Chapter 8 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo

-------------------------------------------

"Was i right?"-he kept asking the same question.You started sweating

"W-what do you mean Hyunseung?"-you faked smile staring at him

"You help Junhyung find a girlfriend.Don't you worry he will not care about you anymore"-he said playing with his food

"Hyung what are you talking about?Junhyung's not that kind of person"-Dongwoon said to Hyunseung.You nodded in agreement.'So that's what he's talking about'-you relieved.

"I never do that to ~~~~-ah so don't worry"-Junhyung said.He put his arm around your shoulders.You looked at him.You felt warm and happy.

"Hey guys uhm...what should we do now?"-Kikwang pointed out.There was a group of girls standing outside.They were looking at Beast and you.Junhyung secretly pulled his arm back.'Beauties...'-you guessed.

"What now?"-Kikwang mumbled.He faced to the girls and smiled.They were screaming something and taking pictures.

"We should get out of here.Let's go"-Doojoon said.The boys nodded and got up.You followed them.After paying,they headed to the door.You walked behind them.Doojoon was talking to Hyunseung.Then Junhyung and Kikwang joined the talk..'I wonder what they will do?'-you thought.When they went out,those girls immediately surrounded them.You stuck in the crowd.You couldn't move.'I can't breath...'-you cried inside your head.Then someone held your hand and pulled you out of the crowd.

"Run ~~~~-ah"-the guy whispered in your ear and ran away with you.

--------------------------------------

Hehe i finally update ^^

Check out Sunny Hill's new mv-Pray.It's a bit scary but the song is great.i totally love it

Btw,Joon will appear soon,maybe next chapter ^^.Please comments i really need them