Chapter 22 :

Black Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAg2FcUUd4Q

----------------------------------------------

 

"No....please...STOP...."

Your eyes widely opened.You breathed so hard.It was just a nightmare.You sighed in relieved.You moved your body a bit.It hurt like damn.You was in a white room with medical smell.You tuned your head.'J-Joon?!'-you blinked.He was sleeping on the chair.His head was resting on his arm.You remembered what happened.Someone saved you but you didn't notice his face.So that person is Joon.How could he know that you were in danger?

Joon sat straight up and let out a big yawn.Then he saw you awaked.

"Oh ~~~~-ah.."-he came over your bed.

"Where am I?"-you whispered.

"With blood was all over your body where do you think you should be?"-he chuckled.He sat down next to you and took your hand.

"Thank you...I..."-you was about to ask him but he interrupted.

"Rest now.We can talked later"-he said.You nodded.

"I will call the doctor to check you."-he caressed your hair-"It's alright now"

"Uhm.."

Then he left the room.After a minute,a nurse came in and checked if there's nothing wrong.She also removed your bloody bandages and covered the wounds with new ones.You moaned a bit as it was painful.

"You're such a lucky girl to have a boyfriend like him"-the nurse said

"Huh...Ani..he's just a friend...best friend.."-you determined

"Trust me...There is no male friend taking care of the girl that sincerely.He didn't go anywhere still you woke up"

"Really...but he's just a friend.."

"Okay if you said so.."-she continued her work.You closed your eyes to think and rest while she was doing her things.

"ah unnie.."-you called her before she went out.

"Just call me Ji Eun.I'm not older than you that much"-she said

"Ne..Ji Eun...can you open the window for me...It's too hot in here"-you asked.Ji Eun wnet to the windows and opened it.The sunlight hit the room.You took a deep breath and looked at the sky

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

'Be strong ~~~~-ah be strong....'-you helped yourself to not cry again

 

 

 

Joon stood outside the whole time and watched you.He clenched his fist.

'~~~~ seeing you like this really hurts me....?'-then he walked away

 

 

 

A week has passed by.You recovered a lot.You could sit up and walk a bit.Joon still the one took care of you.You didn't tell Seungah about this.You lied that you were in Japan to attend a fashion event.You know that if you told her, she would go and pick a fight with Hyuna first.

"~~~~-ah say ah~~"-Joon gave you a piece of apple.You opened your mouth and took it shyly.He had been doing this to you this whole week but you still couldn't use to it.

"Joon..I..."-you choked-"..about that day how could you know that i was in danger and saved me?Someone told you..."-you asked

"Ah that..truthly I have no idea to meet you there.I just came back after my schedule and accidently passed by that forest.."-he told.You nodded disappointedly.

'So Junhyung still doesn't know about this...'-you thought

"But why did someone hit you like that?They even shot you.You should report to the police"-he continued

"Forget bout it.It's been a week already.Besides,I'm good now"-you smiled,tried to advoid his eyes.

"Okay if you want.."-you two kept on quiet until you broke

"Um...I have to go to the toilet"-you got off the bed and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?The toilet is right there"-Joon said pointing at the small room in your patient room.

"I want to go to the hospital's toilet.I want to practice walking around too"-you smiled and waved your hand.You walked away before he could stop you.

"Hey just get back soon okay"-he shouted after you.He had nothing to do so he the TV.He sat on the couch and pressed the control remote.

"I'm Jenny from MBC.We're now at Daemyeong Hospital.Six days ago,singer Goo Hara got injured when she was practicing and broke her hand.And today her famous boyfriend Junhyung from Beast was taking her to the hospital to check.Look at how sweet this couple is...."

On the TV screen,Junhyung and Hara were holding hands and walked in the lobby.Cameras and people were surrounding them.Then they appeared on the 1st floor, near the toilet you was about to go there.

'Oh no.."-he immediately ran to find you.You've been looked at your phone since he found it for you.You kept checking the phone.He knew what you were thinking.You was waiting for Junhyung's call.He wondered.Junhyung is your best friend but doesn't get curious when you've been missing the whole week.He had to find you now.You would be heartbreaking if you see them.

 

You was walking around.Your legs still hurt but not so much.The doctor said it would recover faster if you practice everyday.You held the crutch tight.You went a long way far from the room now.In front of you there was a crownd of people.They talked loudly and kept taking photos.You became curious so you decided to go there.Before you could reach there, the crowd made a way and....

'Junhyung....?....and Hara...'

You could believe.It's him

.....In this hospital

.....Where you were the whole week

...With Hara....?

......Right now...........................

-------------------------------------------------

Waiting too long right?

Haha i'm a bit busy so....^^

New chap is out!!!

Read and comment okay?