Chapter 15 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQGVIcErVbU&feature=related

------------------------------------------------

"I am the person who took the design from that room.There's not thing to do with Hara"-Junhyung said.His eyes was very serious.

"Junhyung do you know what you just say?"-Seungah asked.

"Yes.I just did what I think is right.That design is Yoona's.I just gave it back to her."-he said.You frozened.You really didn't understand what he said.

"E-excuse me.."-you spoke up.Junhyung looked at you.-"It's my design.What do you mean Yoona's design?"-you raised your voice.

"It is Yoona's design ~~~~-ah.Stop lying.You will make people misunderstand."-he said.

'What???'-you looked at everyone.They whispered something to each other.Then you glared at Hyuna ansd saw she smirked.'Something is suspicious here'-you frowned.

"Who said that it wasn't mine?How can you be so sure?"-you asked Junhyung.

"Hara said you borrowed Yoona's design.But you didn't give her back...."-he said but you didn't let him finish.

"No I didn't borrowed anything.What are you talking about?"-you yelled and looked at Hara.She lowered her head and looked somewhere else.You frowned.

"Hara say something.Why are you acting like that?"-you took a step closer to her but Junhyung blocked her away from you.

"~~~~-ah back off"-he raised his voice.You got shocked at his action.

"Why are you so stubborn?It's clear that it's Yoona's."-he shouted.This is the first time he's angry with you."There is her sign on that design.It proved that Yoona owns it."

You started to understand things.It was a plan from the start.They tricked you.'She added that while I was out'-you thought while glaring at Hyuna and her 'friends'.They smiled at you.It's okay if you got tricked.But you were really disappointed at Junhyung.He trusted his girlfriend's words more than your words-his best friend's words.'You believe in her that much'-you stared at Junhyung.Tears started to form in your eyes.Seungah noticed it and comforted you.

"~~~~-ah.."-you pulled her away.'Sorry Seungah but i have to make this clear'.You walked toward Junhyung.

"Fine you win.It's Yoona's design"-you said while looking at Hyuna.She showed her sastisfaction obviously.You glared back at Junhyung.

"Are you happy now?"-you said.Junhyung frowned-'What's wrong with her?'.You turned around and about to leave.A tear hit the ground.You stopped for a second and turned back.You tried so hard to hold your tears.

"Junhyung..."-you swallowed-"by any chance, am i your friend anymore?".

"Huh?"

"Not best friend.Just friend"-you looked at him-"I guess not ...."-you lowered your head.Then you walked away.Your tears went down on your cheek nonstop.

'Why...why do this happen to me..'

--------------------------------------------------------

Update ^^

Leave some comments for me okay?

Oh I just edited some part in my story but the story line still the same.

I will update next week.School is getting busy and busy :((