Chapter 10 : Date (part 1)

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5V48XY9nAE&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey buddy"-that guy high-fived with Junhyung.He wore a T-shirt and jeans.He turned and saw you.Your eyes and his eyes met.You bowed to escape from eye contact.You usually feel shy to strangers.Junhyung saw that his friend keep staring at you.

"This is my friend,Lee Joon.Joon-ah this is ~~~~"-he pointed at you-" and Hara"

"Nice to meet you"-Joon shook Hara's hand and turned to you.You took his hand and smiled.He smiled back.'He's good-looking'-you thought.

"So let's go"-Junhyung went next to Hara and led her inside.You looked at them for a second then stared at somewhere else.

"Kaja"-Joon said.You nodded and went in.'Let...just end this'

Junhyung and Hara were having fun at the souvenir shop.She wore a bunny hair band and asked Junhyung to wear a cat one.They laughed joked around.You glued your eyes to one of the shelf.You didn't want that feeling to grow more.The feeling that your heart broke into pieces.But it still hurt to hear their happy laugh.'He is that happy?He totally forgot that i'm here too.Maybe Hyunseung is right?Maybe he will left......'-'you shook your head lightly to stop thinking about it.

"You like that teddy bear huh?"-Joon popped out of nowhere next to you.You startled.

"Uh...uhm.."-you stutter-"it look cute".He picked up.

"This one?"-he asked and waved the teddy bear in front of your face.You snapped and saw the teddy is in the knight suit.'Haha not good'-you thought.

"U-uh so?"-you said.'Ugr...ottoke why did he talk to me in the first place anyway?'-you pouted in your head.He took another bear on the shelf

"I think a girl like you would like this more"-he handed to you.

You looked at it.'It's so cute'-you thought.You could feel his stare.You looked up and faked a smile.He grinned and took that bear back.Your eyes widened.

"But since you like the knight bear more then i buy it for you"-he grinned.'Huh?'.He went to the cashier.

"Wait you don't have to buy it for me"-You stopped him.But he already bought it.

"Just take it.It's a gift to my new friend."-he smiled.You didn't want to accept it but you had no choice.

"T-thanks"-you said and took it.You looked at the teddy bear.'Why did he buy this one?'-you wondered.You glared at him.He smirked.'Did he just...smirked?He's got to be kidding me'

"You guys are getting along well huh?"-Junhyung went up to you.'Not really'-you mumbled.

"Of course we are"-Joon said happily.You stared at him

"So where will we going next?"-Hara asked.She and Junhyung were wearing same Mickey mouse hair band but different color.'They looks like a couple'-you thought.You felt a bit sad.

"Let's go on that roller coaster ride"-Junhyung pointed.

"Yeah sounds fun let's go"-Hara and Joon agreed

'Andwae'-you shouted in your head.

--------------------------------------

Please comments ^^