Chapter 4 : No one can but you

Black Rose

After school,you went straight home.Junhyung and Seungah had their schedules so they couldn't walk you home.The coffee shop's owner was on vacation so you didn't have to work for a week.

-In the evening-

You was having dinner when your phone vibrated.'One message from Junnie'-you smiled while looking at your phone screen.

Hey Shortie what r u doing :)
-Junnie-


Yah stop calling me Shortie i have a name too.eating dinner.you?
-~~~~--


You texted back.You was about putting a full spoon of rice in your mouth but you saw a new message come.

Hehe ok eat well.i got to practice now. TT
-Junnie-


Hwaiting
-~~~~-


After finishing your eating,you started to do homework.You had to draw a new design.

'Otteke i'm out of idea'-you signed.Then you suddenly missed Junhyung.You looked at your keychain.After the day he gave you this,he moved to another school.You lost contact with him.Those days were like hell to you.There's no one stay by your side when you feel sad.You cried a lot.You always stayed at home.Your parents didn't talk to you.They're too busy.If they talk to you,it will be about your older sister.They will ask what she does,where she goes,she goes to sleep or not since you're at home with her.Since she has a job and a boyfriend,they talked about her more often.All the conversations are about your sister.You started to feel like you're not their child.You wanted to be care too.Thinking of that made your tears started to form.'No i shouldn't cry.I have Junnie back to me now.'-you said to yourself.

-The next day-

You went to school.'What a beautiful day'-you thought.Seungah walked next to you and looked at you-"Woah ~~~~-ah i've never seen you this cheerful".You smiled-"So?You don't like me to be like this"

"Ani it's great to see a cheerful ~~~~-ah"-she said.

"Ah what do you have this morning?"-she asked.

"Designed class"

"Ow too  bad i wish you could study to be singer with me.So we could go to the same class everyday"."Aigoo we still have English and PE class together.You want to be with me everyday that bad"-you said.

"Yeah"-she pouted.'Such a cute girl'-you thought.You two reached to the school gate and saw the crowd screaming and shouting. 'Oh it's the fangirls'-you thought.

"Wow i don't know Beast can be this famous"-Seungah said with a relieved voice.You two took about 5 minutes to go through the crowd.You was amazed by the fans.There were some girls wearing high school uniform.

'They even skipped school to go there just to see Beast?!'-you thought.You looked back at the crowd.Then a car came.The girls
started to sceam.Even your school's student ran out to see."OMG they're here","Oppas i love you"you heard things like that.

"Gosh so noisy"-you covered your ears.

"You should get used to it"-Seungah said.

At the school gate,Beast started to entered.Some girls fainted when see Kikwang smile to them.The crowd screamed more when they waved.

"Okay we have class to go so see you later.Thanks for coming"-Doojoon announced.They finally went inside.Junhyung saw you.He walked toward you-"Hi ~~~~-ah, Seungah".

"Hi"-you and Seungah said.

"Hi guys"-Yoseob appeared from behind Junhyung's back.

"Annyeong"-You waved at the rest of them.Then you and them went to class.

----------------------------------

Boring? Yeah

Thanks for reading and subscribing

Please comment.Tell me what you think