.You got up and went to the bathroom.You looked at your face on the mirror.You seemed very sleepy.You couldn't sleep well last night.You took bath and got dressed.Then you went to school.

-At school-

"Hey beauty,you come"-Seungah said to you.

"Hi Seungah~!"-you said and yawned.Seungah looked at you-"Woah ~~~~-ah, you look so tired in the morning.Is something bothered you?''

"No I just didn't get enough sleep.Don't be so worry.Let's just go to class.We're gonna be late"-you said with a smile.

"Ok but I need to go somewhere first so you go ahead"."Where?"-you asked.

"Somewhere~"-Seungah smirked and walked away.You just shook your head.Then you recognized someone.

"Good morning Mr.Park"-you bowed.Mr.Park is your homeroom teacher and is also an English teacher.He is 35 this year.The student called him 'Clumsy idiot' because he is very clumsy.You thought it's a little bit too harsh.He is a teacher anyway.Beside,you're quite closed to him.

'Oh he is answering the call.Maybe I should just go'-you thought.Then you heard him say-''What?...Right now...O..okay,I'm coming right away!!".Then his eyes met yours.

"Oh ~~~~--ah,Thank Goodness you're here.I want you to do some things for me."Then he gave me a stack of paper."This is our class's test last week.I've already scored it so you can give them back to your friends.Oh there's another thing.Please come to the principal's office to pick up the new students for me"

'What the ...?'-you gave him a shock look.

"My wife is going to give birth soon so I need to go now.You can help me,right?"-he said.You nodded.Then he went away.You stood there for a second.

'Giving birth?Now?Why did this happen to me anyway?'-you signed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At principal's office-

Since your hands were full so you kicked the door lightly.'I hoped he won't noticed *evil smile*'

''Come in''-a voice said.You pushed the door and came in.There are some boys in the office too but you don't care much.You walked straight to the principal's desk.

''Good morning,sir."-you bowed.

''Oh good morning ~~~~-ah.What brings you here?"-he asked.You can feel that those boys keep staring at you.'How uncomfortable'-you thought.

"Mr Park asked me to pick up the new students.His wife is going to give birth soon so..."

"Oh,what a good new! Okay,boys come here"-he pointed at them.They stood in front of you.You stared at them a bit.'They looks familiar'-you thought.

"~~~~-ah you might know them.They're Beast.Greet each other".You bowed

"Annyeongsaeyo,I'm ~~~~.Nice to meet you".

"We're Beast.Nice to see you"-one of them said.The others waved at you.You just smiled a bit.

"Okay ~~~~-ah I think you guys can go now.Take care of them,~~~~".You bowed and walked out.You turned around and checked if they're following you.

"Please follow me"-you said and went straight.'Beast huh?I know them.Why do they go to school?They're singers.Rich enough,right?'-you thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV

'What the hell is that girl anyway?She just walked and walked.She didn't talk to us.Hello,we're the famous Beast.I stared at the guys'.

Yoseob looked at me and whispered-"She's weird.".I nodded.Then Doojoon said -"Just come.Maybe she's shy"

'Yeah,right.She's a girl.Of course'.I smirked.

We finally arrived at the classroom.I was walking and looking around when she suddenly stopped made me bumped into Hyunseung.

"Sorry"-I mouthed and smiled.Then I stared at her.'Long hair.Wearing glasses.Jeans and blouse for student?! Tsk, she's such a nerd'-I thought.

"Wait here a second please"-she announced.'Her voice is soft though'-I thought.Then she walked in

."She seems nice.Maybe I get to know her later."-Kikwang spoke.

Dongwoon hit his arm-"Then what about Hyosung,hyung?".Kikwang just stared at him

"Why are you cared,huh?".Dongwoon pouted-"Nothing~".

'These guys'-i shook my head and smiled along.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

-At the classroom-

You walked in and met the class president.

"Hey Soomi,Mr Park said we can have these tests back.He's already scored it.And there're new students outside.You know what to do right?"-you said.She seemed to be surprised

"New students?Who?"

"Beast"

"Beast?!"-She shouted.And everyone looked at you two.

"I just go back to my seat"-you smiled.

Seungah looked you.You gave her a 'What' face.

"You met Mr Park and also the new students.And Soomi's just shouted "BEAST".What is that all about?"-she asked you.

"You know later"-You said and sat next to her.Then girls started to scream.You just cover your ears.You turned to see Seungah.She has an 'O' shape on .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV

About 5 minutes later,another girl walked out.She seemed shock when saw us.Hehe finally someone noticed.She introduced herself and asked us to come in.She kept smiling.The girls inside screamed when we walked.We stood in front of the board and introduced ourselves."OMG,Beast is here'',''They're so handsome'' or ''Kikwang oppa is mine now'',ect.. kept coming.then I saw that girl.She is the only one who wears glasses.She sat at the last table in the middle with someone.She was covering her ears.

"Okay class.I know you're all excited.Me too.*wink*"-Soomi said.I think it's her name.Then she  turned to us

"You guys can sit at the end of the class.There are some empty seat."

"Thank you"-Yoseob said.We went to our seat.I'm the last one so I sat next to Yoseob.But then i noticed that girl sat next to my seat.Just how great!The girls started to surround us but luckily,the teacher came in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

It's lunch time now.You went to the cafeteria with Seungah.You kept feeling someone stared at you in the class.It's the new boy sat next to you.

"So what you think about them?"-Seungah asked.

"Who?"-you asked.

"Beast of course"

"They're just normal people.They're great singers too.That's all.".Seungah raised her eyebrows

"That's all?You talked to them but you don't know what they like"

"I didn't talk to them.You know I don't talked to strangers.Beside,they're no gentlemen.I was holding those heavy paper and they didn't help me.Such nice people"-you badmouthed about them.Seungah just laughed at you

"How can they help you when you don't speak to strangers?''

"Well at least they can ask me"-you pouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV

-At the cafeteria-

We went to have lunch.The fangirls kept screaming and fainting.It gets a little annoyed now.Then i saw her in the line buying food.

"Hey is it that girl?"-Kikwang asked.

"Yah it's her.Maybe we should go ask her about next class in the afternoon"-Doojoon said.They went over her.

'Why go ask her?We can handdle it.Aish these guy'-i mumbled and followed them.While watching them talked to her.I suddenly saw the key chain hang in her bag.

'Wait...that looks familiar...'

---------------------------------------

Yey finished first chapter.Please tell me what you think.Maybe i should stop writing Junhyung's POV ^^