Chapter 17 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQkSqXlqu4

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here"-Joon gave me a hot chocolate cup.He took you to a coffee shop near the school.You stopped crying for awhile now.You just stared at the cup.

Joon sat opposite you.He was drinking his cappuccio.You took a sip too.It was so warm and sweet.Joon stared at you.You lifted your head up and frowned.

"Feel better?"-he tried to make you talk.You faked a weak smile.

"Uh..."-you mumbled.Your eyes was focused in the hot chocolate.

"Should I ask what happened to you?"-Joon said.He crossed his fingers.You hesitated a bit.You don't know if you should tell him.Then you shook your head.Joon saw it and seemed to understand.Suddenly he stood up and took your hand.

"Let go"-he said.

"W-where???"-you pulled your hand back.He looked at you and sighed.He took your hand again.He tightened his grip to make sure your hand won't go away.

"You'll see"-then he pulled you out of the shop.

--------------------------------

You was in a big theater.There was no one inside.Joon went to the backstage leaving you alone..

"Yah what are you doing?Why are we here?"-you whispered loudly enough for him to hear.You didn't sure you are allowed to come here.

There was no answer from Joon.You got suspicious.

"Joon-ah"-you called.Then the lights .Joon appeared on the stage.The music started to play.He began to dance some funny moves.You giggled a bit.

"Yah you looks like an idiot"-you knuckled.Then he went to you.He was dancing around you.He gave you a big smile.Then he took you hands and went up the stage.He forced you to dance like crazy.You started to dance away with the music.Your mind was empty right now.You forgot all about what happened.You laughed happily with Joon

After 30 minutes of dancing,you two lied down on the floor.You both were too tired.

"How can you find this place?"-you asked.

"It's a secret"-Joon smirked.You flinched.He turned and faced you

"Don't cry anymore okay?"-he said.You nodded.Joon satisfied with your answer.Then he gave out a big sigh

"Dancing with you is so tired"-he groaned.You chuckled at his word.You stared at the ceiling.

'Okay..~~~~.....There will be no more tears...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

School is taking away all my time T_T Darn it

Sorry for not update for the past few days I'm so soorry T_T

Hope you guys still read this fic

Comment okay ~ -^^-